2010.05.29 ~ Tommy and Lindsy video ~ Early April

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let me throw this out there....Could the comment that Lyndsay made about incest be a jab at her knowing that he messed with MC when she was young, and that she may have also known at that time that there were people saying that he messed with HC that way also...And it was her way of letting him know she knew...Kinda have to read between the lines, but it would sure give him something to think about back in his cell...This conversation with LC also explains why in recorded phone calls with family members he was so desperate to know what LC was saying and what she was going to do?

I haven't listened to the tape yet, but I would be willing to bet that Tommy has no idea what "incest" means. I think that the question Tommy flunked was the one about going over to the MH that night. If you think about it, Werter said that Tommy went over that night, but lied about the time. It seems that if he only lied on one question, that's the one. I know this makes for titillating sensationalism, but please! Why would Tommy and Misty be having sex? Lindsy is a very pretty woman, and Misty is head over heels in love with Ronald. I think some of us are really stretching this one!

I agree.

gosh, I have now lost all sympathy and respect for Lyndsay

I think it's ironic that she seems to think she's better than them

someone save the dog and those kids please!

no further comment

I haven't listened to the tape yet, but I would be willing to bet that Tommy has no idea what "incest" means. I think that the question Tommy flunked was the one about going over to the MH that night. If you think about it, Werter said that Tommy went over that night, but lied about the time. It seems that if he only lied on one question, that's the one. I know this makes for titillating sensationalism, but please! Why would Tommy and Misty be having sex? Lindsy is a very pretty woman, and Misty is head over heels in love with Ronald. I think some of us are really stretching this one!

I agree. I think the term incestuous went right over his head.

I disagree. For a lot of people sex and love are two different things and the thrill of a taboo sex can be a strong drive that overcomes a lot of things. Look at all the cheaters in the world.

Let me throw this out there....Could the comment that Lyndsay made about incest be a jab at her knowing that he messed with MC when she was young, and that she may have also known at that time that there were people saying that he messed with HC that way also...And it was her way of letting him know she knew...Kinda have to read between the lines, but it would sure give him something to think about back in his cell...This conversation with LC also explains why in recorded phone calls with family members he was so desperate to know what LC was saying and what she was going to do?

I don't understand why we refuse to believe anything Misty says except the incest stuff. She claims she is molested by JO when she was 5 or 6 years old and he was 7 or 8 years old. Right there, you know she is lying. What 7 or 8 year old molests another child? Although it's possible, it's just too far fetched for me. In the same voice stress test, she makes the claim against Tommy. I don't buy it. Maybe it's true.....but I'd be hard pressed to take this seriously.

Misty is the one who caused tommy all the trouble. She has caused his no bond status by turning him in on a burglary. She also claimed he "messed" with her when she was younger. Tommy has never addressed either of these issues. In my mind any normal person would be more than Pizzed at their sister for doing these things. This is abnormal for both misty and tommy to state their love for each other. Tommy should be furious, certainly not understanding. He could be out of jail at the moment if it weren't for his sister...

I disagree. For a lot of people sex and love are two different things and the thrill of a taboo sex can be a strong drive that overcomes a lot of things. Look at all the cheaters in the world.
especially if it was something that involved him being a bully, & his parents doing nothing about.

Dr. Fessel, you point is well taken. I think when this all plays out, we will find that we were all right on our first thoughts as to who was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance/death. I haven't changed my mind since day one. All this other stuff is just BS. I don't believe one word Misty says. That's the problem I have with the incest claim by her.

I don't understand why we refuse to believe anything Misty says except the incest stuff. She claims she is molested by JO when she was 5 or 6 years old and he was 7 or 8 years old. Right there, you know she is lying. What 7 or 8 year old molests another child? Although it's possible, it's just too far fetched for me. In the same voice stress test, she makes the claim against Tommy. I don't buy it. Maybe it's true.....but I'd be hard pressed to take this seriously.
I know this is hard to grasp, but stuff like this isn't all that uncommon. I went to school with a girl, who fought her brother off for years. She got married at 15, to just get away. Her mom accused her of lieing, & I know she knew better. My cousin got married at 14, to get away from an uncle, & a good family friend got married at 16, to get away from her stepdad. I also went to school with another girl who got married at 15, to get away from her dad. got pregnant on purpose, & she was the smartest kid in her class, & a top notch choir singer. gave it all up. This has been awhile, but I think this stuff still goes on all of the time.

bbm

Misty may have encouraged this behavior. See the following link:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Steph Watts Show 3/28/2010

I would think Lindsy is well aware of Misty's LDT and the accusations made against Tommy. She and Tommy may have had words at the time because she was so upset. Now she is angry again and threw it back in his face. That's just one thought I have after listening to the tape and reading everyone's comments.

For me, the bottom line is that I don't know what is a lie with any of these people and I can't wait for the day when LE makes their arrest(s) and we get doc dumps.

It doesn't make sense to me IF Misty was so afraid of Joe that she would come forth publicly with accusations of him "messing around with her".

bold by me.....I couldn't agree more!!

This is what they have been hiding in my opinion, and this is what they didn't want to get out, more importantly this is the reason for all the lies, fairy-tale's and blame game tactics. It all makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Haleigh saw something that she never ever should have seen in my opinion, and Junior heard the bouncing on the couch. Timmy and Joe went to help. Sheesh, maybe Joe wasn't involved at all, maybe they decided to blame him from the beginning and that is why Chelsea said Joe took the van, when it was really Timmy who took the van all along.
this makes sense, except I don't think Misty really cared about keeping Ron that much. She just didn't have that much to lose. Now, Tommy, on the other hand, had something to lose.

I really have no idea why Linsy made that statement and why Tommy didn't respond. Something I do question is how does one determine what is true and what isn't? If Misty is a liar, do we not believe anything she says? Do we take everything Linsy says at face value? Does Tommy always lie? Does a liar always lie and someone we see as truthful, always tell the truth? Do we look for ulterior motives in what Tommy and Linsy are saying? I don't know the answers but wish I did.

I really have no idea why Linsy made that statement and why Tommy didn't respond. Something I do question is how does one determine what is true and what isn't? If Misty is a liar, do we not believe anything she says? Do we take everything Linsy says at face value? Does Tommy always lie? Does a liar always lie and someone we see as truthful, always tell the truth? Do we look for ulterior motives in what Tommy and Linsy are saying? I don't know the answers but wish I did.

It's anybody's guess. No wonder LE must be going crazy. They lie because they were never taught to be truthful and lying was a coping mechanism. IMO, there is some truth in what they say, but they tweak the story to suit their purpose. The problem, as you say, is to figure out what part is really true. I bet after this is all solved, which I hope it eventually is, we will be able to look back at a lot of what was said and make some sense of it.

It's really interesting to me that Lindsy drops a bomb in their convo with the "incestuous" remark and it really goes nowhere.

Now, if it were me and I made that kind of remark to my hub, all hell would break loose!

Lindsey kept telling Tommy not to talk about it, it would just make him look more stupid than he already does, but he kept pushing her buttons with his line of, "It's all bull----."
He said it over and over. Finally she said All Croslin's are liars, and made the incest comment. I think she meant it exactly as she stated it and that he knew exactly what she said. He finally shut up. I watched his face very closely. He knew, and made no attempt to deny it. No more it's all BS comments from him.
Interesting that LE held back this tape when it was made arround the same time as the last batch they gave to media.

I don't believe Haleigh would be threatening Misty...that sounds unbelievable to me as does the idea that Tommy and Misty were having sex that night...it sounds like Misty had more than enough sex that weekend and was not in greatest of shape...I think Lindsy is jealous of what she sees as Tommy's love for Misty and thinks maybe they have a weirdly close relationship so threw that out there but I think it fell flat as Tommy hasn't a clue what that word meant and was only listening to LC as far as it concerned his own immediate future...IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back