2010.06.21 ~ The Levi Page Show will discuss Kyron tonight 9ET / 8CT / 7MT / 6PT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to figure out how 99% of this pertains to Kyron, How does wether or not Levi pays his guest first off any of our business and second how does it pertain to Kyron?

NG has a place to complain about her show in the PL. the threads are used to discuss the information in the show, not to complain.

If you have followed the Haleigh case you will no how valuable Levi is, and on top of that he comes here and discusses things with us personally. No one else does that. When we have questions Levi makes a point to ask his guests FOR US. Levi has made appearances on JVM and is truely about victims rights and getting justice. If you do not like the show you are not forced to watch it, and if I remember the rules correctly you are also not allowed to complain in the furoms if you choose to listen or watch.

Just reading, good info here. Curious if anyone heard the results of SM's poly's?

Just reading, good info here. Curious if anyone heard the results of SM's poly's?

No I haven't however if its anything like Haleigh Cummings case we want, at least not officially. She will just keep taking them and we are left to assume why. Unless someone like TM comes out and says she "failed miserably"

I'm still trying to figure out how 99% of this pertains to Kyron, How does wether or not Levi pays his guest first off any of our business and second how does it pertain to Kyron?

NG has a place to complain about her show in the PL. the threads are used to discuss the information in the show, not to complain.

If you have followed the Haleigh case you will no how valuable Levi is, and on top of that he comes here and discusses things with us personally. No one else does that. When we have questions Levi makes a point to ask his guests FOR US. Levi has made appearances on JVM and is truely about victims rights and getting justice. If you do not like the show you are not forced to watch it, and if I remember the rules correctly you are also not allowed to complain in the furoms if you choose to listen or watch.

Thanks for that information butterfly, this is the first time I've listened to Levi and guests. I found the questions very good and overall, I enjoyed it. Especially about Joran.

I did find myself wondering if certain information had been verified because they talked about it as fact. I wondered what I might have missed.

Once I have been following a case here on WS, nobody I know wants to discuss it with me cause every detail and conflict has been discussed here and I find my self going - - but, what about this and they found that. You're right, some of the questions have nothing to do with this case and I hope nobody is/was offended. Thanks for the info. moo mho

Thanks Butterfly. So sad that it takes time for these cases, and always way too late for the children.

If you do not like the show you are not forced to watch it, and if I remember the rules correctly you are also not allowed to complain in the furoms if you choose to listen or watch.

Not sure who this is directed to. I didn't read where anyone claimed to dislike the show. For me it was my 1st time listening in and I personally liked it--it was entertaining and fast paced and interesting. I will likely listen again.

Examining facts vs. speculation and asking for clarification of source material to determine if something is a fact in the Kyron case is not complaining. Recognizing that experts in their field may be speculating because they don't have intimate knowledge of the case facts and are not privy to the info that LE has is also not complaining. It has nothing to do with 'liking' something or not.

We have it emphasized to us daily here on WS how important it is to make sure we are not starting or passing along rumors and to cite our sources when making a statement about something in this (and other) cases. You might say we've been trained well by the WS Mod Squad. Thus, it's only logical that we would then apply these same standards of identifying and separating fact vs. speculation to other media we encounter about this case. And that's how I approached what I was hearing, in asking: "is this a fact?" "has this been confirmed by someone in LE or close to the case?" "is this speculation and/or opinion?"

All this is speculating but if as Levi's guest say the motive was "revenge", then my next question is "revenge for what"???? IF TH is the perp and revenge is the reason, who is she hoping to hurt? Kyron? Kaine? Desiree? I would think it would be one of those three.

IMO, the most difficult, mind blowing part of any missing person's case involving a small child, is trying to understand motive. I do not believe a sane person can ever truly understand why someone hurts or kills a child.And this is especially true if a parent hurts or murders their child. Only in the murderers own mind is such an act made rational ; most of us wll never understand.....

All JMO

In Haleigh Cummings Case Levi was able to get some great interviews with players in the case, Such as the man that Misty had the road rage incident with, or Grandma Hollar. A lot of information was not in MSM but it gave us a glimse inside the case, that otherwise we may not have had. Tricia Griffith the owner of WS has been a guest on Levi show and his show has been approved to discuss here, and as I stated before he gets some of his questions that he asks his guests from members here, and he doesnt mind asking hard questions.
As you can tell I am a HUGE FAN.
The case with Kyron is still in the begining stages, at this point he is talking with experts to get their take on where this is going, yes it may be speculation but it is based on professional opinion.

IMO - Levi is a smart talk show host who appreciates his listener's feedback. And this is a thread about his show.

Levi's cool. If we have questions that arise out of a show he gets after our questions for the next show.

BTW, If he doesn't want to get into his policy of compensation/no compensation for his guests, he won't & he doesn't have to. I don't think it's a big deal. Levi's on JVM about Haleigh a bunch. I figure he knows how this guest expert stuff works.

I've listened to almost every show Levi's done on Haleigh. LOL, he gets great guests, and doesn't waste any time getting to the point. Even if he has a strong opinion, he works with the facts to get there. He's prepared, organized, stays on point and pushes for the answer to the question asked. It's tough wiggling out from under the question Levi's after. LOL

Kyron's case is new, played close to the chest. We're all trying to sort out fact from speculation at this point, and I'm sure Levi's doing the same, as are his guests. Levi cares about that stuff.

IMO, no one's complaining about him or his show. We're asking questions, and trying to figure out why his guests had formed the strong opinion they had about certain things.

Maybe they know facts we don't. Maybe they were just speculating. We can't know if they don't say so, but ... because it's Levi's show, we have a good chance of finding out if we ask. :dance:

Your right Emma, he usually comes by after his show and talks for a few. I would like to know if they are privy to information we dont know yet.. If so HE NEEDS TO TELL US!!! DANG IT!

I especially want to know about those cell phone pings, and if anyone actually did see Terri at the school. We know that Kyron was there based on the friend Tanner, but I havent heard if anyone saw Terri.

Hello everyone! I see that a lot of people have questions about Levi's show. I'll contact him and see what we can do. He's been a member of WS for years and is pretty straight forward. :) Until then, let's keep this thread open for discussions about Kyron. :)

Your right Emma, he usually comes by after his show and talks for a few. I would like to know if they are privy to information we dont know yet.. If so HE NEEDS TO TELL US!!! DANG IT!

I especially want to know about those cell phone pings, and if anyone actually did see Terri at the school. We know that Kyron was there based on the friend Tanner, but I havent heard if anyone saw Terri.

Me too butterfly. I'm getting ants in my pants over these "purported" cell pings. Do the pings prove she wasn't at school when she said she was - like Levi's guests thought? Do pings prove she was on Sauvie Island, thus the search? When did they realize she had timeline inconsistencies? What's with the LDT? JVM cracked me up tonight with the: "Will the cell tell?" thing. Are these real leaks? Are they just rumors?

So...anyway, serious ants in my pants. Hope they're not fire ants. I sure don't wanna be fired. :angel: LOL

Me too butterfly. I'm getting ants in my pants over these "purported" cell pings. Do the pings prove she wasn't at school when she said she was - like Levi's guests thought? Do pings prove she was on Sauvie Island, thus the search? When did they realize she had timeline inconsistencies? What's with the LDT? JVM cracked me up tonight with the: "Will the cell tell?" thing. Are these real leaks? Are they just rumors?

So...anyway, serious ants in my pants. Hope they're not fire ants. I sure don't wanna be fired. :angel: LOL

There has to be something with these cell phone pings. I have heard SO many comments about them, it had to come from somewhere, and something led them to search the island and they aren't talking. I wonder since Cobra is banned in Putnam County if he could take a trip up to Oregan with his tape recorder, LOL.

I've never paid a single guest to go on the show. Ask Tricia of websleuths, she has been on a number of times. I've also been on HLN and I've never been paid to do it, contrary to some bloggers. Neither do any of the "talking heads."

The only people paid is the hosts and the "analysts" under contract with the networks. Like Mark Fuhrman. Fuhrman exclusively does Fox News, so Fox pays him. Mike Brooks is exclusive to the CNN networks like HLN and In Session so they pay him. 99% of the guests on these shows are not a paid. Sometimes the network will provide transportation, a Limo, but thats it.

If you want to know which ones are paid, under their name their title will be "Fox News analyst" or "HLN analyst" it will clearly ID them as an employee of the network.

Believe it or not some of these networks are "cheap", I live in Tennessee, since CNN doesn't have a "base" in TN, I skype in to their control room. Otherwise, HLN would have to pay a private TV studio in Nashville to link me to their control room.

That is why Leonard Padilla also skypes into Nancy Grace, because CNN doesn't have a base in Sacaremento, and it is cheaper to use skype.

Actually, people that skype into the shows are the ones paying. I call the number and then they put me through to the control room and I pick up the charges for the call on skype...

The only time HLN will want to have a guest go to a studio outside of their HQ's is when it is a big guest or one that they want on really bad.

Hope that clears things up...

Hi Emma, The ping info and info she wasn't where she said she was came from WW. This case is being worked tightly by LE so they have not put this info out to the public directly yet. But if you read what WW says and how they worded it, I do believe what they learned could well be the truth. IMO. Since WW is honored here now I am posting the meat of the article hoping it is OK now:

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/...-cell-records/

"[Willamette Weekly] has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother [T.H.] may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

And as searchers comb the island, law-enforcement officials say the investigation is increasingly focusing on the step-mother, because of problems with her account of what she was doing the day Kyron went missing.

Snip

But several said they’ve heard the same or similar accounts from multiple officials in the law-enforcement community. All agreed that [T.H.] has become a main focus of police attention because of problems with her story.

Four of the sources say they’ve heard [T.H.]'s story doesn’t jibe with her cell-phone records from June 4."

BTW, Here at WS we have seen cases where leaks have been given to the public indirectly for some reason or another.

I'll have to get a link, but I'm positive I read in one of the local newspapers websites that police were searching the island, based on information from the stepmoms cell phone.

I also read that she lied about where she was that day, but the news source did not eleborate on what her first "story" was. Whether it was at Kyron's school or whether it was somewhere AFTER she dropped Kyron off.

I'll get those links and get back to you guys ASAP.

This is from AOL News:

Two weeks after the little boy disappeared from his Oregon elementary school, Willamette Week reports that investigators have determined that Moulton Horman was not where she said she was on the day her stepson vanished.

The investigation into missing Portland, Ore., boy Kyron Horman is now focused on his stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, seen here with Kyron's father Kaine.

Police say cell phone records show that on June 4, the day Kyron was last seen, Moulton Horman was on Sauvie Island, five miles from Kyron's school. Divers and rescue teams have been combing that island for any signs of the second-grader since June 10.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...under-scrutiny-in-missing-child-case/19521940

Thank you Levi, I was hoping there was another source besides a news agency quoting WW. So that we had a second confirmation to these cell pings.

Great show tonight as always. Please continue to carry Kyrons case and help bring this baby home.
Goodnight and God bless

IMO - Levi is a smart talk show host who appreciates his listener's feedback. And this is a thread about his show.

Levi's cool. If we have questions that arise out of a show he gets after our questions for the next show.

BTW, If he doesn't want to get into his policy of compensation/no compensation for his guests, he won't & he doesn't have to. I don't think it's a big deal. Levi's on JVM about Haleigh a bunch. I figure he knows how this guest expert stuff works.

I've listened to almost every show Levi's done on Haleigh. LOL, he gets great guests, and doesn't waste any time getting to the point. Even if he has a strong opinion, he works with the facts to get there. He's prepared, organized, stays on point and pushes for the answer to the question asked. It's tough wiggling out from under the question Levi's after. LOL

Kyron's case is new, played close to the chest. We're all trying to sort out fact from speculation at this point, and I'm sure Levi's doing the same, as are his guests. Levi cares about that stuff.

IMO, no one's complaining about him or his show. We're asking questions, and trying to figure out why his guests had formed the strong opinion they had about certain things.

Maybe they know facts we don't. Maybe they were just speculating. We can't know if they don't say so, but ... because it's Levi's show, we have a good chance of finding out if we ask. :dance:

On the cable news shows, the guests at most get a Limo ride to the studio and back home and a diet coke and a makeover. That is it.

On my show, they don't get the Limo ride, they don't get a coke, they don't get a makeover... Hopefully they have long distance on their telephone, otherwise they are paying to be on my show. LOL

Thanks for the compliment. WOW - I never realized I was that "tough" on my show...

I've always thought I was too easy and "nice" but someone else said I was harsh...

I think Sheryl and Holly were speculating on somethings and making predictions based on their years in the business. I don't invite just anyone on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps