2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gitana1, all I can say to you is I have been there done that and am still doing it. My respect for you and your life experiences and legal knowledge are extreme and comforting all at the same time. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I get it.

Kaine married Terri and had a baby with her. Do you think she quit drinking after her DUI and resumed after giving birth almost two years ago. Drinking escalates for an alcoholic, so I guess I'm wondering why now did he decide to save baby? Why make it public information through the court system, seems he could have done this quietly. TIA

Well, NOW...his son has disappeared.

NOW...LE has informed him Terri most likely caused that disappearance.

NOW...LE informed him Terri tried to hire someone to kill him.

NOW...he has been shown graphic sexual texts between Terri and a guy she barely knows, sent four days after he left.

NOW..he knows she did something similar with the Yard Guy..when she wasn't offering him money to "off" Kaine.

That is "why now?"

Why not do it "quietly?"

If LE believes this woman murdered his other child...a child she raised from infancy, who loved her...and has shown Kaine any evidence that he finds credible...this Father is FRANTIC to keep his other child safe.

Left out of our discussions of living with an alcoholic or substance abuser, is the roller coaster of loving them. It can be like having two spouses..one that is vulnerable, trying, needing you...that you adore and want to protect. The other , combative, ugly, unreasonable. You get mad enough to leave and then ...oops there's good Terri again..making meals, craft projects with the kids, seducing you with all she has to offer. She buys time because you want to believe the OTHER TERRI is in ascendancy and this time will stay.

You try to believe. You try to manage her problem. He bought her things. He tried to work from home. He may have put Baby to bed and have awakened to find Terri woke her up "to play." Is the man supposed top work all day and never sleep.

Maybe he was about to take the steps to leave. Maybe THAT is behind the Murder fir Hire...the disappearance of Kyron. Maybe he feared her...and he was right to do so. Maybe NOW we see why he feared...and what exactly she did when he tried to leave.

So...why more condemnation for a man who loves an addict, than the addict? For a man who may have tried to leave and been the victim of her vicious, violent retaliation?

Maybe that was Kaine's problem...loving her...forgiving her...being constantly manipulated and fooled by her. And then...trying finally to leave.

Why should we ask "WHY NOW"...as if no child has disappeared off the face of the earth? As if Terri is not the de facto suspect!

Sometimes it seems as if the crimes become absent from our discussions of the divorce.

"Why now?" Because a child has vanished!!!!

"Why now?" His name was Kyron!

What's really further interesting about that statement, is it is referring to TH's behavior "after her removal from the home". I wonder what on earth Kaine is referring to? How does he know what her behavior has been since then? I wonder if they finally hired a PI?

Provides insight to movtives? What?

I missed it, apparently went right over my head - what motive?

Motive is sex?

Some posts on the text thread had me thinking about this - Terri said in one of her texts to MC (which were texted "after her removal from the home") that if only his young son weren't there, she would $%^&*^%$ him. In other words, if only your young son wasn't around, I'd get what I want. I wonder if that's along the lines of what they were indicating was a potential motive for Kyron's disappearance. He was standing in the way of Terri getting something she wanted.

Some posts on the text thread had me thinking about this - Terri said in one of her texts to MC (which were texted "after her removal from the home") that if only his young son weren't there, she would $%^&*^%$ him. In other words, if only your young son wasn't around, I'd get what I want. I wonder if that's along the lines of what they were indicating was a potential motive for Kyron's disappearance. He was standing in the way of Terri getting something she wanted.

I had this very same thought about her reference to the child!

She moved out on July 16, 2010.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24282927/detail.html

Huh, that's true. I guess that means there's more that we haven't seen yet.

Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? She apparently moved straight in with mom and dad when she moved out.

Huh, that's true. I guess that means there's more that we haven't seen yet.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit.

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road.
This was in the article from oregonlive.com published on Mon. Oct 25th.

This is what is says: "Respondent's behavior following removal from our home and separation from K are highly unusual and suspect. In my opinion, the Respondent's subsequent acts reveal extreme emotional disturbance and provide insight into the motives behind Kyron's disappearance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm. Those statements are very interesting. I wonder what she was up to in Roseburg?

This is what is says: "Respondent's behavior following removal from our home and separation from K are highly unusual and suspect. In my opinion, the Respondent's subsequent acts reveal extreme emotional disturbance and provide insight into the motives behind Kyron's disappearance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm. Those statements are very interesting. I wonder what she was up to in Roseburg?

Maybe her next man-friend...

Maybe her next man-friend...

I think that is a very high possibility. Terri was first married at the age of...ugh, I had posted a link a while back and can't remember exactly, but I think 19 or 20? I haven't really gone through all of her marriages in terms of timelines, but my off-handed guess would be she was rarely without a man in her life. I think she was hoping MC would be her next significant other, but that didn't pan out. So, I'm pretty sure she was out trying to find someone else.

I have a friend like that. She literally cannot be alone. As a result, she's made some pretty poor choices in the man department because she doesn't really take the time to get to know one thoroughly before moving in with one or marrying him (she's been married 3 times to date).

I think that is a very high possibility. Terri was first married at the age of...ugh, I had posted a link a while back and can't remember exactly, but I think 19 or 20? I haven't really gone through all of her marriages in terms of timelines, but my off-handed guess would be she was rarely without a man in her life. I think she was hoping MC would be her next significant other, but that didn't pan out. So, I'm pretty sure she was out trying to find someone else.

I have a friend like that. She literally cannot be alone. As a result, she's made some pretty poor choices in the man department because she doesn't really take the time to get to know one thoroughly before moving in with one or marrying him (she's been married 3 times to date).

I have no doubt about that possibility and all we can pray for is her next conquest is childless & sterile!

Ding! Ding! Ding! I think we have a winner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to OregonLive(the article on the text messages), the messages continue with MC after Terri was removed from the home. Meaning that she was in mom and dad's home doing the sexting also. :sick:

According to OregonLive(the article on the text messages), the messages continue with MC after Terri was removed from the home. Meaning that she was in mom and dad's home doing the sexting also. :sick:

I hope they have plastic upholstery covers on their couch.

:couch:

Well, there has been a bunch of things scheduled.
1. Hearing for 3.5 hours on 11/4 starting at 1:30 pm
2. Hearing for 3 hours on 1/4/10 at 9 am
3. Hearing for 3 hours on 1/4/10 at 2 pm
4. 2 hearings on 1/5/10 same schedule as above
5. 2 hearings on 1/6/10 same schedule as above
6. 2 hearings on 1/7/10 same schedule as above

So, pretty much they will be in court all day on Jan 4, 5, 6 and 7. I really wonder what they have that will take four full days?

So, pretty much they will be in court all day on Jan 4, 5, 6 and 7. I really wonder what they have that will take four full days?

Wow! Thanks!!

Four full days of Horman hearings. This should be interesting. Is there any way to tell if Bunch has filed a response to the affidavit filed by Kaine/Rackner earlier this week?

Wow! Thanks!!

Four full days of Horman hearings. This should be interesting. Is there any way to tell if Bunch has filed a response to the affidavit filed by Kaine/Rackner earlier this week?

It is possible it was filed today, but not entered into the system yet. It can take a day or two to show up on OJIN.

Sounds like they're scheduling assuming that the abatement will be lifted on the 4th? I can't imagine the suit money thing taking more than half a day, if that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes