2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to wonder if KH wasn't a co-dependent. This actually explains a LOT of things for me. Once a crisis happened, he pulled his head out of the sand. It isn't unusual for a co-dependent to react in that way.

I'm starting to wonder if KH wasn't a co-dependent. This actually explains a LOT of things for me. Once a crisis happened, he pulled his head out of the sand. It isn't unusual for a co-dependent to react in that way.
Concur

Kimster, it's so upsetting to think that. But I am wondering the same. I just had a Shaniya Davis flashback too. When the grown-ups in the children's life should know better, but somehow, they just miscalculate the risks.

:cow:

Respectfully, I disagree. I believe there is much more to come. We have only scratched the surface. There will be more linked to the criminal part of this case IMO.

Terri Horman is a moral train wreck...her control mechanisms blew out at some point.

She has NO control.

She had the attorney for just days and already she was lying to him, disobeying his instructions.

She seems to operate totally on impulse. This just makes me devastated for those children who were at her mercy.
Oh I don't disagree at all.
you have just described an unmedicated bipolar 1-severe form. Throw in a splash of delusions of grandeur and we have some very disturbing behavior.

Well, all I can say is..... if all these claims are true (and I have no reason to believe otherwise) then Kaine either has to be a saint for putting up with it as long as he did... or he is a fool. I vote for the latter.
From what it sounds like, Terri had been behaving in this manner since baby K's birth, and getting worse. WHY did it take his son's disappearance to make him leave and take the baby and start divorce proceedings?? A lot of men would never put up with it for 18 minutes..... much less 18 months!!
Not trying to paint him in a bad light, but IMO, it doesn't make him look so good, either, because he did nothing to stop it.

I agree, also. He was coming home in the afternoons to work and, IMO, to keep an eye on the situation. Everyone was a little deluded from the friends who didn't mention the "missing liquor" until after Kaine and baby K separated from TMH to TMH's parents and DY. I also have empathy for TMH's parents. I can't even imagine their horror at reading these texts.

I would like a clarification about how LE "uncovered" the texts. TMH mentions that she is using a "bat phone." Did LE get the texts from MC's phone or ???? I didn't think LE was aware of the bat phone until July.

It is one thing to suspect and say you know a person must be a certain way.

It is shocking when you see proof to their character and no matter what you thought previously- you could never have imagined it was this bad.

Thank goodness we cannot see the pictures that went along with the descriptive terms.

Poor Desiree and Poor Poor Kyron. Only God knows what he endured!

I really don't think Kaine could have imagined this to this extent.

If Houze didn't know about this I can't help but wonder what he's thinking.

Kaine's contention that circuit court judges have determined probable cause exists to implicate Terri in Kyron's disappearance is definitely new and very important info. I'd like to hear opinions on that from our legal experts.

For me, it is more significant that he/Rackner STILL believe months later that LE gave them and has probable cause...

(ie we knew when the RO came out that that is what they were claiming)

Well, all I can say is..... if all these claims are true (and I have no reason to believe otherwise) then Kaine either has to be a saint for putting up with it as long as he did... or he is a fool. I vote for the latter.
From what it sounds like, Terri had been behaving in this manner since baby K's birth, and getting worse. WHY did it take his son's disappearance to make him leave and take the baby and start divorce proceedings?? A lot of men would never put up with it for 18 minutes..... much less 18 months!!
Not trying to paint him in a bad light, but IMO, it doesn't make him look so good, either, because he did nothing to stop it.
I think just about every one of us has known people who stay in obviously horrible relationships. It's a very common occurrence. I did it myself when I was younger but thankfully no children were involved. I've not known any that led to something like may have happened here but sadly I've seen horrible relationships lead to death by drugs or alcohol. It's always easier to see things from the outside and hindsight is 20/20. There's nothing worse than having to live with questions like...why didn't I act sooner...but those questions aren't rare.

I agree, also. He was coming home in the afternoons to work and, IMO, to keep an eye on the situation. Everyone was a little deluded from the friends who didn't mention the "missing liquor" until after Kaine and baby K separated from TMH to TMH's parents and DY. I also have empathy for TMH's parents. I can't even imagine their horror at reading these texts.

I would like a clarification about how LE "uncovered" the texts. TMH mentions that she is using a "bat phone." Did LE get the texts from MC's phone or ???? I didn't think LE was aware of the bat phone until July.

Regarding the Bolded and underlined part above-

I missed that? Had people discovered liquor missing? Wow.

I am so angry right now, trying to calm down. So you leave your son and daughter with a drunk? Sorry that is just how I feel. I feel so bad for those children. I'm not saying he should have known his son would go "missing" but honestly what good comes from a alcoholic parent? You can bet your bottem dollar if my hubby were a drunk I would be OUT of here. So Baby K was up by herself at 1am? I guess we are all lucky she didnt' hurt herself geesh. My kids are the most important thing in my life, I wouldn't jeoporadize their health, safety or happiness for ANYONE. Not gonna comment on the sexts here as I did in the other thread..YIKERS.

This, I am afraid, is exactly what Terri, through Bunch, insisted on.

It's gonna get really ugly. Because, really, unless one honestly believes that Kaine had something to do with Kyron's disappareance, Terri just compelled Kaine to tell all. It is gonna get really ugly, mark my words. And Kaine is sympathetic because he is forced to explain in e=detail how he came to feel the way he does.

Bunch messed up IMO

Tink, in the PDF of the text messages, MC was the receiver and TH was the sender. TH talks about clean phones (bat phones) so I'm guessing the MC turned over his phone to LE and that's how they were able to retrieve the sext messages. I thought the bat phones were still missing and LE was searching for them. Not sure though.

Kaine shouldn't necessarily have assumed she'd want to pursue a modification of the parenting time, but his attorney should have been well aware of what the statutes allow regarding this and that this was a distinct probability and prepared for it long ago. That's, well, her job. That was my point.

She can't depose expert witnesses that the respondent plans to put on the stand nor prepare rebuttal witnesses without knowing who the expert witnesses will be. The motion states that this is what they should be able to have the 30 day period for. I don't think it's accurate to state the attorney dropped the ball when the ball has been in the respondent's court for 4 months. Now that the respondent is choosing to act, the petitioner is requesting time to "react" to the respondent's actions. You can't reasonably act on things that are not known. Jmo

Respectfully, I disagree. I believe there is much more to come. We have only scratched the surface. There will be more linked to the criminal part of this case IMO.

Terri Horman is a moral train wreck...her control mechanisms blew out at some point.

She has NO control.

She had the attorney for just days and already she was lying to him, disobeying his instructions.

She seems to operate totally on impulse. This just makes me devastated for those children who were at her mercy.

Oh I don't disagree at all.
you have just described an unmedicated bipolar 1-severe form. Throw in a splash of delusions of grandeur and we have some very disturbing behavior.

Sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee