2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But according to Terri just a couple of hours ago, "Everything's good. Everything's fine." Has she had a reality break or what?

Perhaps she had no idea about the divorce and restraining order being filed.

Perhaps tonight, unstead of her husband, Kyron's father, coming home with the baby, someone will be coming to her door and serving her with divorce and restraining order papers (if she hasn't already been served).

We can expect to read these documents soon as family law cases are viewable by the public and like with other cases, someone will scan them and upload them to the Internet.

I'm sure there will be a line of reporters wanting to view the case file tomorrow morning!

I believe this is standard procedure in a divorce action. In my state I have read several orders and it seems both parties get a mutual restraining order at when filed.

Depends on what is meant by "restraining order". Some people use this term inappropriately. I know that many of my clients used that term erroneously when what was actually in place was restricting the parents from leaving the area/state with the child/moving the child elsewhere. But not a restraining order.

A RO that prevents one party from contact with the other is not "standard procedure" in most divorces. There is simply no need for them. When a restraining order/no contact order is issued in conjunction with a divorce filing, it is because there is belief that some party - the other parent, a child - is in some sort of danger from the person against whom the RO is filed.

Why doesn't Terri have a lawyer speaking out for her? I know she has not been named as anything officially, but she is being persecuted in the public eye. How they will ever convene a jury, if it comes to that, is hard to see at this point. Who could say they have formed no opinion? I am trying real hard not to form one, but my brain knows about things that will probably not be allowed in a trial and so do many other brains.

Actually, we don't know she doesn't have one. I sort of doubted it, because of the potential for causing a breach with her spouse, but that was just speculation on my part. As for a potential jury if she is ever charged, juries are seated all the time in cases more notorious than this one. Not everyone reads message boards or forums, etc. or forms an opinion they can't put aside enough to decide based on evidence presented at trial.

Restraining orders can be for other reasons - stalking, harassment. moo

so after two years of ripping the anthonys for not seeing reailty, dad must be involved cause it took him less then 4 weeks?

Sadly, there's no step by step instructions on how to react properly in these cases. It's mind boggling the drastic differences between those cases, yet suspicions go on either way about people who are most likely innocent of any wrongdoing (And I am not talking Anthony's, Casey, or Terri either). My head is spinning just thinking about it.

I don't think Kaine had anything to do with what happened to Kyron. He's now protecting his baby daughter from the person who most likely hurt Kyron. How agonizing it must be for him, and Desiree and Tony too. Terri has destroyed many lives, most of all Kyron's...

Depends on who she is cheating with, or if the child was present.

Perhaps Terri isn't the one who harmed kyron, but through her actions or acquaintances she put him at risk.

Why is there a "cheating" card out?

If the theory above was even true...how did Kyron come in contact with TH's "acquaintances" when she states the last time she saw Kyron, she was waving good bye as he was entering his classroom...?

As a person who has filed for a legal separation in the State of Oregon, I will share that my attorney asked me if my ex did any bodily harm to me and other questions regarding abuse. She wanted to know if a restraining order should also be included. Once she learned that there were no instances of bodily harm or threats to do harm, she stated that one wasn't warranted.

Because of this interchange, I would say the restraining order has something to do with a threat or bodily harm. Just from my own experience. Adultery was not part of the questioning, nor was I informed that restraining orders are usually part of a divorce or separation proceeding. Let's move away from the rumor mill, folks.

http://www.womenslaw.org/laws_state_type.php?statelaw_name=Restraining Orders&state_code=OR

All I can think about is that Kaine/Tony hug @ presser #1.
IMO, They knew then. They just wished they didn't.

That has been stuck in my mind for some time.

But, what then do we make of Kain's statement in one of the videos about him believing that "Terry is fully committed to finding Kyron" ?

And bio mom nodded in agreement. It was as carefully worded as everything has been. Just a lie to help the investigation, or meaning she is at fault in some way, but doesn't know where he is?

Can you imagine living with a woman you believed was responsible for the whatever of your child? The horror of that is sickening, no matter how this plays out.

I know, but he could have filed the RO without filing for a divorce. Unless they all feel this is the best way to apply the most pressure to Terri, which it certainly seems like it would be to me.

I've never heard of a missing kids parent filing for divorce just to apply pressure.

Anyone else wonder if all of Kaine's behavior is to throw Terri under the bus and make people sympathize with him in an attempt to get any possible focus off of him?

I'm NOT accusing him of anything; just saying that I wonder if he's doing all of this now to make public sympathy slide his way. Maybe he knows some facts will come out once Terri is arrested & he wants to try and make people feel sorry for him or something.

I dunno (obviously). I've just felt hinky about him on & off since the beginning and am having a hard time letting that go, I guess.

I'm with you joshiesmom - I've had dad in the grey zone since the beginning. moo

me too. ~jmo

Maybe she threatened to take off with the baby and he is trying to make sure that doesn't happen

huh? granted i've never been married much less divorced, but how is filing a restraining order normal unless there's feared violence?

I can't say for Oregon but in Washington a restraining order comes with divorce paperwork. Also if he filed without telling her he may have requested it to keep her from trying to talk to him or contact him. Could just be a no contact order. Also when filed with divorce papers (restraining order) it will stand regardless of the reason you give until the first hearing at which time it will be removed or made permanent for a specific period of time up to and including forever.

The first indication of trouble in the Horman home was Terri's 16 yo son moving away.

Yes, and Thank God he is no longer in the home to see what is happening to his mom. Hope his father is giving him lots of love and understanding as I am sure this is very traumatizing for him. On top of his brother being missing. Poor guy.

I knew I took my sleep meds too early.
IMVHO those of you on the Imminent Arrest side of the fence should have a seat in the comfy chairs I brought.I have a feeling that it is coming very soon. I think the statement and Kaine's actions speak loud and clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios