2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's moving out tomorrow by 3 pm. They settled out of court and did not have to go in front of a judge.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terry_and_kaine_horman_reach_s.html

I am SO happy that Baby K will be home tomorrow!

"Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman alerted the court about 1:30 p.m. today that they have settled out of court when Terri will move out of their home.

She has agreed to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road by 3 p.m. Saturday.
Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman alerted the court about 1:30 p.m. today that they have settled out of court when Terri will move out of their home.

She has agreed to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road by 3 p.m. Saturday. "

Was not sure where to post this if in wrong spot I'm sorry.

Edited to add this .

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hearing-Fri...ng-step-mom-Terri-to-leave-home-98570549.html

"Houze said Terri agreed to move out, give up rights to custody, but the hearing will address financial and other issues. A date of September 21 was set aside for the contempt of court hearing."

financial and other issues are is something she is willing to go to court and fight for but not custody of her daughter? that DOES speak volumes :-( I'd be fighting for custody if I was innocent and would worry about financial later ( i'd get a job ) Sell my car and get a cheaper one or do whatever I had to do to get my child back.IMO.
progress.gif

I'll post my previous comment on another thread to this one, as it is more appropriate. It was settled out of court. Why? Why not go in front of a judge? Hmmmm......

I wonder what her cooperation cost Kaine. I have a feeling she isn't doing this out of the goodness of her heart.

I'll post my previous comment on another thread to this one, as it is more appropriate. It was settled out of court. Why? Why not go in front of a judge? Hmmmm......
Most times the judges ask the attorneys to settle it out of court if they can. It saves court time etc.
In the end this is great as it insures baby K is back at home.

IMO, she should not be trusted.
Does she have her own motive?
Like sneaking in to get baby girl????
I was so afraid that Kyron would try to call home
if he got a chance to get to a phone and she wouldn't answer.
I sure hope her phones have been tapped for such a call.
Did LE ever really search around the home area for Kyron???
So glad step #1 is in place for Kyron and sister to have their own home back.
FIND KYRON!!!
TALK TERRI and anyone involved!!!

Of course, her attorney settled out of court. Now, she doesn't have to actually speak.

However, THIS is far more interesting:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hearing-Fri...ng-step-mom-Terri-to-leave-home-98570549.html

Houze said Terri agreed to move out, give up rights to custody, but the hearing will address financial and other issues. A date of September 21 was set aside for the contempt of court hearing.

She gave up rights to custody?
I think that speaks volumes about Terri's future.

Of course, her attorney settled out of court. Now, she doesn't have to actually speak.

She gave up rights to custody? I think that speaks volumes about Terri's future.
financial and other issues are is something she is willing to go to court and fight for but not custody of her daughter? that DOES speak volumes :-( I'd be fighting for custody if I was innocent and would worry about financial later ( i'd get a job ) Sell my car and get a cheaper one or do whatever I had to do to get my child back.IMO.

She gave up rights to custody?
I think that speaks volumes about Terri's future.

I'll be needing to read that agreement or hear same unqualified statement from Houze before I believe that. These reporters write what sells, rather providing something accurate reporting, IMO.

Caveat Blogguear ;)

It will be interesting to find out if anything has been destroyed in the house, especially Kaines personal belongings. If she is as unstable as she has been portrayed to be, I would think she wouldn't think twice about doing something like that. MOO

I'll be needing to read that agreement or hear same unqualified statement from Houze before I believe that. These reporters write what sells, rather providing something accurate reporting, IMO.

Caveat Blogguear ;)
Maybe she is giving up right for NOW until she can get a better game play to fight for rights. If she is innocent I sure hope this is the case. IMO

Why do I get the feeling that there's a "bombshell" - or at least a grenade - in all of this? It's all been too easy. jmo

If she is giving up custody, as I said before, I fear for Kyron. If she is not in a postion to fight for her baby, I am afraid it could be because she can't help them find Kyron, safe and sound.

Terri can't afford to go to court right now and answer questions about the hit man and Kyron's disappearance. She'd have to take the 5th on everything anyway.

It says to me that she'd rather protect her own bottom then see her child.

Why would she want to keep her baby girl with death threats coming her way, no way to earn a buck, and no place to live? Her reputation has been destroyed and teaching will be a faraway dream. If she is innocent, the result will be no less than what Kevin Fox encountered. He won millions and still has more coming. moo

i think I've stated this a couple of times before...and I KNOW that there are, Im sure, some kind of legal reasons as to why she hasn't fought for custody....but it would make me feel some sort of emotion towards her is she was fighting hard to get her biological child back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member