2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I think posting pictures of the house is against TOS. You are sleuthing to far into their lives and CHILDREN live there. In the future there could be children coming back to live in their home and you have just put pictures of where they live on the internet....

I hear what you are saying, but they can be posted. Pictures can even be obtained on Google maps and all kinds of ways anymore. I appreciate you wanting to protect the kids. :blowkiss:

Back on topic here. This thread is about Kyron's Dad filing for a divorce and restraining order....

Well Kyron was born in 2002 and Terri wasn't brought in until 2004, maybe she became friendly with her during the two years after Kyron was born. If not, Terri was brought in as a nanny who was unknown to mom. moo

In all honesty i have no idea. I know what the friend said but the mother kind of made it sound like they been together as a couple since the start which to me would make more sense..than someone jacking in there job as a teacher to move in with a guy to look after his kid. Especially when she already had a child to support

MOO

Dear Websleuths Members,

As you know we have not allowed discussion of Harry Oaks search. As owner of Websleuths I had a problem with the fact that Mr. Oaks did not have the parents or any family member's support and he is asking for donations on his website.

Please understand this is nothing against Mr. Oaks personally. I am sure he is a fine Search and Rescue professional.

As owner I felt I could not promote this search because of the above mentioned issues.

However, since many of you want to discuss Mr. Oaks and he is now being covered by the main stream media we decided to compromise.

The discussion of Mr. Oaks search for Kryon will take place in our members only area called "The Parking Lot." Here is the link to the discussion.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5351831#post5351831"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please do not make extra work for the already over worked mods by bringing up this search in the public forum. Please keep it in the private area.

We all want the same thing and that is Kryon to be found. I hope will all my heart and soul that someone, be it Mr. Oaks or someone else, finds our sweet Kryon.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
PS. If you want to join Websleuths to read in our members only area please look at the top of the page and you will see a "register" tab. Follow those instructions. :)

I am sure Kaine is angry about Kyron's disappearance. He may have finally had it concerning Terrie's entire attitude about the matter.

Just because he filed for a divorce and restraining order doesn't mean she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

He may just be totally pissed off and using the court system to lash out at Terrie because he can't help himself.

(I'm not saying that's the case but countless parents and spouses have used court filings to punish someone simply because they can.)

This seemed so sudden to me that I wondered if TH (SM) might be a sleep talker. Maybe she said something that alarmed Kyrons daddy. :waitasec:

Dear Websleuths Members,

As you know we have not allowed discussion of Harry Oaks search. As owner of Websleuths I had a problem with the fact that Mr. Oaks did not have the parents or any family member's support and he is asking for donations on his website.

Please understand this is nothing against Mr. Oaks personally. I am sure he is a fine Search and Rescue professional.

As owner I felt I could not promote this search because of the above mentioned issues.

However, since many of you want to discuss Mr. Oaks and he is now being covered by the main stream media we decided to compromise.

The discussion of Mr. Oaks search for Kryon will take place in our members only area called "The Parking Lot." Here is the link to the discussion.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please do not make extra work for the already over worked mods by bringing up this search in the public forum. Please keep it in the private area.

We all want the same thing and that is Kryon to be found. I hope will all my heart and soul that someone, be it Mr. Oaks or someone else, finds our sweet Kryon.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
PS. If you want to join Websleuths to read in our members only area please look at the top of the page and you will see a "register" tab. Follow those instructions. :)

Thank you Tricia....I did not know this and now I do...thank you for being on top of things and thanks to all the mods as well.

FWIW, I think posting pictures of the house is against TOS. You are sleuthing to far into their lives and CHILDREN live there. In the future there could be children coming back to live in their home and you have just put pictures of where they live on the internet....

I haven't read ahead and I hope a moderator clarifies this. But just in case, here's my request for clarification.

I am confused because I tend to assume that there are probably children living in any random house I see, both in real life and on the internet.

Same with any church, store, mall, park, etc.

I understand why no pictures of minors who are not the subject of a case. But no pictures of a house on the grounds that a child may someday be inside?

BBM

Pretty sure Eby sexually assaulted a relative about a year after raping, murdering, duct-taping little 3yo Riley. I"ve followed this case for long time, so I could be remembering wrong. moo

That makes me shudder.

It is well established that the police have no legal duty to protect, so there is no legal imperative involved.

But if I were one of the LEOs who was involved in getting that false confession from Kevin Fox, that would just drown me in guilt. I could never look that child in the face and would feel like I had failed as an ethical human being.

That would be a terrible burden to bear.

I haven't read ahead and I hope a moderator clarifies this. But just in case, here's my request for clarification.

I am confused because I tend to assume that there are probably children living in any random house I see, both in real life and on the internet.

I understand why no pictures of minors who are not the subject of a case. But no pictures of a house on the grounds that a child may someday be inside?

The house pic was allowed. It is in Main Streem Media. :)

It is well established that the police have no legal duty to protect, so there is no legal imperative involved.

Well, there are two exceptions - if the police created the danger which harmed someone, or if they had a "special relationship" with the person harmed. Plus, I think the LE in the Fox case are liable in other areas because of their handling of the case.

Depending on how LE handles this case, and their alleged "advice" to KH, they may face liabilty as well if (god forbid) TMH harms herself or the baby. Granted, I don't think that would occur in this case - and KH's attorney seems to have a handle on things, so I doubt anything untoward would happen, but there's no blanket immunity for LE.

If divorced KH can testify against TH if he has to

I believe when a couple is married, the court cannot force them to testify against each other. They can testify freely against each other if they desire.

If Kaine did not want to testify against Terrie, and he is divorced from her, the court could compel - order him to testify and if he were to refuse, find him in contempt of court and lock him up in jail until he decides to cooperate as well as impose fines.

She must have been friends or very closely associated with her at some point if she trusted her to care for her 2 year old while she was away. Before he was born or after, a "friend" of Terris said Terri has been around Kyron since he was 3 days old....so somebodys not being completely honest.

IMO, Desiree trusted Kaine to take care of his son, and Kaine brought Terri into the picture for whatever reason. Desiree was very will with kidney failure and trusted her son's father to take care of him.

That makes me shudder.

But if I were one of the LEOs who was involved in getting that false confession from Kevin Fox, that would just drown me in guilt. I could never look that child in the face and would feel like I had failed as an ethical human being.

That would be a terrible burden to bear.

Add to that shudder that Eby was on parole from prison at the time - his gym shoes found at the creek where Riley was found were prison issued with his name on them - ignored
The sexual assault DNA - ignored
Fingerprints on the screen door - ignored
All while most in Illinois and the country were screaming 'death penalty' for Kevin Fox. I'm not sure I'll ever get over this case - makes me want to move out of Illinois. :eek:

I see that a mod clarified that I was incorrect far as it being against TOS. However, I wasn't talking about children off of the street in a random house or mall or church. I was speaking about these specific children who have a missing sibling and who could be in further danger in the future. I am not of the school of thought that a family member is responsible, it's not a foregone conclusion to me... MY OPINION ONLY

Oh geeze. Wonder if they talked about divorce right before Kyron went missing..and IF she did this...was exacting her revenge in a way that would hurt Kaine the most. OMG!!!

:eek:

yes. imho, she wanted to control her husband or wanted to make him need her.

Jeez, those body building pictures of her were scary. Did she take steroids then and/or now?

Steroids make people aggressive. How'd she go so far down so fast from what she was physically before?

Was her body before why KH was attraced to her? How'd they meet?

Maybe she got back on the steroids or her mind was already wasted from them years ago.

why did she give up bodybuilding? Not just because she was pregnant. I think her mind was affected by the illegal drugs she took before.

Remember that wrestler who killed his wife and son? Another senseless tragedy.

Do I understand correctly he is also requesting child support? It seems a moot point, considering the circumstances. Never mind her being a sahm.

While we allowed posters to comment that "maybe" steroids could be involved, it is getting to the point that many think it is a fact now. Plus, it is totally a generalizing comment that could include all body builders. I have family members who are into body building and fitness who do NOT use steroids. Unless someone can back up steroid use in this case, please refrain from using it as a basis for behavior. It is becoming a rumor at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb