2010.06.15 George & Cindy on Good Morning America

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they mention in the GMA interview whether or not Cindy actually met with Casey at the court house? Was this before or after the fall?

OK-I read that it was a "spontaneous" meeting in March. I think that this statement will trigger some kind of protocol investigation...something. I mean it is really really disturbing to me.

Exclusive: George and Cindy Anthony Speak on 2nd Anniversary of Caylee's Disappearance

In a rare spontaneous meeting during a court recess in March, Cindy said she was able to give Casey a Mother's Day card.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/ex...rsary-caylees-disappearance/story?id=10911174

*Mother's Day was in May*

in March??????? wasn't that when Judge Strickland was in charge???? March & mothers day card??? Bet it was more like birthday card in March....

Did they mention in the GMA interview whether or not Cindy actually met with Casey at the court house? Was this before or after the fall?

OK-I read that it was a "spontaneous" meeting in March. I think that this statement will trigger some kind of protocol investigation...something. I mean it is really really disturbing to me.

It was before. The hearing right after Mother's Day. I do remember one of the talking heads ( I actually think it was NG ) saying that it is common for sherrifs and prosecutors to allow inmates conversation and sometimes even hugs with family at court appearances. The whole Mother's Day card thing creeps me out though. I'd like to go back and see KCs demeanor after that email.

in March??????? wasn't that when Judge Strickland was in charge???? March & mothers day card??? Bet it was more like birthday card in March....

I guess she meant May. Unless she meant birthday card. She seems confused as to how long Caylee has been gone too. She said 3 years then corrected it to 2 years. And Caylee has not been dead longer than she was alive. She will be by the end of the year though. Do they not get that death is FOREVER? She will FOREVER be 2 1/2 :furious:

OMG! If it is true that CA gave KC a mother's day card, I have no words! I cannot think of a more inappropriate thing to give someone who is in jail accused of murdering their own child! If CA did this, it just shows how completely out of touch she really is! Note to CA: "The dream is over. Your facade of a perfect family life has been destroyed. Stop pretending. No one is buying it."

It was before. The hearing right after Mother's Day. I do remember one of the talking heads ( I actually think it was NG ) saying that it is common for sherrifs and prosecutors to allow inmates conversation and sometimes even hugs with family at court appearances. The whole Mother's Day card thing creeps me out though. I'd like to go back and see KCs demeanor after that email.

Hugs and contact-yup I get it. Passing cards??????? It reminds me of the whole bracelet in the shoe/socks incident from early on.

I'm not used to doing this, but for those not able to watch, it was the same old stuff.
G/A are unable to see Casey in so long because of the public scrutiny.
The police had said they would break ICA, but still have been unable to do because there was nothing to breakk. She may be a liar but she's not a murderer.
The tatooes and jewelry are reminders of Caylee and they will never take off the jewelry ever.
Caylee has been dead longer than she was alive.
CA sometimes dreams of when ICA is back home.
In response to her phone call to 911, CA said she never really felt there was a body in the car.
Now, I've gone blank so I guess that's it.

She dreams of ICA being home? Oh what BS that is! Yeah, I'm sure she dreams of ICA being home, doing nothing, stealing money, getting knocked up again, making CA do everything for her again. Yeah RIGHT, Cindy! You really want that [unusual person] home again!

Wow, I had no idea that Cindy was still this delusional. I amazed she said something like that. I shouldn't be, but I am. I guess she's still clinging to her perfect, non-murdering family. How freaking sad and pathetic.

She dreams of ICA being home? Oh what BS that is! Yeah, I'm sure she dreams of ICA being home, doing nothing, stealing money, getting knocked up again, making CA do everything for her again. Yeah RIGHT, Cindy! You really want that waste of space home again!

Wow, I had no idea that Cindy was still this delusional. I amazed she said something like that. I shouldn't be, but I am. I guess she's still clinging to her perfect, non-murdering family. How freaking sad and pathetic.

goes with they will know the "truth" after the trial....we all know that she won't accept a guilty verdict --- no way no how----

From the article http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/ex...ylees-disappearance/story?id=10911174&page=2:

Also likely to play a role in the trial are hundreds of pages of jailhouse letters Casey Anthony exchanged with another inmate, whom the Anthonys believe was part of an elaborate set-up by investigators.

(my emphasis)

Wow, once again Cindy is blaming someone else instead of ICA, once again she is blaming LE, as if the whole world but mainly the OCSO, is out to get poor little Casey. This is why Cindy is so disliked by the public, this is why no one believes a word she says or has any respect for her. It is ridiculous the paranoid fantasies Cindy has to come up with on a regular basis in order to keep defending her daughter. It must be exhausting for her.

Hugs and contact-yup I get it. Passing cards??????? It reminds me of the whole bracelet in the shoe/socks incident from early on.

I agree. And, she brought the card on an off chance there would be a recess that almost never happened? What was she going to do otherwise? Then were back to the fact that they deny passing letters throught JB even though they talk about it in the jailhouse videos.:waitasec:

I am surprised that they are acknowledging June 15th as the day Caylee went missing. George has always insisted on last seeing her on June 16th. What changed????

Do you all remember the May 10th hearing where we saw Baez's assistant pass a note to the bailiff? Could that be the Mother's Day card? Here's the thread where it was discussed:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104343"]2010.05.10 - Paralegal passes note to female corrections officer at Casey's hearing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I don't know how to link to a single post in another thread, or how to quote from another thread, so here is a link to the thread entitled:

2010.05.10 - Paralegal passes note to female corrections officer at Casey's hearing

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104343&highlight=2010.05.10

This was the hearing after Mother's Day. Could the note have actually been the card? Or could it have been a note that CA had a card for KC and wanted to see her at the recess?

I don't know how to link to a single post in another thread, or how to quote from another thread, so here is a link to the thread entitled:

2010.05.10 - Paralegal passes note to female corrections officer at Casey's hearing

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104343&highlight=2010.05.10

This was the hearing after Mother's Day. Could the note have actually been the card? Or could it have been a note that CA had a card for KC and wanted to see her at the recess?

okay...if they are able to "see" her during recess and all...why do they continue with wanting to see her in jail????? And not being able to see her or talk to her there????? Isn't this a big no no in court????

Wow, after reading the ABC article, it's worse than I thought. The people are just...I can't even describe it. She can't identify with JVDS's mother? Oh wait, Casey keeps lying and will never confess, so yeah, she't identify because her daughter keeps LYING and won't tell the truth!

And I love how she sticks up for George on the sex abuse issues, BUT WHERE IS THE STICKING UP FOR LEE?!?!?!!? The accusations against him weren't even MENTIONED! See Lee? THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, ONLY YOUR [unusual] SISTER! Stand up and do the right thing come trial time, PLEASE! They keep sacrificing YOU for HER! That's not fair to you at all! You don't deserve that!

Oh God I got sick to my stomach when George said he'd be a grandfather again because I got the distinct impression he was talking about Casey having another kid...they act like having her home again would be the ideal thing...they are either on some strong drugs or are really that delusional still...

And George said something really weird...something about Caylee being inside of him because of his tattoo...now I don't need a tattoo for someone to be inside of my heart. That statement was just bizarre...

These people need to stay off the air and out of the public eye. Seriously. They are only making things worse, yet again, for Casey, and for themselves. Ick, I should NOT have read that article. I'm glad I couldn't watch any of that on TV because of work...

Wow, after reading the ABC article, it's worse than I thought. The people are just...I can't even describe it. She can't identify with JVDS's mother? Oh wait, Casey keeps lying and will never confess, so yeah, she't identify because her daughter keeps LYING and won't tell the truth!

And I love how she sticks up for George on the sex abuse issues, BUT WHERE IS THE STICKING UP FOR LEE?!?!?!!? The accusations against him weren't even MENTIONED! See Lee? THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, ONLY YOUR DEGENERATE SISTER! Stand up and do the right thing come trial time, PLEASE! They keep sacrificing YOU for HER! That's not fair to you at all! You don't deserve that!

Oh God I got sick to my stomach when George said he'd be a grandfather again because I got the distinct impression he was talking about Casey having another kid...they act like having her home again would be the ideal thing...they are either on some strong drugs or are really that delusional still...

And George said something really weird...something about Caylee being inside of him because of his tattoo...now I don't need a tattoo for someone to be inside of my heart. That statement was just bizarre...

These people need to stay off the air and out of the public eye. Seriously. They are only making things worse, yet again, for Casey, and for themselves. Ick, I should NOT have read that article. I'm glad I couldn't watch any of that on TV because of work...

you can get a tatoo with the ashes of deceased ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257