2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very rude filling for divorce now.It is just is not appropriate to do it now.It really totally took the focus off poor little Kyron.I really would need the whole story here NOT just his side.
how did it take the focus off of kyron? When I google his name there is at least one tweet a minute with his name in it.

Also the family protection from child abuse restraining order was granted and sealed by a judge due to the ongoing investigation... I am going out on a limb here and saying that the RO supporting information=information that could compromise the ongoing investigation into Kyron going missing. And the RO=taken out against TM

If most of the public was on the fence- I would think this announcement making it through the media is going to move most people logically to on side. I just hope she is actually guilty...or we have some serious looking in the mirror to do as a society.

Hoping this ends soon. :crazy:[/QUOTE]

That ship has sailed, IMO. Too many people take what they see/hear from so-called experts of panels on cable shows as news. News/entertainment is all merged together now. And if they say so on TV, it must be true.

As I said it was not appropriate filling for divorce now.It did totally take the focus off of finding this little boy.Honestly it really made me look into Kane the father more and made me think what were his motives for doing the filling for divorce.This really could of and should have waited.

I would say that would depend on his reason for filing. Perhaps the reason for filing is solely to protect his daughter. Get a divorce so you can get a restraining order and get the little one out of a potentially harmful situation. Just thinking that if that's the case, then his timing is right on.

Not sure how it takes the focus off finding Kyron. The people who are in charge of finding Kyron are not taking a day off because Kaine filed for divorce.

I think it is more the media focus...now they will be talking about the divorce which is not important, we need to find Kyron.

I like to see things written out (call me obsessive like that) but interesting to look at side by side:

1) thursday night several media outlets report that the family will speak to answer questions on friday.. than several hours later they are taken down/edited out

2) on friday D and Kaine go on all the morning shows and give a 20 minute interview with the media

3) according to divorce documents Kaine stops living at the house on Saturday

4) monday afternoon Kaine files for divorce and a FAP RO. The family sans TM release a statement, and TM is approached by a reporter about Kaine moving out and she says everything is fine. Later that day the papers are served to her.

5) RO is sealed by a judge because it could contain information that could compromise the ongoing investigation

No, she is Baby K.

Do you mean no that I am using the incorrect acronym that is listed in the reference forum or do you mean no that we should not be posting the link to the document becuase it includes full name and birthdate of a minor child?

According to the Divorce Docs, Kaine has been out of the house since June 26.

Oh I can totally see giving a thumbs up and saying everything is great when your husband and baby daughter have not been home for 2 nights. :waitasec:

That is just totally great!

I wonder where exactly she thought they had gone? :waitasec:

I'm confused. Why would he move out of the house? If he did get a restraining order, that would automatically force SM to move out for the time being. And, speaking as a mother, I would want to keep my daughter's routine and environment as stable as possible right now.

He moved out before she was served. She wouldn't move out till after she was served. Being there when she was served would not have been in the child's best interest. I would rather live somewhere else for a few days...then have the child there and in possible danger.

I don't think it will be very long before they move back in. I suspect they will stay in a hotel or with friends in the meantime.

I prised myself away from the comp to take the pooper to the park for a picnic, and it took me a while to read through all that has been said since I left - so, please excuse me if I haven't read everything in exacting detail.

My personal and very unimportant opinion on this is that the divorce/RO was just more pressure to apply to TH in the hopes that she'll give up the child/body, and to make sure the baby was safe.

This doesn't tell me that TH is guilty - only that KH/DY/TY believe she is, and/or that they believe LE believes she is. Interesting, certainly, but only peripheral drama in this sad story, IMO.

I am also a bit alarmed at the "is TH pregnant" talk without any foundation but a check box on KH's form. I know we all know better, but I am afraid by tonight the KHOD, etc, will be abuzz with DID YOU KNOW SHE'S PREGNANT ZOMG?!?!?!?!

So, to clarify, that part is just speculation - in case we get casual readers who aren't reading everything closely.

Just my two cents, which is only worth 1.5 cents after taxes.

It all just makes me physically sick.I don't want to hear and I don't care about thier marital problems.I want to hear about what they and everyone is doing right now to find little Kyron.This is about Kyron and I pray they find this sweet little boy.

Do you mean no that I am using the incorrect acronym that is listed in the reference forum or do you mean no that we should not be posting teh link to the document becuase it includes full name and birthdate of a minor child?

No I mean that you cannot use the full name even though the document does...even if you copy and paste a line from an article, you must change it to K.

And even though that is how it is listed in the reference forum, no one is referring to her that way. We are just calling her Baby K, or the baby girl. That's why no one knew what you meant. :)

Do you mean no that I am using the incorrect acronym that is listed in the reference forum or do you mean no that we should not be posting teh link to the document becuase it includes full name and birthdate of a minor child?

On WS we just never use the name of minors other than the one missing.

A good rule of thumb on this is that the child should never have to Google herself and find a world of gossip tagged to her on here from she was two simply b/c she had the misfortune of having her beloved brother kidnapped.

So, just stick to initials, even if it's in docs or the media.

I like to see things written out (call me obsessive like that) but interesting to look at side by side:

1) thursday night several media outlets report that the family will speak to answer questions on friday.. than several hours later they are taken down/edited out

2) on friday D and Kaine go on all the morning shows and give a 20 minute interview with the media

3) according to divorce documents Kaine stops living at the house on Saturday

4) monday afternoon Kaine files for divorce and a FAP RO. The family sans TM release a statement, and TM is approached by a reporter about Kaine moving out and she says everything is fine. Later that day the papers are served to her.

5) RO is sealed by a judge because it could contain information that could compromise the ongoing investigation

Thanks Nurse! Every thing is moving so fast. I'm going to jot that down so I can keep everything straight.

TH was getting "things together"...what things? Did I miss a report that she was seen packing? Link?

Didn't say she was packing...

It was on the 10 at 10 report last night, the reporter had called terri twice. In the second call he said she was out of breath and getting things together (something to that effect). It's either on the first 'divorce' thread or the POI thread. I can't keep up with this any more.

ok this is awful but i cant stop lol'ing at kaine being pregnant

Don't feel badly. I checked in for an update and when I saw that I was lol'ing that it points out he isn't pregnant at this time.

Now THAT would have been a **bombshell**!

Sometimes you have to laugh for a moment so you don't go crazy.

Kelly

As I said it was not appropriate filling for divorce now. It did totally take the focus off of finding this little boy. Honestly it really made me look into Kane the father more and made me think what were his motives for doing the filling for divorce. This really could of and should have waited.

How did it take the focus off of finding Kyron?

And whose focus was removed?

It sounds like it took the gossipmongers' focus off of Kyron for the moment, but I doubt that LE or the FBI is unfocused. And since the rumormongers/speculators aren't actually 'looking' for Kyron (unless perhaps he's hiding behind their computer monitor?), KH's actions have no bearing on the commitment of LE to continue to develop clues and of the searchers going where tips may lead them to search.

It is his legal right to file for divorce and do whatever he feels is necessary to do to protect himself/his daughter/ or anyone else.

On WS we just never use the name of minors other than the one missing.

A good rule of thumb on this is that the child should never have to Google herself and find a world of gossip tagged to her on here from she was two simply b/c she had the misfortune of having her beloved brother kidnapped.

So, just stick to initials, even if it's in docs or the media.

Okay, I understand that. However, I did not use her initials, just the acronym that is referenced in the Reference Forum for Kyron's Half Sister. It states in the Reference Forum not to even use a minor's initials, so that acronym was established to identify her, as well as the acronym that was established to identify TH's son.

I just didn't recall if we were allowed to even link documents that list the full name and birthdate of a minor child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member