2010.05.21 Tommy Jailhouse phone calls released: General Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went there but that don't matter.. Joe isn't in jail. This makes me crazy. Call my lawyer and have him explain this to my wife.

Is he trying to blame this on Joe so that Misty doesn't go to jail for the rest of her life?

Man I need a break from this. I feel like I ran a marathon.
That's what I'm thinking right now, G'ma.

now if TOc is lying and MC also.........can they get more years added just for lying to police during an Murder investigation???

Also Hank Sr talking about finding a body???

LE calling Haleigh's death a homecide..........

LE saying woods near Shell Harbour is the death scene.

Joe NOT being arrested.......................( no proof of his past life)

Oh, how I pray this comes to a close soon!
We will all need a shrink when this is over!!!

Lindsy told Aunt Vicky she found herself another man.

Tape 11

I get the feeling that Tommy is afraid Hank will blurt out certain specific information, like names. I'm pretty sure he's referring to Haleigh in the van.

• I wasn't there when it happened.
  • I don't know what he did with her.
  • I know what I seen when he stopped by the house.
  • I know that he had her.
  • He don't know that I know he had her, but I seen.
  • I had a knife at my neck, but I seen what I seen when I walked up to the van.
If this is true, where was Misty? Why did Joe stop by the house? Which house? Why did he have a knife at Tommy's throat?

Tommy also said he and Misty had to sign sworn statements. He also says, "They're going to get him tonight". But we know "they" (LE) didn't. :waitasec:

So many questions and I've just finished Tape 1. It's going to be a very long night.

BBM. I took this to be more that ToC knew JO had taken and had HaLeigh with him, not so much molested her in that particular statement. Also use of 'it' implies to me more a lifeless body than a living sweet little girl.

I went there but that don't matter.. Joe isn't in jail. This makes me crazy. Call my lawyer and have him explain this to my wife.

Is he trying to blame this on Joe so that Misty doesn't go to jail for the rest of her life?

Man I need a break from this. I feel like I ran a marathon.

BBM

That's what it sounds like to me, Gram. He is still trying to protect his sister. :furious:

But waht I don't understand is-why would she still need protection if she had absolutely nothing to do with this and it was all JO???

Tape 10

Tommy with Grammy

Grammy: they came down and questioned Joe....he denied everything.
Tommy : I can't talk about that
Tommy my phone has been off, I had to call my lawyer to get it turned back on.
They are trying to get Lyndsy on 3 way
Gram: your Daddy told me that I am sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. Lyndsy phone went straight to voice mail. Left her a message.
Gram : Lisa and Hank are being made move, they were being too loud.
meaningless chatter back and forth. Tommy still asking to talk to Timmy, his phone has been messed up, they are talking that their phone calls have been blocked between each other. (Misty and hers) didn't understand that part.
Gram: I am trying to solve a murder case that happened down in Florida that they didn't have the sense to solve. ( ouch)
Tommy: call Lyndsy again.....ringing....going to let Tommy leave a voicemail. Lyndsy not answering for them.
trying to make calls for Tommy, sounds like these peeps are having trouble dialing phones. It doesn't sound like Gramma Flo though. Not sure who is dialing for Tommy. Tape 10 pretty empty as far as talk about the case. Oh he just say Aunt V
Tommy is talking to Lyndsy now on 3 way. Telling her he loves her. Please come see him, bring Austin, he sounds horrible. Lyndsy said she isn't coming and don't call her phone no more. Tommy: please go talk to his lawyer, she said she did talk to the lawyer.....the lawyer did explain things to her.....He is saying he loves her and he wants to see his babies, he is in crying. Lyndsy doesn't want to talk to Tommy. Lyndsy said she knows he loves his kids, but he will have to see them when he gets out. Lyndsy doesn't want Tommy to call her anymore....
Aunt V saying she loves Tommy and telling him to hold his head up.
He just wants to see Lyndsy.
Aunt V says Lyndsy found her another man.
Tommy said who told you that? Aunt V: she did. Aunt V: I love you , hold your head up and be strong.
Tommy: please try to talk to Lyndsy

Tape 10 over

now if TOc is lying and MC also.........can they get more years added just for lying to police during an Murder investigation???

Also Hank Sr talking about finding a body???

LE calling Haleigh's death a homecide..........

LE saying woods near Shell Harbour is the death scene.

Joe NOT being arrested.......................( no proof of his past life)

Oh, how I pray this comes to a close soon!
We will all need a shrink when this is over!!![

BBM:
:grouphug: Let me call mine maybe I can get us a group rate.

I'm surprised Lindsey's phone number is not redacted in these tapes.

BBM

So is he implying this may have taken place at the 130 Magnolia address??? Where Lisa and Hank used to live???

I can't tell what Tommy is trying to say to be honest. He did say where Hank and Lisa used to live. But he didn't give details what happened there. Sorry

Guys my hubby is going to kill me maybe someone can pick up where I left off, if not I will type out the tapes tomorrow and then maybe we can get them in separate threads for deeper discussion.

It seems very clear Tommy is up to his eye balls in this, I want to know the darn truth though, they are still hiding something!

Tape 6: ToC and HC, Sr.

ToC: I need to talk to my lawyer, i wanna know whats goin on...
HC: Said in newspaper that u took them to some harbor
ToC: (shocked tone, voice rising) what'd u say?
HC: (repeats...) it's in t newspaper that u took t detectives to some harbor
ToC: ...hows s--- in t newspaper?
Female in Background: ...in t newspapers...since August
ToC: i need to talk to my lawyer, i wanna know whats goin on, d---it
HC: ...figure out make sure they'll everyone's tellin t truth before they're gonna arrest Joe? Probably.
ToC: hmm
HC: i hope, man, that u man, they let u guys outta there
ToC: me, too
HC: they don't try to implicate u in that s---
ToC: no, they ain't
I didn't do nuttin' wrong
i didn't do s---wrong, f--...

I can hear GMF in the background speaking.

ToC: ...i didn't do anything
HC: Timmy said that he talked to Jake ?giles?
and Jake ?G? said I can't tell you right now cause I'm tryin to protect your family
ToC: (Breaks down crying.)
HC: Don't you cry, Bubba.
ToC: (Crying)
HC: ...why, Bubba? I love you.

HC seems very, very upset at this point:

Some statements:
- I thought u said u were gonna b okay, man?
- I want nothin to happen to you or M.

ToC stops crying.

HC: I don't know how u let yourself get this far involved of it anyway...
you should've... should've done something, you wouldn't b in there
ToC: Nothin I could do, man
HC: You know u could've f'n done something, man
ToC: Was nothin i could do, bro
Everything gonna b alright
HS: I hope so cause I'm not gonna live be able to live through this s--- somethin happens to u guys.
...I can't do nothin right.
I can't function.

tape 13 No doubt in my mind, Tommy is telling Lisa and Hank he is making up the story to get out of jail.

So far the most jaw dropping moment for me is that GGMS according to Chelsea is not mad at any of them and understands :eek:

If it's true, quite shocking, but so far I feel all I have heard are LIES!!

and if JO didn't know Tommy saw him with Haleigh, how/why would he put a knife to his throat? Why would Werter say that Tommy was forced at gunpoint???

LIES LIES LIES!!

:clap::clap: ITA!! :clap::clap: BS

My sense is that HaLeigh is buried somewhere safe and respectful, not fed to gators in the river. IMO.

tape 10: Lindsey told Flo that she has another man :eek:

Oh good, I see epiphany....she is on the job now!:blowkiss:

Peace to you all.....don't stay up all night.

God bless Haleigh Cummings!

tape 10: Lindsey told Flo that she has another man :eek:

Someone said they saw that on her MS, I believe.

It is always interesting to me when we hear these tapes and learn that much we've heard really is the truth. :eek:

Lindsy doesn't have to legally bring "his" kids (Tommy) to see him in jail right??

Hank has a few choice words about Flora Hollars. Quite a little history dripped out in that venom! (12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann