2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
casting suspicion on dad is so not right. if he was under suspicion LE Would be all over him wouldnt they?
It's just my honest opinion.I have had doubts about both of them and I hope and pray they are both being looked at.

Well, I posted a page or two back, that I don't believe Kaine would take the focus off of Kyron unless Kyron no longer needed to be the focus -- but rather justice for whatever happened to him.

Also, think of this: would Kaine even consider breaking up the family at a time when his son could still come home (at this point after a horrifying ordeal -- no matter what happened to him), and have him come back to a broken home? No way. Something HUGE developed to make him realize that the baby wasn't safe and that Kyron is no longer with us, IMOO.

casting suspicion on dad is so not right. if he was under suspicion LE Would be all over him wouldnt they?

I can't even imagine anyone not seeing the train wreck that lies ahead...to me it's just so obvious and I really expect to wake up in the morning and see an arrest.
Precious Kyron, I still pray that he is alive but everything within me tells me he isn't.

Well, I posted a page or two back, that I don't believe Kaine would take the focus off of Kyron unless Kyron no longer needed to be the focus -- but rather justice for whatever happened to him.

Also, think of this: would Kaine even consider breaking up the family at a time when his son could still come home (at this point after a horrifying ordeal -- no matter what happened to him), and have him come back to a broken home? No way. Something HUGE developed to make him realize that the baby wasn't safe and that Kyron is no longer with us, IMOO.

I can only guess he no longer believes the focus needs to be on Kyron any more. He may know Kyron isn't coming home. Maybe now it's just a matter of getting the truth about what the person did to him and where is his body?

Question for anyone - wouldn't you have to have darn good reason legally to not only get a restraining order, but to TAKE HER CHILD FROM HER? Otherwise lots of parents would grab the chld and get a restraining order after a fight or for revenge. To me the huge and shocking thing is he took her daughter! I would die if my S.O. took my child and got a restraining order for whatever reason. Any thoughts on this? Isn't that kind of rare for a dad to take a baby from mom and get a restraining order just like that?

Also, I think maybe they were headed towards divorce before Kyron went missing. IF Terri has something to do with Kyron's disappearance, I think a motive might have been more revenge or getting back at him for threatening to leave her (speculation! JMO). If this is the case, maybe she has said lately if he leaves now he'll be sorry as far as his daughter is concerned. Thoughts?

It is his daughter also. Rare? Maybe but IMO certainly the right thing to do if there was an act of violence or threats made to harm their daugher from Terri. (Speculating because we don't know the specifics of the cause for the RO yet)A judge will not just issue a RO unless there is significant proof that the danger to the individual(s) asking for one is real and true.

These facts have been known for a while. I believe that something concrete must have come up for KH to take such a drastic step.

Hi DairyGirl,

That's what I thought as well, at first. I was horrified when I first logged on tonight, but after reading so many intelligent, thoughtful posts, I began to calm down and look at the bigger picture.

While I admit, I am really starting to believe Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance, the main thing is the truth come out and whose ever responsible be held accountable.

With all the speculation that something is going to happen tonight, I don't know how to break away from the computer. I really want this little guy to be found and for his family to know what happened to him.

Kelly

No Butterfly don't delete. We are just asking that no rumors be started here. We know some things but not others. We will soon enough I am sure..... Let's just hold on and not have our discussions start any rumor is what we ask.

:blowkiss: to everyone! :praying: for Kyron.

The judge granted the restraining order quick, is that normal, I thought there had to be a court date.. Why would a judge issue a restrainng order so fast?

About darn time a parent of a missing child does not stand by the other parent when they could very well be the one that caused the child to go missing.

Ever since this news broke today, my mind immediately went to the fact that "Kaine has moved out with his/their 18 mos old daughter". He filed for divorce, put a restraining order on Terri, physically has their daughter, and so on. Kaine & Desiree were interviewed, they stood/sat together, we could all see they were in agreement with one another during the questioning, both showing deep despair. A statement is released authorised by Desiree, Kaine & Tony, obviously omitting Terri.

The big question is: Did something happen in that house?

IMO, Terri doesn't work (subs once in awhile & volunteers to read to the younger students at Skyline), Kaine does work a full time job, so obviously Kaine pays the mortgage. Kaine can afford the mortgage, daycare, food, etc. Terri could have moved in with her parents, afterall it was sure ok for her son to move in with them a few months ago before he eventually moved in with his bio dad... So, why couldn't Terri just move in with her parents & Kaine stay in the House with the baby?

It would be a big case, she may get an offer from a defense offer to represent her for free publicity, it has happened before. Maybe even that lawyer, what is her name, that seems to represent every woman in the news these days? Gloria Allred? Someone would come to her rescue, I would think.

Still, I am not ready to say LE is about to arrest her. I think they are trying very hard to get a confession.

http://www.katu.com/news/97360254.html[/QUOTE]

"In a phone interview, Desiree Young was asked if Terri knew they had written the statement. She said, “No, Terri didn’t know that we wrote this statement.” She wouldn’t comment as to why Terri wasn’t involved in the writing of it."

Sounds like Terri is the odd person out for sure.

To me, the quick restraining order takes reason, so that is what has me going "OMG, OMG, OMG what has this woman done."

It's just my honest opinion.I have had doubts about both of them and I hope and pray they are both being looked at.

i'll admit i was probably wrong about stepmom.

but i think trying to crucify as many people as possible based on hunches is ridiculous

I can't even imagine anyone not seeing the train wreck that lies ahead...to me it's just so obvious and I really expect to wake up in the morning and see an arrest.
Precious Kyron, I still pray that he is alive but everything within me tells me he isn't.

I don't doubt that you may be right....but I keep asking myself as I read all of this...IF KH knows that an arrest is coming within hours, then WHY would he even need a restraining order on someone who would no doubt be held without bond? Seems that would pretty much be a guarantee that she will be "restrained" for quite some time.

jmo

Wonder if something was missing from the house? and KH noticed...........
large tote? cooler? suitcase............
went to LE, things started adding up and finally broke the silence????
Did sm hurt Kyron in the past?
Surely the 11 pm news will give some more info...........

I think if she is failing polys he started to have doubts. I also think LE have told him something.

This. I think the rest of the family has been doubting/suspecting her for a while now, and perhaps LE has given them info that is the nail in the coffin for TH.

My guess is that we'll have an arrest sometime tomorrow. I just pray that TH has the sense to tell them where Kyron is.

Other random thoughts in my head:
--perhaps she confessed to KH?
--perhaps she finally explained what she was doing on SI...cheating on him?
--perhaps they found his body but have not yet announced it, but told KH to get the baby and get out of there before they tell TH they found him?

Have you ever attempted to retain a criminal attorney? This woman doesn't have a job. Her assets are not really hers to sell/dump. So long as she's not charged with anything, she doesn't have access to a court appointed attorney. She is in trouble. Maybe her parents have money.

High profile case like this, People Magazine, I'd think she's got a mailbox full of offers. But that's just my cynic saying that. Perhaps, I've been here at WS too long...watching Casey and Misty and ... and ... and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman