2010.05.29 ~ Tommy and Lindsy video ~ Early April

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
makes me wonder, once again, why he's so skeered of that couch.

makes me wonder how much forensic lab space is devoted to analyzing and cataloging couch secrets.

makes me not want to sit on anyone's couch ever. :couch:

While what you are saying could be true, how would this have killed Haleigh? These people are giving me a huge headache.

I've heard the incest theory before, so I do believe Lindsy said exactly what she meant. I just can't figure out how that could kill the child. "Let's kill her to keep her quiet" just doesn't ring true. :banghead:

I am sure police know how this killed Haleigh. If Haleigh did witness something she saw and told Misty she would tell Ronald, and Misty tried talking to her and talking her out of what Haleigh knew she saw, I can imagine Misty's anger fear and frustration growing and Misty snapping. Yes I can, Donna Brock was very forthcoming with the information that Misty had issues with rage, others have stated as much as well. In my opinion there are a number of things that could have happened to Haleigh. They could have even overdosed her. Panic and fear have made plenty of people commit senseless crimes in the past. It doesn't seem impossible to me.

No wonder Misty wanted away from her family life so badly. JMO

The problem I have with this tape is Lindsy's righteous indignation that Tommy failed a LDT, according to him, by one answer, and Lindsy's response is to repeat "because you know the truth, all you had to do was say it and you didn't." ...... This leads me to believe it is more than a yes/no answer she knew he failed, like she said, but that there were details to that yes/no answer she knew.

Why isn't Lindsy then spilling HER guts?

I am sure police know how this killed Haleigh. If Haleigh did witness something she saw and told Misty she would tell Ronald, and Misty tried talking to her and talking her out of what Haleigh knew she saw, I can imagine Misty's anger fear and frustration growing and Misty snapping. Yes I can, Donna Brock was very forthcoming with the information that Misty had issues with rage, others have stated as much as well. In my opinion there are a number of things that could have happened to Haleigh. They could have even overdosed her. Panic and fear have made plenty of people commit senseless crimes in the past. It doesn't seem impossible to me.
ITA but maybe it wasn't just RC that Haleigh threatened to tell - what about ToC's kids? They were playmates. Or Lindsey - Haleigh knew who she was.

Maybe Lindsey did come down there and .......

Oh my Lord - who knows what anymore?

The problem I have with this tape is Lindsy's righteous indignation that Tommy failed a LDT, according to him, by one answer, and Lindsy's response is to repeat "because you know the truth, all you had to do was say it and you didn't." ...... This leads me to believe it is more than a yes/no answer she knew he failed, like she said, but that there were details to that yes/no answer she knew.

Good point.. I haven't listened to the whole tape but did I understand him to imply there were no significant questions pertaining to Haleigh, or did I dream that? I do know he said the test was BS...JMO

ITA but maybe it wasn't just RC that Haleigh threatened to tell - what about ToC's kids? They were playmates. Or Lindsey - Haleigh knew who she was.

Maybe Lindsey did come down there and .......

Oh my Lord - who knows what anymore?

The possibilities are endless, many lives would be touched and crumbled not to mention shamed by a revelation such as that.

I haven't listened to to the tape, Lyndsy said all you had to do was say it? So she knew he withheld info or lied?

Since she knows the truth I hope she finally broke the silence and told Law Enforcement everything they need to know.

Maybe the question was about Timmy. Maybe Tommy is protecting Timmy from something and now Lyndsy questions everything. I don't know my mind is a mess.

While what you are saying could be true, how would this have killed Haleigh? These people are giving me a huge headache.

I've heard the incest theory before, so I do believe Lindsy said exactly what she meant. I just can't figure out how that could kill the child. "Let's kill her to keep her quiet" just doesn't ring true. :banghead:

BBM - I am having the same problem, aks...can't make all the pieces fit, but, I'm thinking they do somehow. DNA, maybe?

Tommy is talking about the pictures he drew on the Easter card he sent. Lindsy is impressed with his drawing abilities.

Think about this. Maybe the question he missed was a yes and no like did you go over there and the next question was did you bang on the door.

Let's say he did go over there and passed that question but then flunked the did you bang on the door.

There you have a simple yes or no question that opens up a whole can of worms.

What did you do, how long did you stay, who was with you.

Lindsy says her and the kids will probably have to eat in a soup kitchen for Easter. little guy in the background hears her and asks about will they have Christmas presents? Lindsy says Mom will live in a box before you don't get presents. Don't worry, cuz Mommy is here. (Ouch Tommy)

This audio is the same time. Lindsy is talking about the 6 dollar pants she had to buy to get in the jail

math quiz. Tommy asked what 85% of 3 years is. Lyndsy says 2yrs 2 months when you take in account time already served.
TC if he gets 3 yrs Misty and Ronald will get hung.
Ronald won't snitch his way out of this one like all the other drug charges he got out of.

I don't feel that her comment was referring to any actual incestuous, brother-sister relations. She tells him that he's a liar just like Misty, then she's says that they're perfect for each other. She's, IMO, very angry at Misty for her constant lies and now she's angry and betrayed by Tommy for being revealed as a liar. She's putting Tommy on Misty's level: they're perfect for each other because they're just alike, and since they're just alike, he should be married to Misty and not her, because Lindsy is not like them. It's a childish barb, IMO, and he doesn't react to it because she's not serious. If he had reacted, I'd be more suspicious.

Also, when she says that he shouldn't have been out running around with his sister, I think she's referring to the drug arrests because he says something about Misty giving him money.

TC wants her to call Hank and get her money. Tell him she needs gas to get to work.
TC tells her that her mood has changed. now she is being nice.
Lindsy says Timmy is being mean to Chelsea. Timmy was supposed to make a big dinner for Chelsea but never came home. went to the bar instead. Then Chelsea woke up at 1:30 and Timmy was gone. (don't know if this was the same night as the bar)
TC laughs and said Tim ain't doing nothing wrong

First Lindsy learns Tommy failed the LDT. She clearly believes he should have just told what he knew and he could have passed it. She knows he knows something about what happened that night. Does she know exactly? Or does she just know that he knows?

What happens after she learns Tommy failed? Lindsy starts blasting Tommy - telling him he should just marry his sister Misty and make the perfect incestuous family and calling him an inbred hillbilly.

One must ask ... why attack Misty & Tommy's relationship with Misty after learning he failed this particular question on this particular LDT?

Is it because Lindsy knows that the correct answer was all about Misty's involvement? If the correct answer was "Joe did it", would Lidnsy have been bashing Tommy about Misty? (Or, more likely, would Lindsy have been bashing Tommy about his family in general.)

Immediately following Lindsy's rant, Tommy has his "moment of revelation" and confesses something about Joe and ends up getting a field trip to the river.

Did he confess something about Misty? No. Did Lindsy file for divorce even though Tommy told his story? Yes.

Is this call, and Lindsy's reactions and word choices in particular our best LDT yet?

Hmmmm...;) Help me think about it.

This audio is the same time. Lindsy is talking about the 6 dollar pants she had to buy to get in the jail

I think the second one is just the second half of the first. The first one ends with Lindsy saying they'll be living in a shack and she'd be paying for them all to see psychiatrists, and the second one begins with Tommy saying no you won't, and Lindsy saying yeah, they're all going to be screwed up.

I'm glad they were able to get the tapes working, and am shocked at what they contain! :eek:

Lindsy's pop gave her money to get gas to go see Tommy, but she didn't tell pop what the money was for. Guess what Lindsy, he knows now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back