2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC the mention of a 911 call on Saturday had to do with a female being threatened in her driveway

Would you mind to PM me a link? I have not seen it; but, I have read a lot about how others say her appearance has really changed. Is it as if the life has drained from her? It really makes you wonder what was going on in that family prior to Kyron's disappearance.

I have a friend who suffered from SEVERE postpartum depression. She was suicidal, depressed, then heavily medicated -- to much meds made her incredibly tired, unable to function -- back to the cycle of being suicidal while the meds were adjusted...you get the picture.

Anyway, IMHO, TH has the same look in a lot of the pictures. And if she suffered from severe PPD, it could explain a lot.

BTW, my friend's husband eventually took the kids out of the house for awhile while her parents came to live with her (eerily similar, huh?). To this day (the baby is 2 1/2 now), she still has a nanny in the house 24/7. She literally has never been the same. Very sad.

Good Point!!!! I am not familiar with the laws in Oregon. But here in Mo, They would put you in a hospital for threatening your self or others.

Maybe Kaine is a real jerk who has verbally beaten down her self-confidence? Maybe he's not a nice guy to live with?

JMO. MOO. Just speculating.

Just a comment here -- she is on her third husband!! Curious as to how many serious relationships she has had in between.

I have a friend who suffered from SEVERE postpartum depression. She was suicidal, depressed, then heavily medicated -- to much meds made her incredibly tired, unable to function -- back to the cycle of being suicidal while the meds were adjusted...you get the picture.

Anyway, IMHO, TH has the same look in a lot of the pictures. And if she suffered from severe PPD, it could explain a lot.

BTW, my friend's husband eventually took the kids out of the house for awhile while her parents came to live with her (eerily similar, huh?). To this day (the baby is 2 1/2 now), she still has a nanny in the house 24/7. She literally has never been the same. Very sad.

Untreated PPD can end up being very serious. In this case, Terri has a history of volunteering in Kyron's class, reading to the children, helping with projects, and essentially engaging with the outside world and those in it. I kinda ruled out PPD for those reasons.

You're right though - she does look somewhat exhausted. We have no idea of her medical issues - maybe high blood pressure, maybe depression, maybe something else. We really don't have any info on which to make an educated guess other than her pictures. moo mho

Is it possible that, after baby, TH began taking steroids (along with hitting the gym?). I know they can really mess you up, too. That could cause a change in behavior severe enough for KH and baby to move out....

pssssssssst (we've been asked by the mods to not talk about steroids, since its unfounded.)

Maybe Kaine is a real jerk who has verbally beaten down her self-confidence? Maybe he's not a nice guy to live with?

JMO. MOO. Just speculating.

I haven't seen or read any indication that Kaine is verbally or psychologically abusive. I agree Terri looks much different now than she does in the bodybuilding pictures, but I think that has something to do with something else entirely (outside of TOS at the moment). I don't think the change in her has anything to do with how Kaine treated her - I think the change in her has to do with how she treated herself. Besides, she already ditched two husbands; I doubt she'd balk at ditching a third one.

But IF she suffered from severe PPD, would she have been regularly updating her facebook status, playing games on facebook, taking pictures of the kids (who looked happy and content, not neglected due to a mother who was barely able to function due to PPD), volunteering at the elementary school and going to the gym for regular workouts?

I think the reason her pictures look so haunted and terrible is because her son is missing and she is stressed out of her mind. Maybe she's dead-eyed because she knows she is going to be caught and spend her life in prison. Maybe she's totally innocent and is dazed-looking because she's in emotional agony. I don't believe she has PPD, though, since she appears to have been functioning just fine prior to Kyron's disappearance.

pssssssssst (we've been asked by the mods to not talk about steroids, since its unfounded.)

:) Thanks, Abbie, for the heads' up!! I'm so many pages behind on this thread that I wasn't sure if it was ok or not!

:angel:

I haven't seen or read any indication that Kaine is verbally or psychologically abusive. I agree Terri looks much different now than she does in the bodybuilding pictures, but I think that has something to do with something else entirely (outside of TOS at the moment). I don't think the change in her has anything to do with how Kaine treated her - I think the change in her has to do with how she treated herself. Besides, she already ditched two husbands; I doubt she'd balk at ditching a third one.

I haven't read much of anything about Kaine. His first wife thought he might take the children out of the home, so she filed a RO to prevent that. First wife filed for a divorce. So if you want to keep tabs, one divorce for Kaine and two for Terri. Close race. imo mho

*more speculation only*

That is something I've been wondering about. IF she had an affair not only with his brother, but his brother the now convicted sex offender, that would certainly seem like something that would endanger the kids, especially if she was giving access to them without Kaine's permission. I can see that being a reason for the divorce and RO.

OK....so the affair you are talking about was with Kaine's brother but NOT the one who is now serving time? Or is it one of Kaine's brothers but we don't know which one, yes?

Wondering if this is true when Kaine found out about it....

My husband used to take steroids for years and years and years... he was a body builder also.

He stopped about 2 years ago... and since then he's lost all his muscle tone, gained a bunch of fat, lost all his hair, had his balls shrivel up to peanuts.... and his body doesn't produce testosterone on it's own anymore.
That's about it.. no mental side effects or anything.

Not saying anything about anyone else taking them in the past... just sayin' that the mood changes go away within days after stopping. I know this from personal experience from living with hubby and seeing his roid friends on a daily basis

KH= 2 R O's in the relationships with the mother of his children. Abandonment of the marriage at stressful times. Not exactly a prince no matter how you view it M O O
Where there's smoke there's fire. Just another way to possibly look at it...

But IF she suffered from severe PPD, would she have been regularly updating her facebook status, playing games on facebook, taking pictures of the kids (who looked happy and content, not neglected due to a mother who was barely able to function due to PPD), volunteering at the elementary school and going to the gym for regular workouts?

I think the reason her pictures look so haunted and terrible is because her son is missing and she is stressed out of her mind. Maybe she's dead-eyed because she knows she is going to be caught and spend her life in prison. Maybe she's totally innocent and is dazed-looking because she's in emotional agony. I don't believe she has PPD, though, since she appears to have been functioning just fine prior to Kyron's disappearance.

Untreated PPD can end up being very serious. In this case, Terri has a history of volunteering in Kyron's class, reading to the children, helping with projects, and essentially engaging with the outside world and those in it. I kinda ruled out PPD for those reasons.

You're right though - she does look somewhat exhausted. We have no idea of her medical issues - maybe high blood pressure, maybe depression, maybe something else. We really don't have any info on which to make an educated guess other than her pictures. moo mho

Maybe not relevant, but I have a severe form of Bi-polar, yet I am a data analyst who works from home,homeschools my 12 yr old, is very involved with my son's highschool and I play a lot on facebook. Not to mention I am very active with my grandkids.

There are those that can function "normally" for a long period of time. There are people I know quite well that have no clue I am bi-polar. just sayin.

If we had never seen pics of Terri in her bodybuilding days we would most likely not be commenting on her physical appearance. Her lack of genuine concern looks, and her disingenuine appearance of 'sadness' at the 2 pressers....yes. But shes just an average or bigger woman (shes not huge, come on...) who is probably tired running around after a 18 months old, plus the stress of whatever she has done to Kyron. Of course she looks like he77....
Even comparing her to the mug shot pic of her when she got the DWI, her appearance has changed A LOT. Not just her body. Her face, the way she carries herself, her lack of self confidence in her face and eyes.... Mental illness can make your appearance change, too. I think shes got a few nuts loose, personally.
And, judging from her past appearance, she could be massively depressed about her current appearance. I would have described her 5 years ago as a knock-out (body building) and as very pretty (the DUI mug shot) but none of those descriptions apply now....JMO!

I haven't read much of anything about Kaine. His first wife thought he might take the children out of the home, so she filed a RO to prevent that. First wife filed for a divorce. So if you want to keep tabs, one divorce for Kaine and two for Terri. Close race. imo mho

Yes, I know Desiree filed for an order preventing Kaine from removing the children; that RO was nothing about domestic abuse. In fact, no woman has come forward (girlfriends or wives) and said anything about Kaine being verbally or psychologically abusive. No one has. When someone does, I might go down that rabbit trail but I'm not going to make it up out of thin air.

KH= 2 R O's in the relationships with the mother of his children. Abandonment of the marriage at stressful times. Not exactly a prince no matter how you view it M O O
Where there's smoke there's fire. Just another way to possibly look at it...

As I recall, Desiree filed for divorce, so Kaine didn't "abandon the marriage". Desiree did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home