2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it 'normal' for a husband to leave his wife's name off of the papers for the property, even if he paid the bills and mortgage himself? TIA

She will just have to go live with her parents, unless she gets a jail addy....JMO

This is gonna get ugly and fast.

I suspect Kaine and baby will have protection. I think the observation regarding her attorney is an interesting one-apparently they will not be playing their side out in the media.

I think Kaine and Desiree's movements are being orchestrated by the FBI to the extent that they are giving interviews and what they are saying...JMO. I think the divorce filing and the notice to vacate are par for the course-If I were TH I would not be staying there any longer anyway.

Quick question from someone in a 50/50 state (thank goodness). So if you are married and the house and cars are in the spouses name. Do they automatically keep that property in a divorce?
Is there a possibilty she will walk away with nothing?

It depends on how much was purchased during the marriage. If they don't have any other real estate that was bought during the marriage, she may get nothing. The thing is that she hasn't been working and I'm not sure about how that would pan out given the situation surrounding the split. I was subject to alimony because of working 90% in the home and for my ex. That's they looked at my situation but there wasn't danger and a RO involved either, so I can't say based on what I know.

The worrying thing is though if they have enough evidence why would he need to file to evict her? If arrested she would be getting a new home in the local prison ( assuming she didnt get bail i guess) and the house would then become empty anyhow.

LE may not be in a hurry to arrest her - saving a non-Kryon related arrest for further pressure even if all they have is probable cause.

LE has time on their side due to long statutes of limitation, too.

The only bad thing I see with evicting from the house is that unless she is ordered by LE not to leave the state she could just up and move out of state, right?

I dont know the laws over there...i know the house is in Kaines name but IF..and i say IF she got K back to live with her could Kaine still make her move out of the house or not?

Here the mother would generally be allowed to live in the house til the child left school or thereabouts.

Is it 'normal' for a husband to leave his wife's name off of the papers for the property, even if he paid the bills and mortgage himself? TIA

In his case it was a smart move, no sure if its normal, but he bought the house I belive bofore they married?? Is this correct??

Her name might be off if she doesn't have good credit and they wouldn't get approved for a loan if her name was on the loan.

I don't know if that's why. But that could be the reason.

The only problem I have with this is she will probably be forced to leave the area. Are her parents from Roseburg? Not that she has provided any help to the investigation since Kaine moved out but I am sure it would be easier to pressure her locally. And it makes it harder for her to keep up with her attorney. Long drive to see him. Personally I would rather see her on the streets, or where ever poor Kyron is right now, God bless him. Maybe one of her supporters will let her stay with them? I hope they don't allow her around any kids.

Quick question from someone in a 50/50 state (thank goodness). So if you are married and the house and cars are in the spouses name. Do they automatically keep that property in a divorce?
Is there a possibilty she will walk away with nothing?

I know that here, the court will take into consideration a few things. Like did she take care of the home full time? That is given some weight. And if she got the kids would she need transportation. Also one would have to buy the other out in some instances. Basically here, it depends ALOT on the circumstances and if there are any mitigating factors, ie, abuse,drug dependence, etc.

Can I just say....Where on earth is her lawyer? Not one statement...Nothing...

He is doing what he should be doing, IMO. Lawyers shouldn't be out making statements to the public.

I also think that KH filed this because he forgot to check the box on the RO paperwork where it says he wants her to move out. He did check the one that said he owns the house alone.

Do her parents live locally? Or will she move out of town? I don't think LE can prevent her from moving out of the area, if they do not charge her.

They were not married when the house was purchased. She had no income at the time, so there would be no reason to add her to the mortgage.

I would think she would be entitled to any equity in the home minus his down payment from the time they married. She would be entitled to a portion of his retirement fund that was added once they were married. But if she is convicted of killing Kyron, he could win a civil suit against her that would essentially wipe out any interest she has in their joint assets. JMO

Someone saw what they believed to be a woman driving a white truck and reported it as suspicious

Do you have a MSM link for that? Thanks for finding it.

Just a reminder we are not sleuthing the LS. :)

Can I just say....Where on earth is her lawyer? Not one statement...Nothing...

Hasn't it been determined that her attorney was retained for CRIMINAL matters only, NOT domestic?

Unless, of course, the reason we have not heard from him is because she didn't have access to the funds necessary to retain him, as she believed she was going to? :waitasec:

(Maybe he follows the Richard Hornsby "SHOW ME THE MONEY" mantra?! :dance:)

Oregon is also not a community property state, although the police here like to say it is. Many a times have I had that argument with them...but I digress...

It doesn't say, but I wonder if it specifies that she can't leave the city or something? I doubt he would be kicking her out to let her go where ever she wants.

Do her parents live locally? Or will she move out of town? I don't think LE can prevent her from moving out of the area, if they do not charge her.

Her parents live in Roseburg. I would guess that is the logical place for her to go. It would certainly make sense to arrest her before she gets that far, if they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios