2010.06.28 - A visit with Terri and Kaine is possibly staying at another location

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird to me, even if Kaine suspects or has evidence of the worst, I don't know why seeing a divorce attorney and filing papers would be a priority at this time. I feel like I would just be focused on the investigation and finding Kyron and then take care of that later. Maybe it has to do with custody and him wanting to get the baby away from her?

It's weird to me, even if Kaine suspects or has evidence of the worst, I don't know why seeing a divorce attorney and filing papers would be a priority at this time. I feel like I would just be focused on the investigation and finding Kyron and then take care of that later. Maybe it has to do with custody and him wanting to get the baby away from her?

That's my guess...it looks like everything is being done QUICKLY to break all ties with SM.

He may have had to in order to take immediate legal custody of his other child.

That doesn't give me anything but a search box, which has no results when I search for the person I assumed I was going to see.

There is a place to look for people who are booked today. Just in case.

Mrs G Norris - it may be an idea to delete the little girls name out of your post :)

Do not mention the minor's names. Not even if it is in the paper...... stop.

If something breaks in this case do you want to be sitting on the sidelines? I have been deleting minor names all day.

bump for grandmaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member