2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I love about WS....i can throw down an opinion and be sure that Im stuck with that opinion and then be completely open minded to another logical, well thought out post.
There have been many a time where I can't sleep because of a case (i heavily lurked the C.M.A case) and when I am thinking...what am I missing? I run down to the computer, go to WS and usuallly find mind bending ways to think about a case.
Back to subject.
You know...i would hope that she was doing something selfless. I would hope that she is fully invested in the fact that she is losing everything at the hand of her "not cooperating" and figures that she should prolly let this one go. But if I saw her kicking and fighting and screaming about not being able to see her daughter, then maybe I would feel a little more, oh, i don't know...feeling as if she had a little bit of a heart, of a need for her kids.

But....that is just me.

(and thanks for the creative kudos...I am a freelance writer!)

I really understand NOT understanding why a mother is not fighting for her child. But, Terri's circumstances sound like they have placed her in the pit of he** and doing anything rational may be completely impossible at this point.

It is too much of a nightmare to even imagine, let alone trying to place oneself in any of these people's shoes. If Terri has stuff going on below the surface it must be unbearable. I think what is really terrifying is seeing little glimpses of her, and hearing about her actions, and then knowing it's possible that she is lacking in those qualities that make us uniquely human; empathy, remorse, grief; a conscience.

No surprise you are a free-lance writer! Lucky!

My opinions.

Agreed!~ This is the first I have heard of this one.

also add: <snip>
Terri was accused in the document of trying to "abduct" the couple's 20-month-old child Kiara from a daycare gym on June 28, after a gym clerk called police while Kaine was working out.
<snip>
It says.The court documents in addition, showed that a clerk at a gym said Terri came there on June 28,

before the original papers were served.

Wow, I can't even find a date LOL ... she meets one when she's locked up at home ... I have a difficult time figuring out a guy who would want to be with her when she has such a bad track record, and this guy is NOT Kaine's friend, friends don't do this type of thing.

Wow! What a soap opera.

No kidding.
The contempt motion really serves no purpose but to publicly trash TH and her alleged boyfriend. (They purport to have done it to keep her from divulging his 'undisclosed location' to anyone else but, seeing as he and the baby will be moving back into the family home soon, WTH?) KH has plenty of reason to be pissed but, really, how does any of this help Kyron or his little sister?

Oh man! So from the time Kyron goes missing, she strikes up a friendship with one of her husband's childhood friends and begins a relationship with him of some sort. How do you go from grieving step mother to text sex to taking photos of "graphic sexual activity."

I hope I'm not being offensive, but its like this woman is trying to star in her own version of Desperate Housewives.

This will hopefully be submitted when this goes to trial.

That's where they'll get her for violating the RO. As long as the clerk is willing to be a witness.

Maybe an unwise move, BUT the article says that it was BEFORE the papers were served. Not a violation, though, as there was NOTHING yet in existence to be violated.

Holy carp...this case just keeps getting worse and worse. Every time I think the next turn is going to be finding Kyron...NOPE....just another twist in this three ring circus.

Good lord...Sexting since June 30???? WTH??????????? OK -- everything I said about her going to the gym, and changing her sheets and now sexting...sorry, but you couldn't get me out of the little hysterical heap I would be in if my kid was missing, much less carrying on an affair by text.

It could be ugly coping... :banghead:

Wow, I can't even find a date LOL ... she meets one when she's locked up at home ... I have a difficult time figuring out a guy who would want to be with her when she has such a bad track record, and this guy is NOT Kaine's friend, friends don't do this type of thing.

maybe he was a friend - working undercover for kaine & co.. :angel:

She's barred by a *judge* by a *court* from seeing her! It's *never* okay for anyone to violate a protective order against any defenseless child. Never.

:cow:

Do we know that she had been served with the restraining order before she asked the clerk at the gym for info?

If she had not been served, then it was not illegal for her to be contemplating ways to regain custody of baby K. Not the classiest move in the world, but legal in the absence of a restraining order.

After all, that's essentially what KH did to TMH: waited til she was out of the house and then disappeared with baby K. I suspect TMH got that idea straight from KH.

Would she even really have a right to refuse to leave? I mean the home is solely in Kaine's name isn't it?

Yes, she would have the right until the final judgment of divorce and unless Kaine got a court order saying otherwise in the meantime. Married people can't be kicked out of the homes they were living in when a dissolution of marriage case is filed without good reason, regardless of whose name title is in.

How did they find out about the sexting and photographing the RO? Did D tell LE?

Ugh, in the document, it appears she asked her affair partner to lie to her own attorney about their contact. Houze has to be steaming right now.

BBM

:floorlaugh:​

Oh my God it's the soda guy!!! The one we were wondering why he was bringing cases of soda to Terri when he's Kaine's friend!!

* thuds again *

YEP!! and while just seemingly to slightly insert himself into the case with the media.

I bet when KH saw the article that "his friend" was bringing supplies to TH he had to say WTH???? I suspect someone's (LE) been on to them since then at least and I wonder about their history. He sure didn't waste any time going to TH's aid!

Wonder what Houze thinks about this??? It goes to TH's character.

She does this right after being served (affair/sexting/graphic sexual acts). She had nothing left and needs to get her bread and butter from somewhere (i.e. inserts herself into some man's life to get a roof over her head, etc.) SAD. Where is KYRON?????? Start talking NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24