2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been great if MR. C had been set up as a sting but... if not I'm sure he was happy to tell LE all he knew if it cleared him from being a suspect in Kyron's disappearance. I know I would!

Just to clear this up as it's happened numerous times already. An article will be put up by the media with a link. The media then adds information to the article but the link remains the same. Make sense? So while people in this thread on page 1 read part of the article, those on page 2 when they clicked see the added information. Confusing? Yes it is!

A legal separation is much like a divorce where there is a dissolution filed, property disbursed and child custody determined. I am legally separated in Oregon so I'm sure of this. :)

TH and KH are not legally separated.

You beat me to it! I gotta' stop posting before reading to the end.

So if Terri is such an avid facebooker etc., can't she google map an address herself?

She didn't want her laptop being traced. The rest I can't figure out. Guess she thinks things can't be traced on an phone or just didn't care.

We have a couple of other threads discussing the RO in more detail. This thread will be closing.

To discuss TH possibly trying to abduct baby K: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109152"]Did TH try to abduct baby K after the RO was issued? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

To discuss TH's relationship with MC: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109135"]TH in another relationship - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

In the meantime, I'll be reviving the fainted persons to help them continue to the new threads.

Not if she didn't want the search to show up on her computer for LE to find.

Okay... but if she's not supposed to go anywhere near there, shouldn't she know where not to go?

my head is spinning with all these details. good grief. don't these people have anything better to do? like maybe...FINDING KYRON??? :furious:

I personally couldn't care less who she sexts. Except when it resembles a similar incident where she allegedly tried to hire someone to murder her husband.

I personally couldn't care less who she shows her RO to. Except when that person then photographs the document, googles the new address of the petitioner, and then shows the photos of the document to other parties as well.

Nor could I personally care less that a woman was trying to secure physical custody of her biological 19 month old daughter. Except when said person was the last person known to have seen her missing stepson from just a few weeks prior, and known to have been elusive with information regarding her whereabouts during the time immediately following that childs vanishing.

In context, this article says everything to me.
Perhaps it's because I've felt it since day 1... perhaps not. I don't know.
The longer this goes on, the more it seals the deal for me.
I do not think it will be much longer now.
I pray for you every day Kyron.

We have a couple of other threads discussing the RO in more detain. This thread will be closing.

To discuss TH possibly trying to abduct baby K: Did TH try to abduct baby K after the RO was issued? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

To discuss TH's relationship with MC: TH in another relationship - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

In the meantime, I'll be reviving the fainted persons to help them continue to the new threads.

no wait Kimster, first help me finish their vodka... ;)

All I know is that any hope I had of Kyron being alive is all but gone now in light of these new developments. It's clear TH has some serious issues. And I think Kyron paid the price for her deep rooted issues.

If nothing else this shows a lack of conscience in her behavior.

wonder if TH's lawyer will dump her now....

good question. really good question...

if she did not do what he told her to do - if she's determined to be her own undoing and not take his advice time after time...

we shall see.

I wonder how she is paying him honestly. I also took note KH is seeking his attorney fees for the last little incident. Crafty and smart!

MY BOLD

Well, that's kinda standard for the Petitioner to seek atty's fees and costs.

Well, I am just inferring things from his own words and behavior in the last weeks. But, I can not believe that before June 4th he felt nothing but love, and respect and trust for this woman, nor that she felt the same for him. There were issues there for a long time, that is what DY has said, and it appears to be true on the part of both parties. It is very rare indeed that only ONE person in the relationship has personal issues. While I can NOT approve of the actions of TH, I am certainly not convinced that KH is a paragon of virtue with no culpability in this whole mess.

jmo

He may not have been the best husband but I am positive he had nothing to do with what happened to his son. NO ONE deserves that. He has no culpability in the disappearance of his son. NONE.

This might be a stupid question, but is sexting legal? IE - is it considered *advertiser censored* between adults? I ask this because if there is any law broken, perhaps this information was included not only to show state of mind, but to give a reason for immediate arrest?

Be nice when answering --- I am sensitive! LOL (and ignorant on these laws for adults!)

The reason for immediate arrest would be the allegations that TMH showed the sealed ROs to MC, someone who was not authorised to see them.

If the cell phone records bear out the allegations, then TMH would be in contempt of court and it would be up to the judge to decide what to do with her. Possibilities range from nothing to a scolding to fines to putting her in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required