2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she want to keep her baby girl with death threats coming her way, no way to earn a buck, and no place to live? Her reputation has been destroyed and teaching will be a faraway dream. If she is innocent, the result will be no less than what Kevin Fox encountered. He won millions and still has more coming. moo

That makes more sense to me...thanks.

If she can't financially afforid a attorney to go to court and fight for custody I am SURE that if she can prove to an attorney that she had nothing to do with Kyron going missing then someone would step up and help her. IMO
She could give them her time line and show proof of it at the very least and get someone to take her case on payments etc . She could put her car down as a promise to pay. Something. I'd be doing any and everything I could as I'd be worried how my daughter is doing. She lost her brother and now her mother and I'd be worried sick sick and doing anything and everything to prove I had nothing to do with Kyron going missing and get my daughter back. There would be no settlement i'd fight until I was forced to stop fighting.

Also not fighting for Custody will not stop her from having to pay child support unless they came up with an agreement that if she didn't fight custody she didn't have to pay.

She did not relinquish parental rights, did she? Custody, for now, as far as we know?
I am sure her lawyer told her she did not have a chance to win.

Not unless/until her name is cleared in other matters, not even counting Kyron, since nothing official has been alleged against with regards to him.

It will be interesting to find out if anything has been destroyed in the house, especially Kaines personal belongings. If she is as unstable as she has been portrayed to be, I would think she would think twice about doing something like that. MOO

I would not be at all surprised if she has left at least one 'nasty litte surprise' for Kaine inside that house. He should definitely replace all the food (including the dry goods in the pantry) and all the toiletries before he moves back in.

Is she agreeing to give up her RIGHTS or just custody. If she is giving up her rights she will no longer have the right to see her baby or legally be baby K's mother. Why would she agree to such a thing?

Is she agreeing to give up her RIGHTS or just custody. If she is giving up her rights she will no longer have the right to see her baby or legally be baby K's mother. Why would she agree to such a thing?
It says rights to custody which is not the same thing as TPR ( Termination of Parental Rights.)

IMO she is just not fighting custody right now but I think we will see that fight sometime soon. ( Or if she is innocent I hope we see that fight) If she is innocent she needs to show K she was worth fighting for .

What is termination of parental rights?

A termination of parental rights is a court order that severs the rights, powers, privileges, immunities, duties, and obligations between a parent and child. A termination of parental rights may be voluntary or involuntary.

It is rights of custody ( if its true) that she gave up. She can later file to have rights again. If she files TPR ( which she did not as that can NOT be done out of the court. She would HAVE to show up in court) then she'll have no right to go back later and file for custody.

TPR is normally dont with adoptions or when the children are in foster care. That is not the case here.

Why would she want to keep her baby girl with death threats coming her way, no way to earn a buck, and no place to live? Her reputation has been destroyed and teaching will be a faraway dream. If she is innocent, the result will be no less than what Kevin Fox encountered. He won millions and still has more coming. moo

IMO a mother's love for her child and a child's love for her mother has nothing to do with bucks, a place to live, or having a reputation or profession. It would not be practical for the baby to live with her because of the financial matters but she could have suggested supervised visits in a safe place to decrease the risk of the death threats for her baby. The child does not know about her reputation (I hope) and she hasn't been teaching at all since the baby was born so the child probably won't care about that either.

If she can't financially afforid a attorney to go to court and fight for custody I am SURE that if she can prove to an attorney that she had nothing to do with Kyron going missing then someone would step up and help her. IMO
She could give them her time line and show proof of it at the very least and get someone to take her case on payments etc.

RSBM

If she could prove to an atty that she had nothing to do with Kyron's diappearance, then why doesn't she prove it to LE already? Heck, I'll pay for her legal defense myself if she can prove that she is innocent.

I think in order to fight custody she would have to fight the charges about the MFH, if that is what Kaine used to file the divorce, etc...and for the RO. And perhaps she is not in a position to do so. Either because she did try to hire the landscaper for that purpose or her lawyer has advised her that at this point, there is nothing concrete she could say that would prove she did not.

In any case, I agree that she should not have custody when she does not have a home or a job or an income source.

RSBM

If she could prove to an atty that she had nothing to do with Kyron's diappearance, then why doesn't she prove it to LE already? Heck, I'll pay for her legal defense myself if she can prove that she is innocent.
What does RSBM mean? and I totally agree with what you have said.

RSBM

How does one go about proving their innocence? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member