DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchful_eye
A big stretch, but Perhaps this is the scenario (maybe)...

Kaine and Desiree started seeing each other again, and Terri got wind of it and it burned her up good. What is the one thing that binds Desiree and Kaine together for life?? KYRON. Get rid of that link and the connection is broken.

Just sayin...it's possible...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....

Annalyzer responded:

i think desiree got a good man the second time around. what would she want to go back to kaine for?

Hey, you NEVER KNOW. People go back to old flames all the time, or hey, even abusive partners, when they have found someone better or that they have been with longer. ***(not saying ANYONE is abusive in this situation---I'm stating that people do crazy things when blinded by love or lust)

Woke up and the internet is a buzz this am. Nothing like a little smut to invigorate the story. It is all over the place, NBC, CNN...NG has something to report on tonight. WW..goodness. :sick: Going as far as getting inside information about suicide watch in the case of an arrest?

Couple of things this am. I think this announcement offically takes the spotlight off of Kyron. I thought that is what they wanted to preserve?

Also, found it interesting in the statement that was released they made no note of keeping the focus on finding Kyron.

If most of the public was on the fence- I would think this announcement making it through the media is going to move most people logically to on side. I just hope she is actually guilty...or we have some serious looking in the mirror to do as a society.

Hoping this ends soon. :crazy:
I think this announcement offically takes the spotlight off of Kyron also and was a pretty rude thing for him to do.I just pray he is being looked at just as much as she is.

What was his timeline the day little Kyron came up missing?

No. Peopl accuse one another of heinous things while divorcing/breaking up every day in thsi country. Courts are clogged with TRO RO requests from bitter ex's and the court generally tends to realize that a RO is often a tool used by people to exact revenge or get the legal upper hand over another. Because of this the Court requires some reasonable evidence that the RO should be issued for someones safety and wellbeing.

"I suspect this person is a bad person and may have done something to my son" is not going to be enough
MOO

BBM

If you also have the police saying "We suspect this person of homicide and intend to charge her before this temporary restraining order expires, but are concerned that she will kill herself and the baby if she finds that out..." Then it probably would be.

If TH has impulse problems, she may attempt harm. Her "world" just fell apart...nevermind Kyron's (and everyone who loved him, and the rest of us). She prob. should be placed under observation to make sure she doens't harm herself and IF she is responsible, alive so she can answer for her actions.

IMO and in my experience (not me, but you know what I mean), someone vain and self-absorbed would rather die then spend life in prison.

BBM

This is my concern. I think that if she realized that she would really be going to prison for life...she may kill herself. I am torn on whether she would take the baby with her or not. The "nobody else can raise her like I can" or "she's better off dead than without a mother." I think it would depend a lot on her feelings for Kaine and whether or not she would feel badly about hurting him...which I don't think she would.

I'm on the east coast and still playing catch-up....but if she's suicidal or emotionally unstable in any way, wouldn't they have her admitted to a psych ward if she is a danger to herself or others?

They have to have a reason to be able to do that. If they can't prove she is...then they can't. I just hope that they are watching her as closely as possible though something could still happen in the house. I also hope that they DO put her on suicide watch if they arrest her. I think that should be automatic in this situation.

ok this is awful but i cant stop lol'ing at kaine being pregnant

The judge sealed the restraining order to prevent it from compromising the investigation into Kyron's disappearance, according to the clerk in Judge Keith Meisenheimer's office.http://www.kptv.com/news/24083257/detail.html

Thank you judge for at least saying that much! If you look at the divorce, the type of RO issued and the statement that TH was excluded from and left out of the planning of, there is no way it could not be due the info from the investigation.

There's a 'no trespassing' sign posted. Why not call the police and have them remove these people from her property?

Obviously she doesn't care if they are there.

If anyone had any doubt that the restraining order did in fact have to do with the investigation, this should spell it out for you.

I can't figure out why LE just continues to spout off "She is not a POI or suspect." It's unbelievably clear she is.

BBM

Because it's also unbelievably clear that she believes what LE is spouting. If she still believes she's not a POI, why would they tell her now? It is to THEIR advantage that she believe they are her friends.

I think this announcement offically takes the spotlight off of Kyron also and was a pretty rude thing for him to do.I just pray he is being looked at just as much as she is.

I think that while the public spotlight has probably shifted off of Kyron a bit (not entirely; I still think of KYRON), I doubt LE and the searchers are much affected. The people who actually can piece this together are still at work.

Also, if he learned information that leads him to believe that Terri hurt/killed his son, filing for divorce and getting his daughter away from her could hardly be described as "rude."

If I were in his place, I'd do exactly the same thing.

Also, keep in mind that he was working from home that day. Chances are it was pretty easy to confirm his activity during the questionable times. If he was working on a computer or on the phone, there would be time stamps all over the place and if he was on the company network, a record of his activity would be there.

Because it's also unbelievably clear that she believes what LE is spouting. If she still believes she's not a POI, why would they tell her now? It is to THEIR advantage that she believe they are her friends.

Exactly. According to her friends in that report, she is buying it. Thing is, as another fan of CSI and Dexter and other crime/detective shows, if I were innocent and in her shoes, I'd totally expect LE to be suspicious of me! Sounds like she is living in la-la land.

There is a reason he did it and I'll bet LE knew about it before it happened. I don't see anything rude about protecting your baby girl.

LE and FBI probably went over his timeline and he does not seem to be involved at all.

1. We do not REALLY know the back story with Kaine and Terri's divorce if it involves anythign OTHER than Kyron...

2. Originally posted by MsFacetious:
I would believe this from Kaine's side because the relationship does not seem strong or happy (obviously)... but not Desiree's. She seems like she has too much class to do that. She also seems to be in a much more stable relationship, with a great guy and they seem to really love each other.

What SEEMS like class and stability may not be the case behind closed doors. Just playing devils advocate. I have no ill-will toward Desiree or Kaine at this point---just making that clear.

And although everything seems to be pointing toward Terri at this point...I am still confused....

If Kyron was seen in school after 8:45 by witnesses---did Terri come back for him? Did she hire someone to sneak him out?? If she is involved in this---HOW so???

I don't think that focusing on the perp behind a missing child so justice can be sought is taking focus off of that child.

I think that while the public spotlight has probably shifted off of Kyron a bit (not entirely; I still think of KYRON), I doubt LE and the searchers are much affected. The people who actually can piece this together are still at work.

Also, if he learned information that leads him to believe that Terri hurt/killed his son, filing for divorce and getting his daughter away from her could hardly be described as "rude."

If I were in his place, I'd do exactly the same thing.

Also, keep in mind that he was working from home that day. Chances are it was pretty easy to confirm his activity during the questionable times. If he was working on a computer or on the phone, there would be time stamps all over the place and if he were on the company network, a record of his activity would be there.
It was very rude filling for divorce now.It is just is not appropriate to do it now.It really totally took the focus off poor little Kyron.I really would need the whole story here NOT just his side.

There is a reason he did it and I'll bet LE knew about it before it happened. I don't see anything rude about protecting your baby girl.

LE and FBI probably went over his timeline and he does not seem to be involved at all.
As I said it was not appropriate filling for divorce now.It did totally take the focus off of finding this little boy.Honestly it really made me look into Kane the father more and made me think what were his motives for doing the filling for divorce.This really could of and should have waited.

WHo are you referring to as KHS and I am not seeing any birth dates in this document.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman+divorce+papers.pdf

I am referencing page 6 of the document and the acronym I am using is from the reference forum... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107344"]Who's Who Kyron Richard Horman Case NO DISCUSSION PLEASE - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] I feel so sad for this little girl!

Moderators ~ Because the document lists minor child/ren by name, is it permitted to be posted?

2686170182_f4b44ef1fe.jpg

I am still not convinced this is dirty family play by Kaine or his family. Part of is I just don't think Terri is smart enough to pull this off and not be found out by now....

I acknowledge it's looking worse for Terri, but until Kyron is found, or LE makes a move, I'm just not convinced, there's something we're missing.

As I said it was not appropriate filling for divorce now.It did totally take the focus off of finding this little boy.Honestly it really made me look into Kane the father more and made me think what were his motives for doing the filling for divorce.This really could of and should have waited.

Not sure how it takes the focus off finding Kyron. The people who are in charge of finding Kyron are not taking a day off because Kaine filed for divorce.

It was very rude filling for divorce now.It is just is not appropriate to do it now.It really totally took the focus off poor little Kyron.I really would need the whole story here NOT just his side.

This has taken the spotlight off of LE and put it on the family. The media is not bugging LE asking for information nearly as much. They are going to be bothering Kaine's lawyer, Terri, Terri's family, Terri's friends.

This gives LE breathing room, to conduct a search if they need to... to gather some final evidence, or conduct some final interviews, or maybe go to a grand jury or judge without the media breathing down their necks.

LE has not even been out asking for the focus to be on Kyron. They don't need us to be watching for him in a store, or walking down the street. So they don't care that we are talking about this divorce. There is a reason for that. They don't NEED the focus on him anymore...or Kaine wouldn't have done this.

I think it is very clear that they have been working with LE from day one. That has not changed now. There is a reason this happened when it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06