2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I know is is trivial.... but, at this point, you'd think they would take that silly sign down....

I really wish so much would not be made of that sign. I have the same one :crazy:

But I have to agree with you. On the other hand they probably are not giving it a second thought.

I haven't seen anyone come forward to advocate for this woman.

Do we know if there is any history regarding psychiatric admissions, i.e. postpartum depression, bipolar disorder.

IMO -- she appears somewhat detached -- forcing her sadness.

JMO
BBM

Even if charges are never brought against her (or anyone else) she will be sort of like Patsy Ramsey, forever tried by the media and assumed guilty by much if not most of the country. Short of evidence absolutely clearing her or someone else confessing or being convicted, she will remain the chief suspect, even if not officially named so. Surely, as the last person known to have seen Kyron alive, she is aware that people are making assumptions about her, even those closest to her and that must make one feel very nervous, agitated, removed from reality. I can see how she would appear detatched, even while being innocent. It is terrible to be accused of doing something you are innocent of- imagine being accused of causing harm to a child you have raised and having no way to prove your innocence.

I just saw the body building picture that TH won 4th place in 2005............
My goodness, I realize she had a baby but I looked at her eyes..........self cnfidence.
She has really changed.....what happened???

Thanks Abbienormal and PickieChickie. Interesting photos. Their house is a lot smaller than I expected it to be. And that nuthouse sign really should come down. Seriously.

*more speculation only*

That is something I've been wondering about. IF she had an affair not only with his brother, but his brother the now convicted sex offender, that would certainly seem like something that would endanger the kids, especially if she was giving access to them without Kaine's permission. I can see that being a reason for the divorce and RO.

Ok. WAIT,WHAT??

How did I miss this tidbit of info. Is there documentation on the brother?

Ok. WAIT,WHAT??

How did I miss this tidbit of info. Is there documentation on the brother?

As far as I know, his brother Kristian was just sentenced as a sex offender. It was the biggest news before all of the stuff that happened this week. There should be a thread on it.

I found the thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107033"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107033[/ame]

Thanks Abbienormal and PickieChickie. Interesting photos. Their house is a lot smaller than I expected it to be. And that nuthouse sign really should come down. Seriously.

I was surprised at the house picture, not what I expected. However I think it does sit on about 4 acres if I remember right?

As far as I know, his brother Kristian was just sentenced as a sex offender. It was the biggest news before all of the stuff that happened this week. There should be a thread on it.

I can think of a couple of reasons why TH may have needed to ensure the little boy needed to be out of the picture. This gives this story a huge twist, not to mention the older son sent away also.

IMO

FWIW, I think posting pictures of the house is against TOS. You are sleuthing to far into their lives and CHILDREN live there. In the future there could be children coming back to live in their home and you have just put pictures of where they live on the internet....

I was surprised at the house picture, not what I expected. However I think it does sit on about 4 acres if I remember right?

The article doesn't say, but it does say the house is worth 292,000, is surrounded by forest, and sits on the west end of the property. I guess I expected since they own a mustang that their house would be bigger, but it seems like they do own several acres as well.

I'm sorry, I know is is trivial.... but, at this point, you'd think they would take that silly sign down....

I'm not sure why the sign bothers you. TMH obviously really likes squirrels. I do too. I have feeders set up so that I can watch my squirrels eat. I really love my squirrels ... part of being an animal lover I guess.

Of course, I am sure that the sign is probably the LAST thing on any of their minds. At least I would hope.

I can't believe two adults, a teenager, and a baby all lived in that tiny house. I would have lost my mind.

FWIW, I think posting pictures of the house is against TOS. You are sleuthing to far into their lives and CHILDREN live there. In the future there could be children coming back to live in their home and you have just put pictures of where they live on the internet....

Not sure it's breaking TOS? I'd be curious to know though, since those pictures of their house are all over the internet.

I know with all the info that is out there, it is easy to speculate that this divorce and RO indicates TH had something to do with Kyron's dissappearance. But just for a minute ponder a different scenario.

TH has been becoming more and more mentally wore down by all the attention, questioning and 2 poly's, So let's say Saturday after her 2nd Poly, she did not do well on it she is at her breaking point, she goes home and tell KH that she is done, ready to end it all and thinks it would be better if they were all dead, threatens to shoot and kill all of them including herself.

KH contacts police, (1st call about Threatening) They respond, she seems unstable. KH is advised not to stay there. 2nd 911 call about custody could be KH calling back to see if he can legally take baby or could be TH calling them to see if there is anything she can do because he left and took the baby.
KH then files for divorce and RO because she has threatened to kill him and the baby.

IMO TH is somehow responsible for Kyron's dissapearance but not without a reasonable doubt, I just wanted to put this out there because there is always a flip side to every coin.

The problem with that is that those are precisely the sort of conditions that produce false confessions. Break her, get a false confession, let a dangerous predator go free.

In my opinion, I doubt LE has enough evidence to convince them beyond a reasonable doubt that she is guilty. If they had it, they would arrest her.

That she has not yet been arrested says to me that they have some evidence that implicates her but nothing completely convincing. At this point, I suspect that they are hoping for a real confession.

But they have to keep in mind that she cannot give a true confession to something she did not do. If they put on too much pressure, there's a risk of a false confession.

Remember the Riley Fox case? Kevin Fox's story was that he was asleep alone in his bedroom. That's not the sort of story that can be easily verified and the police jumped all over it. They poured on the pressure and got a false confession.

I think the police in that case were very, very lucky that the actual culprit did not kill any other children in the eight months before Kevin Fox was exonerated.

BBM

Pretty sure Eby sexually assaulted a relative about a year after raping, murdering, duct-taping little 3yo Riley. I"ve followed this case for long time, so I could be remembering wrong. moo

My goodness, I realize she had a baby but I looked at her eyes..........self cnfidence.

Would you mind to PM me a link? I have not seen it; but, I have read a lot about how others say her appearance has really changed. Is it as if the life has drained from her? It really makes you wonder what was going on in that family prior to Kyron's disappearance.

Maybe Kaine is a real jerk who has verbally beaten down her self-confidence? Maybe he's not a nice guy to live with?

JMO. MOO. Just speculating.

I know with all the info that is out there, it is easy to speculate that this divorce and RO indicates TH had something to do with Kyron's dissappearance. But just for a minute ponder a different scenario.

TH has been becoming more and more mentally wore down by all the attention, questioning and 2 poly's, So let's say Saturday after her 2nd Poly, she did not do well on it she is at her breaking point, she goes home and tell KH that she is done, ready to end it all and thinks it would be better if they were all dead, threatens to shoot and kill all of them including herself.

KH contacts police, (1st call about Threatening) They respond, she seems unstable. KH is advised not to stay there. 2nd 911 call about custody could be KH calling back to see if he can legally take baby or could be TH calling them to see if there is anything she can do because he left and took the baby.
KH then files for divorce and RO because she has threatened to kill him and the baby.

IMO TH is somehow responsible for Kyron's dissapearance but not without a reasonable doubt, I just wanted to put this out there because there is always a flip side to every coin.

If she threatened to kill herself or others and police were called, I would think they would place her in a 5150 hold for mental evaluation.

When someone makes a comment about killing themselves, whether or not they mean it, it puts the police officer in a bad situation. If the person tells an officer "I didn’t mean it, I was just angry", and the officer leaves, the officer is liable if the person follows through on his/her threats.

BBM Were there 2 calls to 911 on Saturday? I had only heard about the one.

What you wrote is something to think about; however, if she had threatened to kill anyone or commit suicide the police would have had to have had her committed for observation.

My understanding of the 911 call is that someone in the driveway was threatening her, not that she was threatening him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios