Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY BOLD

Well, she certainly has a legal right to do so - that's not in question. However, the fact that that is a priority now for her certainly speaks volumes about her commitment to finding Kyron and straightening out the legal debacles in her life, i.e., pending divorce, custoday dispute, no visitation with her daughter, multiple failed lie detector tests, etc. In her position, I cannot personally see myself becoming sexually involved or even cyber-sexting with another man at such a time.

However, as always, MOO.

I agree. Even if she could care less about finding Kyron, as it appears, you would think she would be too torn up about losing baby K to even think about sending nudie pics to some guy she just met.

This might be a stupid question, but is sexting legal? IE - is it considered *advertiser censored* between adults? I ask this because if there is any law broken, perhaps this information was included not only to show state of mind, but to give a reason for immediate arrest?

Be nice when answering --- I am sensitive! LOL (and ignorant on these laws for adults!)
no laws broken.. but they put their sexting (phone *advertiser censored* for lack of a better word) out there for EVERYONE TO SEE.

Questions I have:
1) did they realize that their sexting would be available to the public in light of kyron's disappearance?
2) why did they do this at this time??????????????? why make their relationship so pubic? are they stupid>>> or do they have a plan??????

While the documents and the filing do NOTHING to further finding Kyron, they do reveal details sure to further incite rumor and innuendo. The actions of TH were ill advised and probably against the direct instructions of her own attorney (thus asking C to lie about her being at his home). HOWEVER, to me, this reveals far more about the jealousy, hatred and control issues that are exhibited by KH and appear to be at the core of whatever happened to this family in the first place. This filing action may very well backfire on KH, if the opposing attorney chooses to investigate and publicly confirm the rumors of KH's own affair with a co-worker. (Taking this from the media articles at the time of the accusations of the landscapers, not from the rumors rampant on the other sites before and since then.)

jmo

AMEN, great post. I was going to write something like that myself, but I was too lazy. Besides, I'm sure you said it better.

:clap:

This might be a stupid question, but is sexting legal? IE - is it considered *advertiser censored* between adults? I ask this because if there is any law broken, perhaps this information was included not only to show state of mind, but to give a reason for immediate arrest?

Be nice when answering --- I am sensitive! LOL (and ignorant on these laws for adults!)

I don't know about between consenting adults. I know that its manufacturing and distribution of *advertiser censored* when a minor's picture is sent. A whole slew of kids here were charged with that. Adults can be charged if it involves a minor as well.

Holy Cr@p!! I just logged on this afternoon and I am shocked!!

The texting reminds me of a certain Mr. Coleman texting his GF during the wake for his wife and sons!

???? The link is right there in the article in post #1 on the thread...that is where I found it to read......

Thank you, I thought I had lost what precious little was left of my mind. I get a brownie now.

Something about Terri taking and sending explicit sexual pictures of herself via cellphone, in the days just after Kyron went missing, reminds me of...
Casey Anthony partying it up in clubs, in the days just after Caylee went missing.

Anyone else see the similarities?

Oh my God! She tried to abduct the baby!!!

Terri was accused in the document of trying to "abduct" the couple's 20-month-old child K. from a daycare gym on June 28, after a gym clerk called police while Kaine was working out.

I'd say that's more important than an affair. Can we change the thread title? Dear God.

Well this would have been before she was served with the RO.

And she's Terri's child too.

All I know is that any hope I had of Kyron being alive is all but gone now in light of these new developments. It's clear TH has some serious issues. And I think Kyron paid the price for her deep rooted issues.

While the documents and the filing do NOTHING to further finding Kyron, they do reveal details sure to further incite rumor and innuendo. The actions of TH were ill advised and probably against the direct instructions of her own attorney (thus asking C to lie about her being at his home). HOWEVER, to me, this reveals far more about the jealousy, hatred and control issues that are exhibited by KH and appear to be at the core of whatever happened to this family in the first place. This filing action may very well backfire on KH, if the opposing attorney chooses to investigate and publicly confirm the rumors of KH's own affair with a co-worker. (Taking this from the media articles at the time of the accusations of the landscapers, not from the rumors rampant on the other sites before and since then.)

jmo

It was alleged by Terri that Kaine had an affair with a co-worker when she allegedly tried to take a hit out on Kaine. Kaine denied such affair in one of his recent interviews. There is no proof that Kaine had an affair.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...n-tried-to-have-kyron-horman’s-father-killed/

Affiliate sources also report investigators told Kyron’s father his wife may have tried to hire other “hit men.” Her alleged motive? According to one of the sources, Terri Horman told the landscaper she was in a bad marriage, alleging Kaine Horman had an affair with his co-worker at Intel.

I couldn't disagree more.. but that is just my opinion. I am sure the whole case will present itself in the next few weeks or so.. and perhaps we can revisit this post for accuracy.

Well, I am just inferring things from his own words and behavior in the last weeks. But, I can not believe that before June 4th he felt nothing but love, and respect and trust for this woman, nor that she felt the same for him. There were issues there for a long time, that is what DY has said, and it appears to be true on the part of both parties. It is very rare indeed that only ONE person in the relationship has personal issues. While I can NOT approve of the actions of TH, I am certainly not convinced that KH is a paragon of virtue with no culpability in this whole mess.

jmo

What part of this story did we need to know? How does this help to bring Kryon home?

I am running under an assumption this is a legal (and media) maneuver intended to rattle TH, who DY and KH to believe is holding back information essential to finding Kyron (based on info from LE).

"Sexting" indeed is perhaps sensational info seeming unrelated to finding Kyron - however, TH is NOT talking, and there needs to be some cage rattling going on, IMO. I am personally glad this was released, though I could live without this info. Because I think all ammo has to be used at this point to get TH into court and talking!

Could Terri have some kind of sex addiction? Could friend C. prey on vulnerable women?

Is this guy C. really of friend of Kaine's since high school? and if so, what does that tell us? I think the entire family is completely dysfunctional - not just one person. moo mho

BBM. Like not sexting a few days after your baby is taken away from you. Seriously, her baby has just been taken away from her and she's sexting some guy?
Is there really proof of this or just what he is saying again.

I agree with a previous poster who pointed out that Terri may not be as CSI savvy as we had once thought. If she had, surely she would have known these texts would come to light. This puts speculation on the theory that she was smart enough to leave her cell phone somewhere to throw authorities off with pings.

It was alleged by Terri that Kaine had an affair with a co-worker when she allegedly tried to take a hit out on Kaine. Kaine denied such affair in one of his recent interviews. There is no proof that Kaine had an affair.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...n-tried-to-have-kyron-horman’s-father-killed/

Affiliate sources also report investigators told Kyron’s father his wife may have tried to hire other “hit men.” Her alleged motive? According to one of the sources, Terri Horman told the landscaper she was in a bad marriage, alleging Kaine Horman had an affair with his co-worker at Intel.

Yes, exactly, that is why I said rumors and that it would have to be investigated in order to be confirmed. I fear that this whole thing is going to continue to expand and consume other "by standers" as it goes along.

I am not saying that I approve of her behavior, but how would what she has done since HE filed for divorce and moved out be ANY of his business, no matter who it was with? If she tried to pick up her own daughter BEFORE the papers were filed, she had every right to do that. Where and why does he have access to monitor her text messages and private conversations? I guess I am not getting the point of asking for contempt of court when he clearly states that her contact with Baby K was BEFORE the papers were served?

It is his business because it goes to her state of mind as the grieving, frightened step-mother and woman who raised his now missing little boy. The child who is not home and who the country is desperately searching for.
As everyone else has said, I don't think the issue with the baby is what he is seeking contempt for. I think it does have to do with her frame of mind and potential dangerousness.

The article states that this was before she was served. If Kane had taken the baby over the weekend I am sure she just wanted to get her back. There is nothing illegal about this IMO.

Yeah, but it does trouble me because she didn't just confront him and say "Give me my baby. You can suspect me all you want but you are NOT taking my child." Instead, she went the sneaky route. Given the fact that another one of their kids is now missing, after she was last seen with him and that he apparently vanished from a school around the time TH was last there, her alleged decision to sneak the baby out of her dad's custody scares me a bit. I think Kaine is trying to paint a picture.

Doesn't the "sealing" only prevent public disclosure though? I would bet some big time money that KH showed it to DY and TY at the very least. I would assume that TH has the same right to show to her family and support group.

jmo

Public means anyone outside of the parties to the suit, their attorneys and staff, and the court personnel. Her friends and family would be the public.

BBM

Actually, she's not legally entitled to date. Until she's divorced, she's legally still bound by her marriage contract. :(

It's funny how that little fine point works - legally. It does seem everyone ignores it, however in this day & age...

She is absolutely allowed to date. A marriage contract does not make that illegal. Immoral, depending on what her religion says about dating when a spouse has filed for divorce, but it is not illegal. However, in "fault" divorce states, such behavior could result in her not being eligible for spousal support, but it is still not illegal. It would be illegal to get remarried, though.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...pass-out-reminder/iYz0pAeluEGRdshA52iNlg.cspx

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young are doing anything they can to bring Kyron home. That included asking friends like Michael Cook for help. Michael went to high school with Kaine and has a son very close to Kyron's age.

"If my son were missing, I'd be incomplete and devastated," said Michael.

Michael can see the pain on the faces of Desiree and Kane. The two say they're not prepared for whatever the outcome may be.

"We're not preparing ourselves, we're putting all of our energy into finding him and what I tell friends and family is we'll put the pieces of us back together after we find him," said Kaine.

Michael got a glimpse of a few clips from the interview with Desiree and Kaine.

"What I saw were two people that miss their boy and are doing their best to remain strong," said Michael.

A lot of the strength comes through supportive friends. Since Kyron's disappearance from Skyline Elementary three weeks ago, Michael has helped hang banners and pass out buttons, anything he can do to keep the missing 7 year old's name and face out in the public. And now he has green bracelets to hand out. Printed on one side is "Bring Kyron Home," on the other side is the tip line: 503-261-2847.

"It's a sign to whoever is responsible for Kyron's disappearance that we as a community will remain vigilant. We are not going to give up and let go of this until we find out what happened to Kyron," said Michael.

Uh............way to take one for the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member