2010.07.01-Family/ LE Presume Kyron Is Alive~ Need SM To Cooperate UPDATED 2010.07.03

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of tired of the CSI t shirt thing, and whether or not that was planned. If they did go to a CSI exhibit and Kyron got a shirt there, I think Kryon picked it to wear that day because it was "sciency" and he had a science fair. That's all. I don't read anything else into it.

However, when I first saw the photo, I thought "how ironic and sad." :( But I really don't think TH put him in that shirt on purpose. (But I do think she is the guilty party here.)

Children's tee shirts with messages in crime cases recently are puzzling. Makes it look planned even if it wasn't.

Today I am going over the idea that Kyron could possibly be alive someplace. Is that a real possibility? I would think at this point TH would spill it all if there's any chance Kyron is still alive.

I not sure if this is the thread to put this in.

I went shopping at our Wal mart in little rural town in Illinois and I alway check the missing children window. To my susprise there was Kyron smack in the middle... his poster was little bigger from the the other flyers.

In 2in bright red lettering "ALERT" not missing but ALERT. This is the first time I seen a flyer like that in our Walmart. We never had a poster of Haleigh or Caylee. so I was susprise to see Kyron. I wished I had my camera there was not much on the flyer beside he from OR and to be on the lookout.

my heart skip thinking that maybe he is alive.....I hoping:praying::praying:

If little Kyron's body is recovered and key teeth are missing that were not missing, well, I'd say Kaine is in big doo doo.

Otherwise, who cares?

IMO

I'm kind of tired of the CSI t shirt thing, and whether or not that was planned. If they did go to a CSI exhibit and Kyron got a shirt there, I think Kryon picked it to wear that day because it was "sciency" and he had a science fair. That's all. I don't read anything else into it.

However, when I first saw the photo, I thought "how ironic and sad." :( But I really don't think TH put him in that shirt on purpose. (But I do think she is the guilty party here.)

If I was planning a crime against a child and deliberately hand-picking clothing for that purpose I rather think that I would stay away from skulls, crime shows, guns, ironic messages, anything that points to death, problems, dark things, and choose a T-shirt with cute animals or childish cartoon characters or something innocent like that.

IMHO, Kaine looks to me in this PC as if he is doing all he can to keep from breaking down. I felt the hug between Desiree and Tony was unscripted, they saw Kaine standing there looking lost and alone, and naturally included him in their circle of support. Again, just my take on the video.

ETA: My heart goes out to all of them...

Thank you. My impression also.

Bold by me
Do you need s prescription for the epi-pens to counteract bee stings? If not, perhaps they told all the pharmacies to let LE know of anyone buying some.

Yes you need an Rx for them, its a drug called epinephrine and not available over the counter.

eta: If he really was highly allergic to bee stings he most likely had an epi pen in his name kept in the school nurses office. Most peeps highly allergic to bee stings have a couple of those pens, usually (if they are smart) carry one with them in their purse, etc or a child's mother would always have one in her purse, one for the home, one for the school. JMO

Desiree was not as composed at yesterday's (Thursday's) press meeting as she was last one where she was interviewed. She had only to read a very brief written statement. But it was very hard for her. And she seemed extremely upset. Kaine as well - very tense.

Yet, they planned this Thurs. press meeting and set the time, invited the press, set the ground rules, prepared the statement.

But Desiree seemed completely different - as if something had changed for the worse. She worried me. IMO.

Monday was a big day with the divorce & RO filings. The weekend must have been dificult. Monday as well. But the press meeting was Thursday.

It makes me wonder what it was that changed for them - if they are still reacting from the weekend & Monday - various moving out/Terri activity - or if it's something even more recent that changed for them.

I've been trying to think about what it could be.

Just thought I'd see if anyone else noticed.

What happened in a week? Last week on Friday when they did their media blitz they said that Terri was cooperating with the investigation and absolutely committed to finding Kyron like the rest of the family... A week later they're pleading for Terri to cooperate with the investigation.

What happened to change that? If someone is cooperating there should be no need to implore her to do so. Did she stop cooperating when she got her atty? Did they just learn that she wasn't cooperating all along? Was it just a lie a week ago?

Were they asked by LE to tell a lie about that a week ago? If so, why did LE change their mind, or did they? LE had their own presser a day after the family and they were still insisting that she was cooperating as far as they knew although the lawyer changed the rules. Was it damage control because LE didn't want them to plead for Terri's cooperation?

Maybe it's just two different definitions of cooperation. Answer the questions LE asks you vs. Answer the questions LE asks you truthfully.

What happened in a week? Last week on Friday when they did their media blitz they said that Terri was cooperating with the investigation and absolutely committed to finding Kyron like the rest of the family... A week later they're pleading for Terri to cooperate with the investigation.

What happened to change that? If someone is cooperating there should be no need to implore her to do so. Did she stop cooperating when she got her atty? Did they just learn that she wasn't cooperating all along? Was it just a lie a week ago?

Were they asked by LE to tell a lie about that a week ago? If so, why did LE change their mind, or did they? LE had their own presser a day after the family and they were still insisting that she was cooperating as far as they knew although the lawyer changed the rules. Was it damage control because LE didn't want them to plead for Terri's cooperation?

Maybe it's just two different definitions of cooperation. Answer the questions LE asks you vs. Answer the questions LE asks you truthfully.

Yes, that's right about the characterization of Terri being more positive last week. Desiree agreeing strongly that Terri wanted Kyron home as much as they all did - 5 days previously.

Is it the fact that she's gotten a lawyer that has them so shaken?

They didn't learn for the first time over last weekend that LE could not confirm Terri's stories of where she'd been. (Flyer weekend was 2 weekends ago). Even we knew about these possible issues.

Did they learn something more about Terri? Did they learn some major betrayal?

Why did Desiree start her statement with: KYRON IS ALIVE.

Thanks for answering Donjeta. My brain is getting mushy again. For a day we've all been commenting on the weirdness of the press meeting. But tonight it occurs to me that we may have under-appreciated the change in Desiree, and the heightened tenseness of Kaine.

Something major happened on Saturday when 2 911 calls were made from the home, one involving a "threat" and one involving a "custody" issue. And on Monday Kaine got a restraining order to keep his toddler away from her mother. I would say that once we know what happened on Saturday we will know why Kaine, Desiree and her husband believe Terri is not cooperating.

From the beginning, I just felt that Kyron might still be alive. My first dream about Kyron was that the police had a confession and had to get Kyron back before it was too late. What I'm now thinking is that they knew someone had him and were trying to find him before it was too late. When DY's letter to Kyron was published, she said something like "A long time ago, you saved my life and now I'm going to do the same for you." At that point, I wondered if this was telling someone that if he or she gave Kyron back, DY would take his place.

In the last week or so I'm not feeling as optimistic but I'm still hoping.

Yes, I noticed it. I wasn't able to watch the video yesterday, I had only read a transcript. With that I had read her opening statement of "Kryon is still alive." as being a fact she now knew. Because of that I came up with a possible scenario that I posted last night.

Today I watched the video. What a difference! She could barely bring herself to read it. Not even say it, just read it. She didn't convince me at all, just the opposite. As you said, it was a very brief statement and they choose when and where, yet she could barely get through it. I kept thinking she needs more Xanax. I can't forget that just last week, she was beginning to get worried. What ? She doesn't seem like a simpleton, and how naive can you be when you are married to LE?

I also felt yesterday that whatever that was the family did yesterday was perhaps guided by the LE. Today, now that LE felt they needed to give their own, to keep the news out and say things that seem like they are very much contradicting what the family gave the feeling of yesterday. No new news, no clear suspects, bringing up the words cold case, saying he will have to make a call at some point... All of that leads me to be even more baffled at the family did yesterday, or why.

I feel like I did the second week. The LE think that TH has information they want, that she is thought to have shown deception in the LDTs and nothing more. They continue to eliminate other tips and search for what what would clearly be a body. All of which is the opposite way the family wanted us to feel.

I keep reading that LE advised Kaine to move and take the baby, but I haven't found where they LE said that. They said they don't get involved in domestic situations. Kaine didn't file until Monday, how could he have had any legal right to remove the baby against KH wishes? If they LE were to be involved that way, wouldn't they have called in child services until Monday when they could get the paper work done? Yet, the judge sees something that makes them feel they need to keep the RO closed.

Nothing makes sense in this, nothing. Every single thing contradicts the other. I don't believe any of the news outlets anymore unless they give the name of the source, too many things have been denied or just wrong. I only believe LE, but know they will not say anything they can't or are not ready to prove. After yesterday, the family seems even more weird and messed up than ever, and that is saying something.

I no longer entertain the slightest glimmer of hope that Kyron will be brought home alive. I have no idea what has gone down. I don't think LE know either, but would like more truthful answers from KH. I would love to be proven wrong.

It's beginning to feel like a freak show and caring people are feeling misled. Desiree breaks my heart, but I have no idea what that was about yesterday.
It makes it harder to continue to care. I want Kyron home, if that doesn't happen, I am not sure how much longer I can watch whatever it is that this family is trying to do.

Yes, last week she was so calm for making the morning show rounds & the junket I thought to myself:

"I'll have what she's having."

But yesterday. Oh no! She can't get those words out without falling apart. What is going on? It sounded like a denial "Kyron is alive" more than an affirmation.

Do they know he's likely dead? Did Terri finally come clean about how she may have put Kyron in harm's way?

What's with the gun thing? Did Terri threaten suicide? Was that grounds for the RO?

:crazy:

The change in her - and thinking about it - has me a bit frantic.

Desiree was not as composed at yesterday's (Thursday's) press meeting as she was last one where she was interviewed. She had only to read a very brief written statement. But it was very hard for her. And she seemed extremely upset. Kaine as well - very tense.

Yet, they planned this Thurs. press meeting and set the time, invited the press, set the ground rules, prepared the statement.

But Desiree seemed completely different - as if something had changed for the worse. She worried me. IMO.

Monday was a big day with the divorce & RO filings. The weekend must have been dificult. Monday as well. But the press meeting was Thursday.

It makes me wonder what it was that changed for them - if they are still reacting from the weekend & Monday - various moving out/Terri activity - or if it's something even more recent that changed for them.

I've been trying to think about what it could be.

Just thought I'd see if anyone else noticed.

BBM. I don't see Kaine as upset or tense: Rather, I've come to realize that his overall demeanor is quite stoic and devoid of emotion. I will further qualify this by saying that these characteristics seem more apparent and more obvious when Kaine is under great stress. Even a control freak has a breaking point and will totally "lose it" when circumstances become uncontrollable to him/her in a particular situation.

Both Kaine and Terri seem like very stong-minded individuals who want and/or need to be in control. One or both of them is feeling out of control or not entirely in control of the circumstances surrounding Kyron's disappearance, and each is attempting to utilize their chutzpah to recoup the situation. In their personal power struggles, I hope that they realize that there is a missing child involved who doesn't need to be party to this adult subterfuge. jmo

I'm thinking if there was a gun incident.She did towards Kaine and it was mutual fighting with each other and he tried to use it against her.

Yes, last week she was so calm for making the morning show rounds & the junket I thought to myself:
"I'll have what she's having."

Exactly! I was thinking, "better living through pharmaceuticals"

That was why just reading the words I thought they must have just found some big news, that the reason people here were talking about how upset she was could be due to it being harder to contain yourself when you feel some relief, or take fewer drugs.

Watching it, I was stunned. It was as if she was just going to come unglued with every single, barely able to read word.

I am a little angry at them saying he is alive as fact. Not we won't stop believing, we will never give up hope and you shouldn't either... all the ways parents would say it. But as fact, and then go look out in your sheds for him. What?

And today LE feels they have to do a PC for what, spin, damage control? What?

I guess all we can do is hope we understand some of this in end. Or, we will have to wait for the book that surely will be written by somebody.

I wonder, if they are never able to charge TH with anything, if she could sue the family for so clearly implying she knows something?

In a strange world, in the midst of strange days, this whole thing stands out for it's supreme strangeness. Not an easy thing to do.

And... why isn't houseboy guy/father of best friend on TV anywhere to be heard from, about or seen? The quietness bothers me.

I was trying to reply to a post on another thread only to find out it had been locked. I think this post will also fit in this topic thread. The quote is from the LE presser thread today.

Anything is possible, of course, but I do not believe Kyron is being held anyplace.

In those other cases, the main POI was not known to police so it was easy to have an accomplice. In this case, we have a POI, named or not, therefore every person she has had any contact with in the past year, probably, has been investigated by the FBI. Sure, they could have used disposable phones, but there would be something. None of those other cases had one person sitting there, basically under police watch/microscope, for a month. That is a big difference.

I will be beyond shocked if this is the case (that Kyron is hidden away someplace for any kind of reason.) I think by now the other person would have cracked. I am not prepared to believe that there are two people both strong-willed and determined enought to wait out the police this way. One is hard enough to comprehend.

Again, just my opinion, not "dissing" on anyone else' opinion or theory, and if I am wrong, well I'd be thrilled, if that means a safe ending for Kyron.

I agree that it is hard to believe that TMH would be behind the disappearance of Kyron and have someone holding him for so long w/out anyone or anything coming to light. I don't think it is impossible; but, probably not likely.

Then, there is still a possibility that Kyron wondered off from school, got lost or hurt, or even picked up by someone who could be holding him. LE stated they can not rule out the possibility of a stranger to stranger abduction either. It is possible TMH had nothing to do w/ this; but, she still feels she has something to hide, for some reason she can not admit to even to clear her own name. Who knows.

Obviously, LE does not have enough to arrest TMH. I fully believe that if they had anything concrete they would have slapped cuffs on her in a heart beat. Even if it were to charge her w/ something like child endangerment like was done to Casey Anthony in the beginning. That does not necessarily mean that TMH is innocent or guilty for that matter though.

After the actions of Kaine kicking some reporters out and the entire bizarre incident w/ the other 3 parents yesterday ... I am just more confused than before. Kaine's actions are really bugging me. I can't dismiss the thought that he may have had something to do w/ this or may have been in on it w/ Terri only to throw her to the wolves when attention zeroed in on her or even framed her for that matter.

I am also deeply disturbed by the fact that KH, DY, & TY announced so confidently that Kyron is still alive ... yet they take the time to set up a schedule for future meetings twice a week. It does not sound like they expect to find Kyron any time soon. I don't think I would be able to think that far ahead if my child were missing. I would be thinking minute to minute and doing all I could in a desperate rush to find my child, especially if I believed he was still alive!

I really have an issue w/ specific reporters being kicked out too. Here are people gathered w/ the sole purpose of helping you find your child. Let's face it, the media is their best friend right now ... if they truly want to find their child that is. If my child were missing I would be begging any and all reporters to take interest. I would not want my personal life and mistakes I have made publicized for the entire world either; but, if that is what it took to get my child back then so be it! Imagine how many parents of missing children across the world would die to have even a small portion of that amount of attention to find their child.

It just seemed like the entire process of the family meeting w/ reporters & taking questions was a sick game and power trip to Kaine. This is just my own opinion based on the vibes I picked up from him. I could absolutely be wrong; and, I reserve the right to change my mind at any moment.

Also, I am bothered by the fact that they want the media to withhold the information gained in these meetings to be released on Friday because Kyron disappeared on a Friday. WTH?? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!!! :furious: If my child were missing I would want information out immediately to find my child as quickly as possible. Each minute (much less days) that pass reduces the chance of the child being found. Time is of the essence!!! :banghead:

DY & TY, I really feel they have nothing to do w/ this. DY is obviously very upset and only wants her child returned safely. If I were her and Kyron were found alive he would be living in MY home from here on out. I'm not sure I would even trust Kaine to take Kyron overnight.

Could TMH really have done something like this w/ no warning signs or slip ups to her husband? Would it even be possible for TMH to do something of this magnitude and not raise Kaine's suspicions immediately? If he was working from home for several hours (w/ TMH in the house w/ him) before Kyron did not show up at the bus stop could he really have not picked up on anything being wrong w/ TMH? Worry, anxiety, anything?? :waitasec:

If Kaine does know what happened or if he was involved and trying to blame it all on TMH he could very well be filling anyone and everyone's heads w/ any kind of BS about TMH. I want to see some concrete proof of where Kaine was all morning, what he was doing, where he did and did not go, what he was driving, if he had a cell phone, did anyone see and/or speak to him, and what kind of husband and father he was prior to any of this.

This is only MY OWN FEELINGS. I can't explain them at all ... not even to myself. I can't explain why I feel that TMH might be getting railroaded. Then, at other times, I feel that she could have been involved. It could have been for any reason. If Kaine were abusive and TMH knew she could not get custody of Kyron if she filed for divorce would she have gone to extreme lengths to hide Kyron? Possibly w/ one of the underground organizations that help women and children escape abusive relationships to get new identities and start new lives?

Did TMH plan to take Baby K and make a new life for all 3 of them when the attention died down? IF TMH was Kyron's primary care giver for most of his life, she may very well love him very much and feels entitled to keep him in her life at any cost or did she feel she had no choice if that was the only way she could protect him? I could honestly see some underground group assisting her and staying quiet if they truly felt there was abuse and it was in Kyron's best interest. Just brain storming here. My mind is spinning a hundred miles a minute. Stepping back from my keyboard now ...

Kaine didn't file until Monday, how could he have had any legal right to remove the baby against KH wishes? If they LE were to be involved that way, wouldn't they have called in child services until Monday when they could get the paper work done? Yet, the judge sees something that makes them feel they need to keep the RO closed.

In another state I had to do what Kaine had to do. My ex was mentally ill and was in a psychotic state. I was not even thinking about a divorce--just to leave with the kids until he got better. My attorney told me to get my ducks lined up to leave as quickly as possible and not tell the ex anything, or he might retaliate. I took them on a Friday night to an apt. I had rented and called my ex to tell him what I had done. My ex told me that he would find me and have me arrested for kidnapping. I called my attorney and he advised me to file for divorce immediately and came over on the weekend to write up the papers. He said to show the police the papers if they showed up at the door and they would leave us alone.

That experience makes me wonder if Kaine filed on Monday as a followup to his decision on Saturday that his daughter was in danger and he had to get her away from Terri. I believe the "threat" came from Terri, possibly regarding harm she was going to do to Kaine or Kiara. The "custody" call was maybe from Terri saying Kaine was trying to leave or already had left and taken Kiara. If Kaine told the police he was going to be filing for divorce, he was probably following up with that on Monday.

The RO most likely describes the threat Terri made on Saturday--whatever she said, I think, appeared to Kaine as confirmation in his own mind that Terri was responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

In the press conference today wasn't it said they have no indications that KH isn't alive? If TH had done something to Kyron and somehow Kaine find out, hence the divorce, I'm guessing LE knows that information so .. if they are saying they have no reason to believe he isn't alive after all that has happened at this point, I believe the same. Maybe TH had something to do with Kyron's dissappearance and maybe the reason why she is not exhibiting the emotions we think she all should for her stepson being missing, is because she knows he's alive somewhere OR maybe she's a complete sociopath, who knows? Kaine, IMO, has shown the least emotion out of anybody. The stepdad showed more emotion than he did at the family's first appearance. But, again, who knows? Maybe KH is just trying to be strong?

If anything, a lot of things don't look good on TH's end but, you never know. Sometimes things can seem a certain way when they really aren't. In a lot of these situations, people have pasts or made mistakes/have issues and then those things are scrutinized and blown out of proportion. Ultimately, we don't have all the facts. It's all really speculation. My hope and prayer is that Kyron is found alive and that the TRUTH will be told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties