2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the documents and the filing do NOTHING to further finding Kyron, they do reveal details sure to further incite rumor and innuendo. The actions of TH were ill advised and probably against the direct instructions of her own attorney (thus asking C to lie about her being at his home). HOWEVER, to me, this reveals far more about the jealousy, hatred and control issues that are exhibited by KH and appear to be at the core of whatever happened to this family in the first place. This filing action may very well backfire on KH, if the opposing attorney chooses to investigate and publicly confirm the rumors of KH's own affair with a co-worker. (Taking this from the media articles at the time of the accusations of the landscapers, not from the rumors rampant on the other sites before and since then.)

jmo

I agree,We didn't need to know this.This is not helping to find Kyron at all.

I imagine that if a gag order hasn't been issued that LE doesn't see any harm in making the information public. Whether or not the information is disgusting isn't any of their concern.

This might be a stupid question, but is sexting legal? IE - is it considered *advertiser censored* between adults? I ask this because if there is any law broken, perhaps this information was included not only to show state of mind, but to give a reason for immediate arrest?

Be nice when answering --- I am sensitive! LOL (and ignorant on these laws for adults!)

The documents were photographed on June 28th.

When did the judge order them sealed? Immediately? Did TH receive this documentation?

Yes, they were sealed immediately. The order to seal would have been part of the papers served to TMH.

Why does the paperwork claim she was trying to "abduct" the baby and then states the papers weren't served yet?

I am not a lawyer but I believe that was put in as an attempt to show a pattern of behaviour.

Either this is just mud slinging or LE has a plan. I am sure any good attorney can shoot this full of holes.

She wasnt served with proper documentation to account for sealing of RO

The documentation had not been reviewed with her attorney *meaning its possible a "civilian" didnt understand all of the legal mumbo jumbo and had no idea that showing it to a friend was restricted

Ignorance of the law is not a valid defence. If there was anything in there that she did not fully understand, then her first move should have been to call an attorney and get it cleared up.

She was not served papers prior to attempting to pick up her child from the gym

True, but it may show a pattern of behaviour. It would be up to the judge as to how much weight to give it.

I am not taking her side, I am stating that I think there is an alternate motive than just holding her in contempt of court because this is document stands on shaky ground.
About the guy friend..I think she is lonely. Very, very loney and reaching out to anyone that will reciprocate. MOO

I think the judge will find her in contempt. It's not "just" finding her in contempt; she stands a very good chance of going to jail.

I agree with you about MC. I think she's desperate and reaching out for any comfort she can find. And maybe for someone to help her with problems that must seem overwhelming to her.

I guess I don't get what is wrong with people, when my husband walked out on me and my two kids I was devastated and couldn't even eat or sleep let alone find a boyfriend or have sex with anyone. I was too busy working to earn a living. Maybe this is like her last fling before everything catches up to her.

Yeah, someone set her up to send naked pictures of herself to her husband's friend. She did this to herself. For someone who watches CSI she sure isn't too aware of what LE does when there is a missing child.

That wasn't the point of my post. What I was saying is It's none of our business and what does in have to do with bring Kryon home?

I do not agree with her actions however if this is to break her I sure hope it happens soon. If it doesn't then they need to start looking elsewhere and at other people that could have taken him.

Where was she going to go if she managed to get baby K? Go home and act like nothing was wrong? The family WAS and is in turmoil and I'm very sure there is a lot og garbage that still needs to come out. I'm pretty convinced that Kyron was taken because of this family garbage and hatred. JMO :furious:

Considering we don't know what happened to Kyron, who knows what her plans may have been with baby K.

My goodness yes. She can sext with anyone she wants and I for one do not give a darn. But that is NOT the point! See the quote below for the point.

What this has to do with the case is that a woman who raised a child from infancy, who purports to adore the child, who was wrapped all over the bio mom and dad during pressers as if she was in great pain and needed comforting and holding up, and who is the focus of an intense investigation into his disappearance, is trading loads of sexual text messages with another guy, in the days after her little step-son's disappearance. IMO that is just bizarre, and worse, sociopathic. I would be almost comatose with grief if my beloved child was missing, not getting all hot and heavy with some new guy. This is horrid. It makes no sense if she is innocent. None at all.

Like I said, give her enough rope... It is all going to be used against her and a vivid picture of her character will be painted if she is ever charged for anything, but right now it seems that sexting with volunteering adult males is a relatively safe activity compared to some other stuff she might be doing.

So this makes me think LE has nothing to hold her on. They have released this info to Kaine so that he can go to court stating she is in contempt. Seems to me they are looking for a way to get her in jail because they don't have enough evidence to hold her on anything. UGH....JMO...

While the documents and the filing do NOTHING to further finding Kyron, they do reveal details sure to further incite rumor and innuendo. The actions of TH were ill advised and probably against the direct instructions of her own attorney (thus asking C to lie about her being at his home). HOWEVER, to me, this reveals far more about the jealousy, hatred and control issues that are exhibited by KH and appear to be at the core of whatever happened to this family in the first place. This filing action may very well backfire on KH, if the opposing attorney chooses to investigate and publicly confirm the rumors of KH's own affair with a co-worker. (Taking this from the media articles at the time of the accusations of the landscapers, not from the rumors rampant on the other sites before and since then.)

jmo
I couldn't disagree more.. but that is just my opinion. I am sure the whole case will present itself in the next few weeks or so.. and perhaps we can revisit this post for accuracy.

I don't think she will back herself into a corner, as far as what she knows about Kyron. I think she may do a lot of things that attract press, such as this story, but it brings LE no closer to an arrest, as far as I can tell, unless she told MC something and I doubt she did. She probably told him it would be better if the police and media didn't find out about the affair...but she knew it wasn't going to get her charged with anything. And maybe she didn't want her lawyer to find out, so he wouldn't drop her.

I thought when he moved out and he filed for divorce that was a legal separation?
I don't think what she did was right and I am not defending her actions.
Does Oregon have different laws?

A legal separation is much like a divorce where there is a dissolution filed, property disbursed and child custody determined. I am legally separated in Oregon so I'm sure of this. :)

TH and KH are not legally separated.

I thought when he moved out and he filed for divorce that was a legal separation?
I don't think what she did was right and I am not defending her actions.
Does Oregon have different laws?

First of all, I am not an attorney, but I have been divorced. :)

Oregon may be different, but in Missouri where I was divorced legal separation is basically the same process as a divorce, except you remain legally married. So you have to file separation papers, and have them filed with the courts. Attorneys are involved and you divide up your stuff, spousal support, child support, etc.

Legal separation, at least in my experience, is not just the first step in a divorce proceeding.

ETA - Thanks, Kimster! I wasn't quick enough, and you gave a better answer.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...pass-out-reminder/iYz0pAeluEGRdshA52iNlg.cspx

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young are doing anything they can to bring Kyron home. That included asking friends like Michael Cook for help. Michael went to high school with Kaine and has a son very close to Kyron's age.

"If my son were missing, I'd be incomplete and devastated," said Michael.

Michael can see the pain on the faces of Desiree and Kane. The two say they're not prepared for whatever the outcome may be.

"We're not preparing ourselves, we're putting all of our energy into finding him and what I tell friends and family is we'll put the pieces of us back together after we find him," said Kaine.

Michael got a glimpse of a few clips from the interview with Desiree and Kaine.

"What I saw were two people that miss their boy and are doing their best to remain strong," said Michael.

A lot of the strength comes through supportive friends. Since Kyron's disappearance from Skyline Elementary three weeks ago, Michael has helped hang banners and pass out buttons, anything he can do to keep the missing 7 year old's name and face out in the public. And now he has green bracelets to hand out. Printed on one side is "Bring Kyron Home," on the other side is the tip line: 503-261-2847.

"It's a sign to whoever is responsible for Kyron's disappearance that we as a community will remain vigilant. We are not going to give up and let go of this until we find out what happened to Kyron," said Michael.
The above combines with those news leaks in a most interesting way. Mr. C has acted as a go-between, bringing the groceries, and now it seems he's been doing an awful lot of going between.

And had it been available, or had more info and accurate info been available in the article when we started discussing in the thread, we would have read it and discussed it. But... it wasn't.

???? The link is right there in the article in post #1 on the thread...that is where I found it to read......

Here's what all this has to do with Kyron...it shows that she does what she wants, when she wants to, and does not worry about consequences. And that she cannot (or doesn't want to) control her impulses. That is very bad news for poor Kyron, I fear.
It certainly, IMO, answers some of the questions I've seen floating around the Web about TH being too smart to bring her cell phone around if she did something to Kyron or to use her bank card. I can totally see a scenario where she'd think the school would be blamed and that LE would never investigate her as fully as they ended up doing or that her alibi of 'running errands' with apparently few details wouldn't hold up. Her behavior with the RO and new boyfriend and texts is quite telling, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87