2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of this story did we need to know? How does this help to bring Kryon home?

It states she tried to take the baby "before" the RO was served, nothing illegal about that. Last I checked there is nothing illegal about sending pictures to anyone you choose. As for showing the RO to her friend, I am sure that KH showed it to his friends too.

Who has the right to intercept her calls and photos and make them public WHEN it has nothing to do with the case?

I am sure this was done to place Terri, once again, in a bad light. Whatever the reason I am shocked she is doing this however part of me thinks that this is a set-up. It has nothing to do with Kryon missing.

found outside my house just now:

195diners%20club2.jpg

they're coming to take me away...

oh, wait, is that the media awaiting the next presser?

****yes, this is a humorous post****
How HILARIOUS. I rue the day I lost all my great Smilies when I downloaded some security thing on my 'puter. I had the greatest 'laughers'. LOL

Maybe an unwise move, BUT the article says that it was BEFORE the papers were served. Not a violation, though, as there was NOTHING yet in existence to be violated.

Agreed, however the fact that TH showed up at the gym when KH was working out and telling the clerk that TH was picking the Baby K up. I think this is what provoked the RO.

Edit your posts that have name calling.
I echo this.

I think (and hope) that all I have ever called her as is Terri Moulton Horman. Just like she presented herself from the get go.

And wow does the woman know how to reinsert herself smack dab into the missing case of her step son.

Terri Mouton Horman, you are out here again for discussion!

Can't this guy get into trouble for all of this? I'm baffled that TH could get someone else to do this for her, so maybe she did get someone to help her lose Kyron. Or maybe this is just all a smokescreen to detract from the real issue, where is Kyron???

I guess this explains Desiree and Kaine's decision to not hold their usual presser today. How would they address this latest tidbit?

I am not trying to derail the thread regarding the allegations of an affair and violating the RO-I am trying to draw a dotted line to the concession and the possibility that she is not in a position to fight either item that had been scheduled for the hearing.

The documents were photographed on June 28th.

When did the judge order them sealed? Immediately? Did TH receive this documentation?

Why does the paperwork claim she was trying to "abduct" the baby and then states the papers weren't served yet?

Either this is just mud slinging or LE has a plan. I am sure any good attorney can shoot this full of holes.

She wasnt served with proper documentation to account for sealing of RO

The documentation had not been reviewed with her attorney *meaning its possible a "civilian" didnt understand all of the legal mumbo jumbo and had no idea that showing it to a friend was restricted

She was not served papers prior to attempting to pick up her child from the gym

I am not taking her side, I am stating that I think there is an alternate motive than just holding her in contempt of court because this is document stands on shaky ground.
About the guy friend..I think she is lonely. Very, very loney and reaching out to anyone that will reciprocate. MOO

The contempt of court was because she showed his friend the sealed restraining order.
and, said friend took pictures of the restraining order on his cell phone, and then proceeded to look up Kaine's confidential new address using Google maps.

Thanks. I read the article but not the document. I'm supposed to be studying. lol

I don't know what to think anymore. I have been firmly on the fence leaning more towards TH being innocnet but now...I have no idea what to think. It has nothing to do with the bogus abduction part of the story but more to do with the relationship with C.

I think maybe she is just not a person that can be "alone". Timing is horrific, of course,but she was reaching out for someone, anyone,that she didn't think would abandon her.

I thought when separated you are legally allowed to date, not that would stop anyone.
i am not sure what Oregon's laws are, but I don't think she can be held in contempt of court over that. Maybe, if they prove she is doing this to harrass Kaine, which I believe to be the case.

If Kaine was dating would everyone be just as shocked?
I think it's bad timing, bt perhaps Terri and MC have been dating previously before Kyron went missing.

I don't think they were legally separated.

#14 law enforcement has informed petitioner's attorney that respondent's personal relationship concerns and sexual overtones to mr. Cook resemble those made to the man respondent previously attempted to hire to murder petitioner.

so terri was playing sexting games with the landscaper/hit-man for hire too!
freaking bump!

If the next thing we find out is that "Chas" is the soda guy, I'm moving to a place in the mountains and becoming an ex-sleuthing recluse.

I can't take much more.....and there's no more room on the floor!

What part of this story did we need to know? How does this help to bring Kryon home?

It states she tried to take the baby "before" the RO was served, nothing illegal about that. Last I checked there is nothing illegal about sending pictures to anyone you choose. As for showing the RO to her friend, I am sure that KH showed it to his friends too.

Who has the right to intercept her calls and photos and make them public WHEN it has nothing to do with the case?

I am sure this was done to place Terri, once again, in a bad light. Whatever the reason I am shocked she is doing this however part of me thinks that this is a set-up. It has nothing to do with Kryon missing.

Not sure that we needed to know but it does speak about her state of mind after Kyron's been missing. (What exactly it says, I'm not sure.) At the very least it shows a certain lack of judgement because she must have known that she was under a microscope and this sorta thing would look bad for her if people ever found out.

Mr. C only....... fix your posts...... do not use full name... :eek: everyone go back and fix your posts. Don't make a mod do it.

No name calling please and thank you!

This is a brief closing...... everyone take one moment to read.

Agreed, however the fact that TH showed up at the gym when KH was working out and telling the clerk that TH was picking the Baby K up. I think this is what provoked the RO.

Where was she going to go if she managed to get baby K? Go home and act like nothing was wrong? The family WAS and is in turmoil and I'm very sure there is a lot og garbage that still needs to come out. I'm pretty convinced that Kyron was taken because of this family garbage and hatred. JMO :furious:

Just read page 11, and the word "abduct" is used in quotations. Could it be that she was dumb enough to think she could "trust" this gym desk clerk and actually used the word "abduct" with her? If so, it abstractly fits in with some of the earlier theories posted about Kyron where TMH spirits him away under the guise of "protecting" (her possible story, not that I think he needed protecting) him from KH or somesuch. I would love to know what exactly was said to the clerk. Like, word for word. If she used the word "abduct", I will burn the da** fence down.

I think folks are jumping the gun based on bad news reporting. Although the article said TH was not contestinganything in the RO, including the custody piece, the documents don't support that. Houze's letter simply said that TH "will not be contesting any matters to be heard in the scheduled hearing set for July 22, 2010 at 1:30." According to the order granting the expedited hearing, the only matters scheduled to be heard were KH's motion to amend the RO to require TH to vacate the home and correction of a clerical error in the original RO. Custody was not one of the matters to be heard at the expedited hearing on the 22nd and, therefore, TH may still be planning to contest that part.

But there is reference in the article to a court filing on the part of TH which states she will not be contesting any part of the RO. Who is the letter to? I'm trying to figure this out because there has certainly been some shoddy reporting in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member