Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
Do you have a link for the info that Debbie P. gave a deposition on June 11th?
TIA

I am so sorry, ThinkTank; I have searched and re-googled and can't find it again. I apologize! :o

Thank you.
It is interesting .... Yuri M and another Detective interviewed Debbie P., Charles C., and Debbie B. at Gentiva on Nov. 24, 2008, and Charles and Debbie B's OCSO "interviews" have been released publicly .... but Debbie P's has NOT been released. Curious!

- co-worker Debbie Polisano there was a "really really bad smell" in the car. pdf page 6
- co-worker Charles Crittenden it "smells like a dead body" pdf page 9
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

I have not seen a Defense deposition scheduled for Charles C. or Debbie P.
Debbie B did a Defense deposition on June 4, 2010.

However, the news article about the Defense latest filing says the filing "cites recent depositions" of Debbie P. and Charles C.
I guess we will learn more about those 2 depositions when we see the Defense's filing.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-911-calls-argument-20100618,0,1646148.story

TIA

Thank you.
It is interesting .... Yuri M and another Detective interviewed Debbie P., Charles C., and Debbie B. at Gentiva on Nov. 24, 2008, and Charles and Debbie B's OCSO "interviews" have been released publicly .... but Debbie P's has NOT been released. Curious!

- co-worker Debbie Polisano there was a "really really bad smell" in the car. pdf page 6

I have not seen a Defense deposition scheduled for Charles C. or Debbie P.Debbie B did a Defense deposition on June 4, 2010.

However, the news article about the Defense latest filing says the filing "cites recent depositions" of Debbie P. and Charles C.
I guess we will learn more about those 2 depositions when we see the Defense's filing.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-911-calls-argument-20100618,0,1646148.story

It was my understanding, and I could have sworn I received a Google alert email with news story attached, that these two, along with a couple of TES searchers were deposed this past Thursday (the 17th).

But when I went back to link of story (from email), story is now about depositions in civil trial (Robyn Adams) so am very confused.....

I even checked the Current News thread for Thurs June 17th and AngelWhoCares linked the same article I received in email and even includes a snipped portion, but when you click on link now, snipped portion is NOT in current news story? Article does depict original posting early on Thursday but then depicts story was "updated" later in the day, so maybe story was replaced for some reason?

So ???????

Respectfully, NTS...maybe I'm remembering this wrong...but I thought you weren't particularly fond of msm...and Florida's Sunshine Law.

I think the Msm has been very irresponsible in this story.IMO Fox news reporting a bloody silouette in the trunk, Just the other day Jvm reported the rug Caylee was wrapped in when they found her in the park.IMO I mean this stuff can be frustrating. That is why I like to see the official documents. I understand that money is the motivation for the media, they do not care what is right, but only that the story makes money.IMO I love the Sunshine law though. I think big brother needs to be watched by the voters. Its what this country is all about. A Nation of the people.

I agree with you Not That Smart, it is very disappointing how very very often media accounts are way off and just downright wrong on the facts in this case. I had journalism in college and we were taught three sources, three sources, three sources, and verify, verify, verify and that even after we did, the editor or producer would also before something made it to air or print. Has the whole world gone mad? They don't even make a correction when they realize they had it wrong, now that is troubling! It is especially troubling for the folks that have a favorite news outlet that they read or watch, if that is all they see and the info is wrong...not good. Most folks do not study things the way we do, check all news sources, compare them, and as you say hold up the document to compare, so it matters that the news get it right.

In the accounts of Cindy's co workers is that they were told of a fight on Father's day. Is that right? If yes, that is more important to me than what she said about the car. She has denied, repeatedly the fight that Lee spoke of to Jesse and LP. That heated, even physical fight would be very compelling.

And added to that...........they used the two-year anniversary of Caylee's disappearance to do it.

Yup!....and yet that shouldn't surprise us, since they used Caylee's Memorial Service to ask for letters to be written to Casey (George), and to speak to Casey without going to see her (Lee and his "CMA" carp), and Cindy used the memorial to get people to feel sorry for her (cindy) and talk about Casey. I swear, I have never seen a family like this before in my life. Poor Caylee...she was just a pawn between KC and Cindy. :(

I agree with you Not That Smart, it is very disappointing how very very often media accounts are way off and just downright wrong on the facts in this case. I had journalism in college and we were taught three sources, three sources, three sources, and verify, verify, verify and that even after you did, the editor or producer would also before something made it to air or print. Has the whole world gone mad? They don't even make a correction when they realize they had it wrong, not that is troubling. It is especially troubling for the folks that have a favorite news outlet that they read or watch, if that is all they see and the info is wrong...not good. Most folks do not study things the way we do, check all news sources, compare them, and as you say hold up the document to compare, so it matters that the news get it right.

ITA!

I have several friends and family members that know I follow this case. They will call me up with some juicy tidbit that they think is new and on the up & up, trusting their source. I bite my tongue while listening so not to hurt their feelings and think to myself, "I'm logging into WS to check out if it is true or not".

And that is not a WS plug ;), I just know for a fact that the people here will dig and dissect every tidbit until I actually know what is factual!

Oh come on now JSR it's not such a big deal. I mean just leave some food and water out on the porch. Caylee will get hungry and come back. I mean it's not like she's stuck in a tree or something that would require a 911 call.

Perhaps Cindy should have just put some fliers out and drove around the neighborhood instead of bothering the police. They have real criminals to catch.

I truly apologize to anyone who thinks I'm being callous or making light of the situation. That's not the case. I'm just completely astounded by the idea that there was no emergency and I'm trying to wrap my brain around that logic.
No apology needed. I just don't understand why you bother. Logic is defined as reasoned thought or argument, as distinguished from irrationality. It is irrational to believe that knowledge of a missing toddler wouldn't constitute an emergency in a total stranger let alone her Grandmother. And...it's irrational to argue an illogical argument. So don't. :)

Hearing Set In Anthony Murder Case
Judge May Rule On 911 Calls Made By Cindy Anthony
sniped
"Anthony is not expected to attend the hearing, which is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m.

Orange County Judge Belvin Perry could decide at the hearing whether 911 calls made by Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, can be used at trial."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23973704/detail.html
If Casey is not expected, I do not think the judge is going to be ruling. I thought she had to be there for all hearings unless no arguments were being made that day. I do believe she would rather not be there since her tooth is broken.
Live Hearing Link:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

I'm confused...I didn't think motions were heard at status hearings and that was why KC didn't have to come. But now they're saying the 911 issue may be ruled on? Which is great but I'm just confused/

I'm confused...I didn't think motions were heard at status hearings and that was why KC didn't have to come. But now they're saying the 911 issue may be ruled on? Which is great but I'm just confused/

It sounds to me like he's just going to make a ruling, no arguments, just the handing out of the ruling during the hearing. I can't imagine Baez or Cindy actually wanting to argue this in front of HHJP anyway. I am not sure he wants to hear any more argument than what has already been stated in the motion anyway.

No apology needed. I just don't understand why you bother. Logic is defined as reasoned thought or argument, as distinguished from irrationality. It is irrational to believe that knowledge of a missing toddler wouldn't constitute an emergency in a total stranger let alone her Grandmother. And...it's irrational to argue an illogical argument. So don't. :)

Sorry, the Thank you button was not nearly enough to cover this one.

I have been popping in to check on the posts on this thread mostly because I am astounded by the continuing debate. The horse is dead and decomposing at this point. Or for another equine analogy, you can lead the proverbial horse to water but cannot make it drink. At some point you just have to give up and leave the horse to its own devices.

:bow:

Sorry, the Thank you button was not nearly enough to cover this one.

I have been popping in to check on the posts on this thread mostly because I am astounded by the continuing debate. The horse is dead and decomposing at this point. Or for another equine analogy, you can lead the proverbial horse to water but cannot make it drink. At some point you just have to give up and leave the horse to its own devices.

:bow:

This advice is long overdue, IMO. :bow:

TIA

Thank you.

I have not seen a Defense deposition scheduled for Charles C. or Debbie P.
Debbie B did a Defense deposition on June 4, 2010.

FYI....Further update....

During status hearing today, depositions taken last week were brought up in regards to employees of Gentiva (Thursday also mentioned but I knew that)...

Judge Perry is going allow a hearing on the matter and it will take place on July 15th, SAME DAY as TES hearing.....

Depos should be discussed during this hearing unless we somehow read earlier...

Yes quite informative. A must read for those of us who have been actively partaking of this thread.

ITA! It is a MUST READ! He explains exactly why they will be coming in and it is not under the "excited utterance" exception.

Let me just say, the LDB and JA have covered their bases almost perfectly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r