2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
???? The link is right there in the article in post #1 on the thread...that is where I found it to read......

I think it was updated a couple of times, it doesn't look like it did when I first opened it

Here's what all this has to do with Kyron...it shows that she does what she wants, when she wants to, and does not worry about consequences. And that she cannot (or doesn't want to) control her impulses. That is very bad news for poor Kyron, I fear.

Cluciano...your post sent my very first chill through me in all of this,
reminders of C. Anthony!!! :(

I agree with all of the above and one more thing I wanted to add is that until she is sitting in a jail cell she will not face the reality of whats happening if then!

Well, I am just inferring things from his own words and behavior in the last weeks. But, I can not believe that before June 4th he felt nothing but love, and respect and trust for this woman, nor that she felt the same for him. There were issues there for a long time, that is what DY has said, and it appears to be true on the part of both parties. It is very rare indeed that only ONE person in the relationship has personal issues. While I can NOT approve of the actions of TH, I am certainly not convinced that KH is a paragon of virtue with no culpability in this whole mess.

jmo

Last I heard Kaine isn't the focus of this investigation. Kaine didn't make Kryon disappear. And there's no excuse on this God green Earth that Terri can use to put any sort of "culpability" on what happened to Kyron onto Kaine.

A legal separation is much like a divorce where there is a dissolution filed, property disbursed and child custody determined. I am legally separated in Oregon so I'm sure of this. :)

TH and KH are not legally separated.

ok, I looked it up.
What exactly would there case be? Kaine filed for divorce and moved out of the house?
I don't know much about family law. It's overwhelming.

My goodness yes. She can sext with anyone she wants and I for one do not give a darn. But that is NOT the point! See the quote below for the point.

What this has to do with the case is that a woman who raised a child from infancy, who purports to adore the child, who was wrapped all over the bio mom and dad during pressers as if she was in great pain and needed comforting and holding up, and who is the focus of an intense investigation into his disappearance, is trading loads of sexual text messages with another guy, in the days after her little step-son's disappearance. IMO that is just bizarre, and worse, sociopathic. I would be almost comatose with grief if my beloved child was missing, not getting all hot and heavy with some new guy. This is horrid. It makes no sense if she is innocent. None at all.
It has nothing to do with finding Kyron.This is his personal life.That needs to be kept personal to me.TMI.

Maybe this was meant to rattle MC's cage and get them to turn against each other?? It must be quite embarrassing (in their small community) to come across as the knight in shining armor for the family and then it become public knowledge that you are sexting and having an affair with the mother/wife of said family.

*not that he had anything to do with Kyron being missing, just that he may know a little more now that he is close to Terri

<Snip>

She is absolutely allowed to date. A marriage contract does not make that illegal. Immoral, depending on what her religion says about dating when a spouse has filed for divorce, but it is not illegal. However, in "fault" divorce states, such behavior could result in her not being eligible for spousal support, but it is still not illegal. It would be illegal to get remarried, though.

With all due respect, it IS illegal in some states. Especially in the Bible Belt. It just may not be enforced.

It is his business because it goes to her state of mind as the grieving, frightened step-mother and woman who raised his now missing little boy. The child who is not home and who the country is desperately searching for.
As everyone else has said, I don't think the issue with the baby is what he is seeking contempt for. I think it does have to do with her frame of mind and potential dangerousness.

Yeah, but it does trouble me because she didn't just confront him and say "Give me my baby. You can suspect me all you want but you are NOT taking my child." Instead, she went the sneaky route. Given the fact that another one of their kids is now missing, after she was last seen with him and that he apparently vanished from a school around the time TH was last there, her alleged decision to sneak the baby out of her dad's custody scares me a bit. I think Kaine is trying to paint a picture.

Public means anyone outside of the parties to the suit, their attorneys and staff, and the court personnel. Her friends and family would be the public.

She is absolutely allowed to date. A marriage contract does not make that illegal. Immoral, depending on what her religion says about dating when a spouse has filed for divorce, but it is not illegal. However, in "fault" divorce states, such behavior could result in her not being eligible for spousal support, but it is still not illegal. It would be illegal to get remarried, though.

define date. as in what Terri's doing. where does the duty of fidelity fall? legally, the contract is broken by infidelity. actually, it's all moot here, overwhelmed by far more grievous actions by Terri.

While the documents and the filing do NOTHING to further finding Kyron, they do reveal details sure to further incite rumor and innuendo. The actions of TH were ill advised and probably against the direct instructions of her own attorney (thus asking C to lie about her being at his home). HOWEVER, to me, this reveals far more about the jealousy, hatred and control issues that are exhibited by KH and appear to be at the core of whatever happened to this family in the first place. This filing action may very well backfire on KH, if the opposing attorney chooses to investigate and publicly confirm the rumors of KH's own affair with a co-worker. (Taking this from the media articles at the time of the accusations of the landscapers, not from the rumors rampant on the other sites before and since then.)

jmo

I don't know if I can stand any more sordid details. I really hope there isn't a common thread of icky/nasty running through sweet Kyron's life.

Just beginning to read through this thread (that'll teach me to take a break from here, eh?), so I'm not sure if this has been brought up...

"Respondent asked Mr. Cook to lie to her own attorney and others about the fact that she'd gone to Mr. Cook's home."

I wonder if Terri is soon going to find herself in need of a new attorney. What a damned fool. She had one of the (if not THE) best criminal defense attorney in the area. And she pulls a stunt like this. Frankly, I hope Houze kicks her to the curb over this crap.

Well, I am just inferring things from his own words and behavior in the last weeks. But, I can not believe that before June 4th he felt nothing but love, and respect and trust for this woman, nor that she felt the same for him. There were issues there for a long time, that is what DY has said, and it appears to be true on the part of both parties. It is very rare indeed that only ONE person in the relationship has personal issues. While I can NOT approve of the actions of TH, I am certainly not convinced that KH is a paragon of virtue with no culpability in this whole mess.

jmo

IMO the chances are that in any given marriage that lasts long enough there are times when there are issues and other feelings aside from love, trust and respect.
Whatever Kaine may or may not have done the children involved are completely innocent and there is no excuse to put them in this position.

Something about Terri taking and sending explicit sexual pictures of herself via cellphone, in the days just after Kyron went missing, reminds me of...
Casey Anthony partying it up in clubs, in the days just after Caylee went missing.

Anyone else see the similarities?

I DO! I DO!

And with that realization comes a newfound fear that I'd been able to stifle before......

I thought when he moved out and he filed for divorce that was a legal separation?
I don't think what she did was right and I am not defending her actions.
Does Oregon have different laws?

When he filed for disso and moved out, that is the likely date that the parties would be considered separated for purposes of property division and support issues, etc., but it is not the same thing as a legal separation. It gets confusing for pretty much everyone! A legal separation is a legal filing, just like a divorce petition, but used in it's place when people do not want to be declared single persons, due to religious reasons or insurance reasons, or some other reason, but want everything else settled, like property, custody and support.

Last I heard Kaine isn't the focus of this investigation. Kaine didn't make Kryon disappear. And there's no excuse on this God green Earth that Terri can use to put any sort of "culpability" on what happened to Kyron onto Kaine.

While I would place bets that you are right about that, LE has said that everyone is still a possibility and no one has been cleared. So, there is still a chance that some weird scenario of a set-up could have happened. With all of the weird twists of this case, it might not even be that surprising at this point. TH is certainly doing every possible thing to make herself look bad at this point, but so far LE hasn't accused her of being responsible, either.

jmo

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...pass-out-reminder/iYz0pAeluEGRdshA52iNlg.cspx

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young are doing anything they can to bring Kyron home. That included asking friends like Michael Cook for help. Michael went to high school with Kaine and has a son very close to Kyron's age.

"If my son were missing, I'd be incomplete and devastated," said Michael.

Michael can see the pain on the faces of Desiree and Kane. The two say they're not prepared for whatever the outcome may be.

"We're not preparing ourselves, we're putting all of our energy into finding him and what I tell friends and family is we'll put the pieces of us back together after we find him," said Kaine.

Michael got a glimpse of a few clips from the interview with Desiree and Kaine.

"What I saw were two people that miss their boy and are doing their best to remain strong," said Michael.

A lot of the strength comes through supportive friends. Since Kyron's disappearance from Skyline Elementary three weeks ago, Michael has helped hang banners and pass out buttons, anything he can do to keep the missing 7 year old's name and face out in the public. And now he has green bracelets to hand out. Printed on one side is "Bring Kyron Home," on the other side is the tip line: 503-261-2847.

"It's a sign to whoever is responsible for Kyron's disappearance that we as a community will remain vigilant. We are not going to give up and let go of this until we find out what happened to Kyron," said Michael.

Geez, poor Kaine. First his beloved son goes missing. Then he finds out his wife tried to have him killed, coupled with the strong suspicion that she may be involved in Kyron's disappearance. Then a childhood friend sleeps with his wife before he has barely left the residence. It will take him forever to remove the knives from his back. I am sure he will always question his own judgement from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman