2010.05.29 ~ Tommy and Lindsy video ~ Early April

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(Lindsy, at the beginning of the tape): "I have nothing to say to you."

(Lindsy, at about twenty minutes in): "Don't you dare hang up this phone on me."

The dreaded beeping has started on the second tape but Lyndsy is telling Tommy that he needs to call and talk to Timmy or Timmy is going to lose Chelsea. She says Timmy snuck out of the house and Chelsea woke up at 1:30 and Timmy was gone. Now it sounds like this is something that just happened recently but it sure brings back stories from the night Haleigh went missing.

Are these people passing a story back and forth?

Interesting the beeping stopped at the end of that story.

I really feel for Lindsay. I hope she walks away and never looks back. She seems like she is a good mother, and she really deserves so much better.

She's young. She needs to go to school, get a job, put the wasted 'Croslin Years' behind her. She needs to follow her instincts.

Respectfully edited. BBM. Among most of the players in this sad saga, Lindsy Croslin has made an attempt to improve her life. She graduated from a nursing program and, IIRC, has passed her state board exams. She is probably in the process now of submitting resumes and hoping to get a job.

I hope and pray that Lindsy's job search won't be hindered by her affiliation with the Croslins. She might need to leave Florida, but that might be the best thing that could happen for Lindsy and her children. jmo

The second tape stopped around the 20 minute mark I believe.

Interesting the beeping stopped at the end of that story.

Respectfully CBM. Good catch, Dr. I never considered that. Im half tempted to go back and listen to all the tapes again to see if that beeping has any significance in them...

Lindsy has a conscience-- seems she doesn't like to ask her family for assistance. Tommy, on the other hand, doesn't hesitate to turn to them. He doesn't comprehend her stress at all. Unreal.

In one of the tapes that came out a week or so ago, Lindsy got a job working Saturday and Sunday making ~$17.65/hour working IIRC a juvenile center.

Hmm I am only able to see/hear the 1st video that was posted...the other videos/audio won't play for me??? So thank you to all for posting what you hear.

Huh. :waitasec:

The time on it was showing 1 hour and 59 minutes but the little thing never moved on the bar and I think it was around the 20 minute mark it just shutoff and went to the replay screen.

Hmm I am only able to see/hear the 1st video that was posted...the other videos/audio won't play for me??? So thank you to all for posting what you hear.

The other videos are all just the 2nd half. I don't know why they are labeled differently. Anyways, if you pull up any of the other links and wait it out for a few minutes, it will play. :)

Regarding Lindsy's use of the word "incestuous"-- it made me wonder if she got the term mixed up with "insular," which makes (hopefully) more sense.

Idk, I just don't get the idea she'd put up with that kind of family contact. Holy heck!!

Regarding Lindsy's use of the word "incestuous"-- it made me wonder if she got the term mixed up with "insular," which makes (hopefully) more sense.

Idk, I just don't get the idea she'd put up with that kind of family contact. Holy heck!!

Respectfully, Quiche - I believe she used the word she intended to. To me, this is the most enlightening information that has been revealed to date. An even uglier picture is developing, IMO.

We've seen Tommy lie, steal, do/deal drugs, and on and on and on. Lindsy didn't seem to hardly blink an eye - but, "something" was revealed in the LDT about the night Haleigh disappeared that has shaken her to her core. I do believe it may have had to do with inappropriate behavior between family members.

As always, MOO

This is bizarre.

"Why are you mad at me?"

Um, Mr. Croslin, you're in jail, and your wife is trying kinda desperately to keep a roof over your children's head and food on their table.

"You're mad at me about one little question?"

Yes, Mr. Croslin, if that one little question is about the case of a murdered child.

I would have come through that screen. Come. Through. That. Screen. Which would have kinda made me look dumb, what with its a video link and he's probably a mile away, and I'd just end up with a video monitor around my neck.

Question -- What the deal with Linsey and Hank, Sr. about money? Surely he didn't rip her off.

Blaise

Question -- What the deal with Linsey and Hank, Sr. about money? Surely he didn't rip her off.

CBM. He borrowed money from her that he hadn't paid back. He kept telling her he would pay her by (insert date), but couldn't for whatever reason..

Respectfully, Quiche - I believe she used the word she intended to. To me, this is the most enlightening information that has been revealed to date. An even uglier picture is developing, IMO.

We've seen Tommy lie, steal, do/deal drugs, and on and on and on. Lindsy didn't seem to hardly blink an eye - but, "something" was revealed in the LDT about the night Haleigh disappeared that has shaken her to her core. I do believe it may have had to do with inappropriate behavior between family members.

As always, MOO

I hope it was something about Haleigh, his knowledge about that night, etc., that she knew to be true and he lied about. mo

Wow, I didn't get that at all. It seemed to me the topic was his propensity to put his parents and siblings before his own wife and children-- hence insular. Incestuous wasn't in context, imo.

...and inbred? Uh, she has borne his children, so I really don't think so. :twocents:
Maybe Linsdey is buying the "he messed with me" story? I honestly don't think Tommy understood the word "incestuous". NO reaction...AT ALL.

Lyndsy says Tommy and Misty can be the perfect incestuous family right around the 18 minute mark.

Cobra made a comment about this on a radio show about two months ago. Now I'm really wondering... :waitasec:

The video is buffering so I'll listen in a few minutes, in the meantime, I'm reading everyone's comments. You guys are always more interesting anyway. :D

IIRC Misty has told us that Tommy and Joe played around with her when she was younger....
Maybe I am wrong and it was just Joe, but, I think I remember her saying Tommy casue I was like WTH?

Gross. Think about the couch that was brought up in a phone convo. with HankSr and ToC. Hank was telling T that Misty told Lisa that he(tommy) was on the couch with her ... Tommy STOMPED on that statement.
I always assumed the "her" that was on the couch with Tommy was HaLeigh -it is very possible it was Misty on the couch with Tommy. I wonder if they were making the couch bounce or squeek. What exactly did Jr. say?

I am not having good thoughts about this..what if what Linsday says is true about Misty and Tommy relationship? What if HaLeigh seen them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily
Back