2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem I have with this is she will probably be forced to leave the area. Are her parents from Roseburg? Not that she has provided any help to the investigation since Kaine moved out but I am sure it would be easier to pressure her locally. And it makes it harder for her to keep up with her attorney. Long drive to see him. Personally I would rather see her on the streets, or where ever poor Kyron is right now, God bless him. Maybe one of her supporters will let her stay with them? I hope they don't allow her around any kids.

Unless, of course, the next step is LE officially names her as a suspect and prevents her from leaving the area?

Her name might be off if she doesn't have good credit and they wouldn't get approved for a loan if her name was on the loan.

I don't know if that's why. But that could be the reason.

Very well could be. I know my daughter and son in law had to get the vehicle in his name because of that.

We however have been together so long that everything is intermingled.

Her name might be off if she doesn't have good credit and they wouldn't get approved for a loan if her name was on the loan.

I don't know if that's why. But that could be the reason.

I just remembered something! I live in a house that was purchased by my ex before we married. I was allowed equity based on how much the value of the home increased during the marriage. But then again, we also added my name to the title/loan in a refinance during the marriage so I don't know how they would look at it if TH was never on the title.

Unless, of course, the next step is LE officially names her as a suspect and prevents her from leaving the area?

You could be right. I feel this thing is about to boil over.

Hasn't it been determined that her attorney was retained for CRIMINAL matters only, NOT domestic?

Unless, of course, the reason we have not heard from him is because she didn't have access to the funds necessary to retain him, as she believed she was going to? :waitasec:

(Maybe he follows the Richard Hornsby "SHOW ME THE MONEY" mantra?! :dance:)

Mr. Houze does not practice family law. She would be wise to retain an attorney who specializes in complex family law cases. This is bound to be a complex divorce--at least the division of assets part is bound to be drawn out while criminal proceedings take place.

I dont know the laws over there...i know the house is in Kaines name but IF..and i say IF she got K back to live with her could Kaine still make her move out of the house or not?

Here the mother would generally be allowed to live in the house til the child left school or thereabouts.

BBM.

Not in Cali...my non-working Mom had to move out of our 5 bedroom home with 4 kids still in school (to a different school dist. no less). Her then husband had a better lawyer.

They were not married when the house was purchased. She had no income at the time, so there would be no reason to add her to the mortgage.

I would think she would be entitled to any equity in the home minus his down payment from the time they married. She would be entitled to a portion of his retirement fund that was added once they were married. But if she is convicted of killing Kyron, he could win a civil suit against her that would essentially wipe out any interest she has in their joint assets. JMO

Of course provided the house is mortgaged at all. It might be completely paid for. And if it is then she doesn't get squat. Except for any $$$ invested in a 401k from the date of their marriage on. But even then since OR is not community property state she won't get 50% of it.

I wonder if LE thinks she might damage the house in retaliation and they can arrest her for that.

I didn't realize Terri was a cougar (4 yrs older than Kaine). I also didn't realize he moved out on Thursday - I thought he moved on Saturday.

Here is the entire thread on the white truck with the female driver. Is this what I needed to post? Im sorry. It has been discussed in depth for quite some time so I assumed it was common knowledge where this info came from. I apologize.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106903"]The White Truck Seen by Jim K - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Someone saw what they believed to be a woman driving a white truck and reported it as suspicious
Apparantly someone saw another similar truck in the same area around 2:00 am in the morning.That is the one sighting I am interested in.

I know that here, the court will take into consideration a few things. Like did she take care of the home full time? That is given some weight. And if she got the kids would she need transportation. Also one would have to buy the other out in some instances. Basically here, it depends ALOT on the circumstances and if there are any mitigating factors, ie, abuse,drug dependence, etc.

But what would also play into this (at least here) is the length of the marriage (in this case, 3 years) and her ABILITY to earn an income (not whether she chose to or not)...

Here, the house he purchased prior to the marriage would be considered a separate asset of that spouse....

And let me add.......here, child/children stay with the house....whoever is awarded physical custody would get right to stay in home until property division is settled. Courts will not uproot children....

I just remembered something! I live in a house that was purchased by my ex before we married. I was allowed equity based on how much the value of the home increased during the marriage. But then again, we also added my name to the title/loan in a refinance during the marriage so I don't know how they would look at it if TH was never on the title.

That is correct. If you invest in the home, hell even pay property taxes on a home (even if not in your name) you would still get a portion of that $$$. You would get half of the increased value of the home in a community property state a portion of it in other states.

She won't get squat however if her name is off the home and it was paid for, and he only used separate property $$ to pay for the property taxes.

LE can prevent her from leaving the area only if she is under arrest.

They can ask her to stick around, and she can consent, without her being under arrest, tho.

Wonder if "everythings fine" in TerriWorld today...

That is correct. If you invest in the home, hell even pay property taxes on a home (even if not in your name) you would still get a portion of that $$$. You would get half of the increased value of the home in a community property state a portion of it in other states.

She won't get squat however if her name is off the home and it was paid for, and he only used separate property $$ to pay for the property taxes.

Also, the housing market has gone down since that home was purchased. I have no doubt it is worth less today than it was when they bought it. She would be entitled to share the negative equity.

Two different gyms 24 Hour Fitness (TMH) and The Edge Gym (KH). She isn't allowed at the Edge.

I really do not understand the drama of the sealing. Most of it reads like any other restraining order in a divorce/custody case where there are bad feelings.

BBM.

I'm still reading through the posts, so I don't know if anyone else has responded to this yet or not. But at the time the RO was filed, the information about the hitman was not yet public. If they did not seal it that day, then the news media would have gotten ahold of it and published it, and the hitman info would have been made public. They weren't ready to show that part of their hand just yet, so they sealed it. Now that the information is known to the public, they felt it could be unsealed.

Shes not going to be in her comfy bubble anymore. She will be out of her element to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amoody22