2010.05.14 - Nancy Grace - Atty: Tommy Croslin: Haleigh Cummings died in trailer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Jean said cousin doesn't admit to any involvement---argh--bombshell indeed.

JW: there was weapon of intimidation there...
JW: we still tryin to make sure everybody tellin truth this time - finally (emphasis)
and gettin t story...w/the truth
JW: if i give u too much>will go over t air>they can coordinate
or collaborate own stories together
even tho theyre not in communications

TC's atty saying TC & MC were present in mh when death occurred, but not participants

Talking about the emotion in Tommys voice over the phone talking about Joe and asking GFH to get his lawyer so he can tell the truth .....

NG be nice to Werter. He is a good guy. MOO

NG says to atty "Sounds like you don't want to say more of the story on air because you know it's going to change" Hee Hee

It just seems like Tommy is spouting a lot of double talk BS! I think we are only going to know the truth when Haleigh is found. Sad but true.

Kym

Nancy's playing the phone conversation between TC and grandma Hollars.

TC's attorney is on the phone. NG asking him what TC says off the tape. Attorney says everything except phone numbers is on tape. Says TC scared of JO; a "weapon of intimidation" was there (at the mobile home). He's hesitant to give out any more information to protect the integrity of the case ~ doesnt want any communication between parties with information he could reveal.

JW: (t stories) - not mirror images and not widely different
JW: thats what u look for in trial - 2 peop mirror images>causes suspicions;
- too widely apart>credibility shot

JW: ...if they have communications - 3rd party, w/e, it may taint
the purity of their testimony such as it is right now

Oh dear--hasn't Mr Werter noticed that GGH was on two lines at once with Lindsy & Tommy?

Nancy Grace justs said the cousin confessed to killing Haleigh.

Not a big surprise to me...IF its true. Was he arrested? Surely he would have to be....why havent we heard about the arrest...and HOW did she die. In the MH...that DOES surprise me.

JW: he (JO) went in there lookin for gun that they were gonna go borrow
an automatic weapon
JW: out there - poach at nite, shoot deer at nite w/headlites
JW: gun not there, M told him gun not there - thats what set him off

Where the hello was Jr. during all these theories??

ToC told his attorney Overstreet in a rage looking for a gun gun was not there, it set Overstreet off ....
Going in to all the stories said right now .... Too may to list (sorry) lol

On the tape ToC tells GFH ...he needs to speak to his lawyer and that Joe needs to pay ...

NG: isnt true that TC, yr client, told u - JO got irate>things happend from there - I'm quoting, JO went into bedrm where H was and H was no longer alive. JO was in a rage.
JW: yes, thats correct.

Werter claims they can only get their stories straight if it is broadcast on tv. LOL LOL

That has been what they have been doing in all their phone calls to the family. They are relaying what each are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper