2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The restraining order was not a person to person restraining order. It was a property restraining order, ordering him not to take any property.

Desiree and Kaine's final divorce order was signed on 02/12/03.

Kaine has not filed for divorce, with Terri, according to the public records. I have access to OJIN, and this is where I am getting my information.

The first indication of trouble in the Horman home was Terri's 16 yo son moving away.
Yes,But if there was a problem why he moved away.Who was the problem really with.Was it her that sent him away?What's the whole real story.

But according to Terri just a couple of hours ago, "Everything's good. Everything's fine." Has she had a reality break or what?

They must have cut her cable line. No internet, no TV.

Lots of anti-depressants. JHMO.

Restraining orders can be for other reasons - stalking, harassment. moo

The restraining order is to keep a biological mother from being near her 18 month old baby girl. Not to keep SM from the bio dad.

Maybe she threatened to take off with the baby and he is trying to make sure that doesn't happen

I just love the picture of Kyron in your signature line/post....All my nieces and nephews (and my sisters and I) scrunched our noses so cute like that) when we smiled in pictures around that age....So sweet.

mamaeb, that picture you have, is that Kyron? I keep thinking it is and it's killing me every time I see it...

Not really. I'll wait for pressers and statements from LE. So far, the media's not done much but perpetuate rumors. It does certainly appear to be TMH, however, I think about the Ramseys and the Riley Fox case, and I'm definitely still on the fence. Kaine filing for divorce does not make her guilty - we're not a party to the marriage and we certainly do not know the state of it before Kyron went missing. This could have been the (very strong) straw that broke the camel's back. Whatever the reason, his filing for divorce is not proof of guilt.

I agree.

Also, has anyone got a link for the text of the restraining order? Is it a "no contact" order or is it an order restraining TMH from removing their child, K, without permission from her father, KH?

If the latter, that's pretty typical in separations and divorces before a judge has decided custody issues.

Does anyone else wish that the Hormans didn't have the K name tradition? Sure makes initials confusing!

I knew I took my sleep meds too early.
IMVHO those of you on the Imminent Arrest side of the fence should have a seat in the comfy chairs I brought.I have a feeling that it is coming very soon. I think the statement and Kaine's actions speak loud and clear.

LOL I know I did a double take to almost have snapped my neck when I popped in and saw the info about the divorce and RO. I think info will start coming out now on a more regular basis. Ya Ya, and I so hope all this leads to finding Kyron ASAP. xox

And it isn't a basis for getting an ro against a mother for her bio child either.

Exactly. For a restraining orer to be granted, ample evidence of a potential danger to their youngest child must be provided. I believe LE's recent disclosure of information from their investigation to have contained sufficiently damning stuff to have precipitated both KH's filing for divorce and his request for a restraining order.

Sorry, misunderstood. So the RO is to prevent her from seeing the child? I missed that.

Although I'm not sure the news sources specify that the RO applies to the minor bio child, the fact that he got an RO, has the minor child with him, and has issued a statement with other family members stating that "Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law" tells me 100% that the RO applies to the minor bio child. Otherwise Kaine would have no legal right to take the bio child from the mother's custody.

The restraining order is to keep a biological mother from being near her 18 month old baby girl. Not to keep SM from the bio dad.

I have no idea what the RO is for, or if there really is one. moo

The divorce and RO could be for numerous reasons, absolutely. BUT, when you put those two things together with the very definite statement (signed by BM, SD, and BD), it comes together to suggest that (1) the three of them all know something they didn't know before from their briefing with LE that made them all cut off TH and (2) that given this info, Kaine felt he had to get out with the baby. MOO

mamaeb, that picture you have, is that Kyron? I keep thinking it is and it's killing me every time I see it...

yes it is... I love it so much because he was so little and his personality just shows... the same personality you can see in his recent pictures

The restraining order was not a person to person restraining order. It was a property restraining order, ordering him not to take any property.

Desiree and Kaine's final divorce order was signed on 02/12/03.

Kaine has not filed for divorce, with Terri, according to the public records. I have access to OJIN, and this is where I am getting my information.

It says they were served to her at 6pm today..records wont be update til tomorrow morning I'm guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman