2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GGM Sykes called Timmy and Chelsea. Said she isn't upset with the family she understands?????? Tommy seemed upset that GGM knew. Blames it on LP. No one should be talking.

Tape 1:
hank sr asks "was this about the fight that he and 'im almost got into up at my house?"

Tommy says: "Misty done said it, I dunno, I can't say nuttin, but she done told you all the story"

Hank Sr: Well he did say that day after Ronald left he was gonna get even with Ronald, I said 'you ain't gonna do nuthin' that Ronald was gonna......

Tommy: I dunno, all i know is I wasn't there when it happened, and all I know is what I seen when he stopped by the house. It was right there.

Hank Sr: No one knows what he did with her?

Tommy: Huh?

Hank Sr: No one knows what he did with her?

Tommy: No, I don't. I don't know. I know that he had her.

Hank Sr: WTF man. F'in piece of S@!t.

Tommy: And he don't know that I know that I had her, but I seen her when I walked up to the van, I seen her. I had a knife to my neck but I seen her. I seen what I seen. But it's okay......

(with apologies to Elle, who heard this correctly.)

No need to apologize...I am only human though, I am going to make some mistakes...lol

But Tape one, in that piece I posted, clearly states there was a fight between Ron and Joe at Hank Sr and Lisa's house. Just to note.

Tape 8 and 9 I swear Tommy is trying to tell his Dad that he is lying. There are some real clues to that is what is he is doing, lying to get out of jail.

Tommy is upset that LP is talking? Well, la ti da...who died & left him boss? He waits over a year to talk, & he's put out that others might have something to say. He wants to be the last word. nope. isn't gonna happen. Tommy is a liar & a story changer.

So far the most jaw dropping moment for me is that GGMS according to Chelsea is not mad at any of them and understands :eek:

If it's true, quite shocking, but so far I feel all I have heard are LIES!!

and if JO didn't know Tommy saw him with Haleigh, how/why would he put a knife to his throat? Why would Werter say that Tommy was forced at gunpoint???

LIES LIES LIES!!

I'm trying very hard to figure out if Joe drove over to Tommy's house and held the knife to his neck for what? To steal yellow rope? or did Tommy go over to Ron's MH and saw Joe in the van with Haleigh so Joe got out and held the knife to his neck? Help?

I have no doubt tommy is saying in tape 9 he is making up this story.

Tape 5

Hank SR with Tommy

repeating everything is going to be okay. LE went and got Ly, Tommy doesn't like that she is talking to them alone. Wants someone to call his lawyer, said Lyndsy doesn't know anything anyway. Tommy wants everyone to stop talking to Lp, Lisa in the background saying they aren't talking to that man.

Hank SR: I heard you were out and about yesterday, Tommy: I was....with Jason, my lawyer and some other dude. Tommy says he has to do what he's gotta do.

HankSR: I don't understand Joey, Tommy: MotherF er is crazy and they are going to get him. Lisa in the background, they need to hurry up and get him. He carries a gun. Talk about Joe making threats to Misty.

Tommy: **** happens, you get shocked and ****, you don't know what to do.
Hank: I am worried about you and worried about your sister. Everybody waited to long, should have told at the beginning.
Tommy: I know but I had my reasons, more talk about a knife.
He wishes Lyndsy had minutes so he could call her. He has to do it through Tim. Lyndsy still hasn't been to see him.
Hank: are they going to let all you guys out? That is what I heard
Tommy: I don't know....who did you hear that from?
Hank...(garbled)
Tommy says his lawyer is talking him getting released with a bracelet, hopes he will know something soon. He did all he could do.
Hank SR: I love you Tommy I love you too. I am going to be all right, i didn't do anything wrong. Still not out of protective custody.

I keep hearing in my head, Tommy telling his father that he isn't going to do what they want him to do, which is finger Joe as the one who took Haleigh. Said that he just could not do that to someone who did not do it. Now, we get the new version of the story and he is all ready to get with the program and now understands his script. This is just toooooooo convenient IMO, I'm only on tape #4 but this just appears hinky. I do however reserve the right to be totally wrong at any given moment. :twocents:

ETA: the first sentence is referring to the older phone calls.

I listened to the last few tapes, tc swearing all BS, he's more upset abt the situation with his wife than anything else.

Tape 8 and 9 I swear Tommy is trying to tell his Dad that he is lying. There are some real clues to that is what is he is doing, lying to get out of jail.

I agree completely. :banghead:

Tape5

Misty told Gramma to call GGS....Tommy said people are talking too much.

Talk about laundry, Tommy smoking ciggy and catching a buzz off them. Went to BK...with his lawyer and Jason. Handcuffed

Tommy: I can't eat right now. Stomach hurts.
Tommy: I can't tell you why they took me out, but you all will know in good time.

from post #19
HankSR: no-one knows what he did with her?
Tommy: no, I don’t all I know is that he had her.
Hank SR: What the F…man what a piece of sh.t
Tommy: he don’t know that I seen him with Haleigh, I walked up to the van, I had a knife at my neck but I seen what I seen! He will pay, he’s gonna pay. The Lord will see to it.
He is crazy man. The people up there know he is crazy, he’s been in the insane asylum, he’s got away with everything he’s ever done!

The part I bolded doesn't make sense and as Judge Judy would sayyyyy...:angel:

He don't know I seen him with Haleigh, I walked up to the van, I had a knife at my neck...

Who is this that has a knife to his neck??? I thought that's what MC said was done to her???

Also ToC has found religion...Glad he decides to come clean after 16 months and has the audacity to say he did nothing wrong??? What planet are these people from??? :angel:

I am :furious:at hearing what poor HaLeigh went through...:furious:

Thank you all for transcrbing so well...it's greatly appreciated..

LOL tape 6: Lisa "You all just need to chill out" talking to Hank and Tommy cuz they both started crying.

Tape two........discussing Casey Anthony's letters to her inmate friend......incredulous she'd be that stupid. (for realz)

These tapes are confusing....Tommy still insisting in tape 5 he didn't do anything wrong. But soon everyone will know.

Saying Joe snapped and went berserk. Hank: was it because him and Rc got in an argument? Tommy: I can't say.
Hank SR: I can't handle much more of this, Tommy: everything will be okay.

Tommy says no, he and Misty never got to be in the same room together.

from post #19

The part I bolded doesn't make sense and as Judge Judy would sayyyyy...:angel:

He don't know I seen him with Haleigh, I walked up to the van, I had a knife at my neck...

Who is this that has a knife to his neck??? I thought that's what MC said was done to her???

Also ToC has found religion...Glad he decides to come clean after 16 months and has the audacity to say he did nothing wrong??? What planet are these people from??? :angel:

I am :furious:at hearing what poor HaLeigh went through...:furious:

Thank you all for transcrbing so well...it's greatly appreciated..

In my opinion it doesn't make sense because he is still lying. He is leaving out his part in what happened to Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara