2010.05.17 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until LE and the Prosecutor agree to any plea deal, Ron and Shoemaker can say what they want about agreeing to or dreaming about a plea deal ..... they are obviously still in talks so .... this is just Ron's wish list.

Caller asking about timing of JO's visit to Florida; also wants to know if incestuous relationship between MC & JO and Haleigh saw them? AH: JO had plans to go to FL and when he was going to leave. NG doesn't have any information about 2nd part of question.

What does RC have to offer? What about what really happened the night Haleigh disappeared? Will we ever know the truth!?

What does RC have to offer? What about what really happened the night Haleigh disappeared? Will we ever know the truth!?
But this isn't supposed to have anything to do with Haleigh. These are the drug charges. Maybe he'll say MC was the "ringleader"? :waitasec:

Maybe I'm just ignorant here but if Ron pled guilty wouldn't he receive a reduced sentence anyway vs. going to trial and found guilty? He wouldn't need to testify against anyone to get the reduced sentence, right? I don't see where he can offer anything more than the video offers, anyway.

How can NG say he hardly says anything in the drug deals?
He is running his yap and calulating how much the pills cost. GEESH

It would be a little hard to talk with your mouth full, anyway. He could choke on the pill.

Maybe I'm just ignorant here but if Ron pled guilty wouldn't he receive a reduced sentence anyway vs. going to trial and found guilty? He wouldn't need to testify against anyone to get the reduced sentence, right? I don't see where he can offer anything more than the video offers, anyway.
Not necessarily, imo. The state would still have to agree to a reduced sentence otherwise I believe the judge could do whatever he wants within the sentencing guidelines even though the defendant pleads guilty. MOO

NG talking to AH about letter MC wrote to Chelsea C. that will "break the case wide open". Letter apparently talks about how Haleigh got thrown off the boat dock. AH says LE has the letter. AH was told family was trying to sell the letter to get a used car. :rolleyes:

Is Chelsey trying to sell the letter Misty wrote to her, to who?

Chelsea is trying to "sell" a letter from MC? Wants to sell it for a used car? Really?

This is just too much.

Misty sent a more detailed letter to Chelsea and Chelsea wants to sell the letter so that they can buy a car. Just WoW, is all I can say.........this case is truly the gift that just keeps on giving.............

Per Ron C no relationship between he and Misty... Misty are you listening?

BOMBSHELL: I learned something new on Nancy Grace!!

*All letters in and out of jail or fair game to LE. They can use it to prosecute or do whatever. I thought I had heard in the Anthony case Lee telling Casey to write down what she couldn't say on jailhouse tape because it was private.... soooo I've been wondering since than what the deal was.

IMO the only reason for FDLE to do a plea deal with Ron (who has more counts) versus Tommy (who has less counts) or Donna is in return for verifiable info on HaLeigh else it does not make any sense.

Unconscionable the brother and SIL of Misty trying to sell the letter that Misty wrote? OMG just when I thought it couldn't get much worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove