2010.06.29 -- LE says TH not POI nor suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let me pose a question:

If LE is not disclosing that TH is a suspect in order to find Kyron - and they believe that is the ONLY way to find him - are we all okay with that?

Let me pose a question:

If LE is not disclosing that TH is a suspect in order to find Kyron - and they believe that is the ONLY way to find him - are we all okay with that?

Absolutely. LE owes me nothing - except for the general obligation they have to all civilization to protect/recover the child and bring the culprit to justice.

I can live without the details/statements/etc in the mean time. MOOOOOO.

Is that even a real newspaper? What a horribly written article...

They have no basis in fact. They are naming her as the main suspect. (the website)

LE has said nothing to that effect.

"rediculous"

This senior editor can't even spell.

jmo
Wow. That reads like it was written by a 5th grader.
Terri was tested for a second polygraph on Saturday. . . .
Police seem to be pushing for media to place stepmother Terri Moulton Horman as the number one suspect but at the same time say she's not a person of interest. And others point to Terri's demeanor in regard to the June 11th news conference, that her crying was fake. Others say that's rediculous.

How did I end up inside this thread and where went my post TIA!

Let me pose a question:

Sure, I would be. It's not like there's some formal process whereby somebody has to be named a suspect first or they can't be arrested if evidence is found. There isn't even a rule or law that anyone ever has to be named as a suspect.

im gonna stop reading the media. at this point i wouldnt believe anything they write.

for the record, casey was a suspect for me the minute i heard '31 days'.

actually i take that back. i knew she killed her daughter the minute i heard 31 days

Let me pose a question:

I'm okay with it -- so long as LE is working diligently behind the scenes and are completely focused on finding Kyron. Sure, it would be nice to hear a yes or no, but I can go without if it means justice will be served in the end!

by Aubra Salt
Oregon Herald senior eporter

LOL - what happened to the "r"? Did it go the way of "rediculous", too?

im gonna stop reading the media. at this point i wouldnt believe anything they write.

for the record, casey was a suspect for me the minute i heard '31 days'.

That's the point. LE can think a person is as suspicious as a *advertiser censored* and not name her as a suspect.

We have no choice but to be OK with however LE decides they need to handle this or any other case. I sure don't want anyone arrested or singled out if there is not enough proof to back it up. In face, I hate the way Terri is being thrown to the wolves, at the same time everyone is denying they are doing it.

Of course I want her arrested and charged if LE has sufficient evidence to believe they can prove their case. But I don't like any one person seemingly being treated as a suspect but since LE has not named her as one, it is supposed to be all good. In my view, LE has enabled all of the speculation that she is indeed their POI; fine, that is their right, but let's not be so hypocritical and sanctimonious about it. They very clearly are backing the three who stepped away from Terri in a very public way.

by Aubra Salt
Oregon Herald senior eporter

LOL - what happened to the "r"? Did it go the way of "rediculous", too?

Maybe it's some sort of po-mo hipster talk. Normal papers have "reporters." We're online, so we have "e-porters." Get it? huh huh?

j/k

oh my... that article claims to have been written by a woman with the title of "Oregon Herald senior eporter"..... I'd hate to read what their junior "eporters" put out, this one was deplorable!

Maybe it's some sort of po-mo hipster talk. Normal papers have "reporters." We're online, so we have "e-porters." Get it? huh huh?

j/k

Maybe an Eporter is a REporter with something left to be desired.

That article as even factually wrong.

j/k

LOL - Yeah - at first I thought maybe it meant e-porter, as in "electronic". But when I looked @ one of the other reporter's articles, he had an "r".

And I agree with everyone who said this is the dumbest article they've read. Dumb with a capital "D".

LOL - Yeah - at first I thought maybe it meant e-porter, as in "electronic". But when I looked @ one of the other reporter's articles, he had an "r".

And I agree with everyone who said this is the dumbest article they've read. Dumb with a capital "D".

If people start using the "e-porters" as a matter of common language, it will be time for that cabin in the woods I've been dreaming of.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back