2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw nothing to restrain TH from seeing her son. Did I miss it?

I'm assuming that KH has no legal custody of TH's son. Likewise, TH has no legal custody of the missing child. Therefore, those two children cannot be legally included in the RO. Only the child where both KH and TH had legal custody is addressed.

If they have some real proof, why not at lease arrest her on the attempt to kill plot....

Because by law within so many days they have to show their hand after they arrest her. And if they don't have enough she walks.

People need to be patient. It's better to wait until they have a rock solid case then to prematurely arrest her and then have to let her go (and let her see what LE has against her).

This is a mess....LE better have SOME evidence of something or that RSO is gonna get dropped like a hot potato. And quickly I would think..........

How can she be banned from going to certain public places - like the gym?

That is what a restraining order is, what it consists of. It restrains the respondant from the full exercise of their rights.

In the case of the gym, the grounds would be that it is a place where KH goes and fears contact with TMH.

Hmmm, a few pages back it says "minor children" but then only list the 19 month olds name. So Good question, but don't know the answer.

I have to go back and look, but doesn't it say something to the effect of "shared children".?

I'm assuming that KH has no legal custody of TH's son. Likewise, TH has no legal custody of the missing child. Therefore, those two children cannot be legally included in the RO. Only the child where both KH and TH had legal custody is addressed.

I'm sure you're right, but since I heard she had lost visitation to BOTH her children, I checked the RO out and saw nothing about the son. So, does this mean another RUMOR put to rest?

Because by law within so many days they have to show their hand. And if they don't have enough she walks.

People need to be patient. It's better to wait until they have a rock solid case then to prematurely arrest her and then have to let her go (and let her see what LE has against her).

ITA, no doing the jail hokey pokey like Casey did (of course, she had help from Padilla for that, but still). I'd rather they tighten their case than let it become a circus because they let everything out too soon or arrested her too soon.

Good question.. why isn't Kyron listed?

Me thinks that's for a few reasons. If Terri is restrained from Kyron, she can't (legally) have contact with him. By allowing contact, maybe they're implying/hoping that Terri knows where he is and will bring him home herself. (she can't do that (legally) if there's an RO against her seeing Kyron.)

JMO. Could be wrong. (But in a way, I hope I'm right. :waitasec:)

This is a mess....LE better have SOME evidence of something or that RSO is gonna get dropped like a hot potato. And quickly I would think..........

ITA. Looks like it's time to put up or back off.

:cow:

The document notes that KH has one non-shared child and that TMH does as well, so the custody part is in regards to the one shared child, b/c the other two wouldn't factor into it, IMO.

Yep, this is sure coming to a boil. I have a feeling an arrest is coming soon...

A couple of interesting tidbits I gleaned from the RO:

1. The house is in Kaine's name only. Not sure that is relevant.
2. I found it strange that the RO bans her from contact with Skyline school. This would make sense if he anticipate Kyron being back at school next year. Baby K is too young to attend school there, even if they have a nursery school program.
3. I assume that Kyron is not named because she has no custodial rights to Kyron in the first place. Yet, as per my point two above, she is banned from a place that Kyron might frequent.

Agreed and if LE does have probable cause they should go ahead and arrest her because this release is so damning in the way it is stated that I would think TH would now need to be in fear for her life from some crack pot.

Yep, this is sure coming to a boil. I have a feeling an arrest is coming soon...

I just hope the public pressure of these docs doesn't force LE's hand: "We have to arrest her b/c now everyone wants/expects us to," etc.

Example: Hasanni Campbell's fosterparents were arrested in his case on a lot of suspicion but no evidence strong enough for prosecution. LE arrested them to force a confession, I think, and b/c of public pressure and their own beliefs - but not enough to hold them. LE was forced to release them. And that's the last action ever taken in the case, and it's gone cold. No Hasanni. No trials. Nadda. This was nearly a year ago.

If LE rushes, it's not a good thing, IMO.

A couple of interesting tidbits I gleaned from the RO:

1. The house is in Kaine's name only. Not sure that is relevant.
2. I found it strange that the RO bans her from contact with Skyline school. This would make sense if he anticipate Kyron being back at school next year. Baby K is too young to attend school there, even if they have a nursery school program.
3. I assume that Kyron is not named because she has no custodial rights to Kyron in the first place. Yet, as per my point two above, she is banned from a place that Kyron might frequent.

Maybe he's afraid that if she's allowed access there she might do something like badger possible witnesses or get rid of evidence that might be there (that only she would know about)? Or it could just be that he doesn't want her in the last place Kyron was seen. I can understand that if he believes she's involved. That school is holy ground now.

Isn't the son 16? I think at that age contact with his mom would be up to him. In other words, I don't know that even if Kaine did have custody that he could ban her from seeing him because of her son's age. I could be wrong, though.

And oh wow, I just had a sad thought if you guys were talking about Kyron and not TH's older son. Maybe he didn't put Kyron on there because there's no need to restrain her from Kyron. *sigh*

He's still a minor, so no that wouldn't be up to him. If he's in danger his guardian can still file a RO against someone. But Kaine doesn't have any custody rights to her other son so he couldn't file to keep her away from him. That would be up to the biological father.

He found out there was a hire for murder hit and it was in 2009?That was about 7 months ago.I honestly feel if she wanted him dead he already would have been by now.

Two different gyms 24 Hour Fitness (TMH) and The Edge Gym (KH). She isn't allowed at the Edge.

I really do not understand the drama of the sealing. Most of it reads like any other restraining order in a divorce/custody case where there are bad feelings.

Maybe he's afraid that if she's allowed access there she might do something like badger possible witnesses or get rid of evidence that might be there (that only she would know about)? Or it could just be that he doesn't want her in the last place Kyron was seen. I can understand that if he believes she's involved. That school is holy ground now.

I agree, and also if they have any vigils at the school, they wouldn't want her there. I am sure they also do not want her by Kyron's wall of hope either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iris June