2010.07.01 Press Conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: I wonder if Kyron failed to be a "team player".

OMG... I really hope LE is looking at every adult who was present that day. Not accusing anyone, but it wouldn't be the first time a woman took the fall for her man when a child went missing.

I still wish there was verification about the appt. Kyron supposedly had that day. I may have missed it as I cannot keep up as much as I would like to.

Oh give me a break. Nothing they can say will be good enough for some. They didn't come out at first and was shamed. They come out and they are shamed. Walk in their shoes them judge them. (IMO) THIS IS NOT pointed at one person it is JMO

good point angels. this is true. and they had one helluva week, didn't they?

I think the perception today was that someone tried to mess with the 1st amendment. I'm not sure that's really what happened. It just came out that way. I'm amazed any of them can stand up. Kaine can go all business - like a switch. It was obviously tough for Desiree to even read the statement. She was very brave.

I think I'm over it for the time being...:angel:

p.s. IMO, The WW gets a little emotional for hard news. It's okay. They are investigative - it gets emotional. Just sayin'.

After reading pages and pages about the ww, I still have no clue what it is.... Can anyone link?

good point angels. this is true. and they had one helluva week, didn't they?

I think the perception today was that someone tried to mess with the 1st amendment. I'm not sure that's really what happened. It just came out that way. I'm amazed any of them can stand up. Kaine can go all business - like a switch. It was obviously tough for Desiree to even read the statement. She was very brave.

I think I'm over it for the time being...:angel:

p.s. IMO, The WW gets a little emotional for hard news. It's okay. They are investigative - it gets emotional. Just sayin'.

The 1st Amendment is trampled over all the time. I am pulling back from my side of the fence. I will leave comfy chairs on either side. I feel for Desiree most of all. I really do. Kaine I am holding out judgement on. As ,at this point,I am Terri.

ALL of the other sources PEOPLE, etc. took their info. from the WW article and spit it back out as their own. There has never been a single comment about cell phone ping data given out by any LE who are associated with the case.

And therefore are even more unreliable than WW? (ETA: Then again, they could have investigated for themselves and found it to be true, so I take this back.)

ETA
This is the only "statement" by MCSO re cell phone pings that I could find:

Question: Were there inconsistencies regarding where Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, went the day he disappeared and her cell phone pings?

Lt. Lindstrand: I cannot comment.
http://wwww.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d21-Kyron-Horman-Interview-with-Sheriffs-office-with-update

*STRATEGY*

There is a team of 'too clever by half' profilers behind everything we're seeing here IMO...they need the woman to talk so they're pushing HER buttons. This has nothing to do with releasing information.

I still don't understand why the Oregonian has been 86ed out of all of this. What exactly was it about their previous reporting that upset the family so much? The Willamette Week I can kind of understand, given the nature of some of their "investigative" reporting, but why the Oregonian? Are there any specific articles that were especially unusual? What article(s) led to the posting of that angry letter that was posted in a window (the one with profanity)?

Apparently they were allowed back in.

The reporter at the scene said The Oregonian had somehow gotten back on the family’s good side and was among those waiting outside to hear the prepared statement.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/...the-oregonian/

How to get someone to become uncooperative...

1. File for divorce.

2. File a restraining order.

3. Seek sole custody of bio child.

4. Have a bizarre press conference that implies the individual is "off the team".

Now after doing all this make a statement for the above individual to be cooperative. Wow, that's really going to work. So what does the individual that you want to be cooperative do?

Lawyer's up and shut's up!

I think there needs to be an intervention of some sort.

I really think the most interesting thing about this is that the united 3 publicly implored TH to cooperate. I don't think they would have done that without LE's blessing or guidance (of course the LE spokeswoman could come out and contradict that but until then...). Anyway, that was a direct and moving plea and explicitly means a lot.

BBM

Especially considering the fact that Desi's husband is LE.

Listen up. You need to look at Kyron. Focus on Kyron.

Don't look at me. Don't look at us. Well, I guess you can look at her now - but only if you leave us out of it. So no divorce questions. nuh uh.

We're a team. There is no I in team. There is no WW in team. There is a T in team. Actually, there used to be two T's in Team, but we got rid of Terri, because well...that's for us to know and for you to just accept. Anyway there is only one T in Team and we went with the detective.

By the way, LE manages our team, and they do a great job. Oh, and, Strawberries and Bees! You will want to know that to be on this team.

Now broadcast this:

Terri, you're off our team. We're sick and tired of this hide and seek game you are playing with Kyron. We're done with it, bring him home for dinner now. Everybody else, keep looking for Kyron.

Thank you. Come back Monday. If you've been a team player over the weekend, we'll tell you his shoe size.

IMO, Message got across. Loud & clear. I just wish, for their sakes, they had let some fancy PR dude deliver it so they could just be the parents.

I don't know what to say.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

After reading DY state that she thinks Kyron is alive and TH may know where he is my husband came up with the following:

Did KH plan on divorcing TH prior to all of this so she used Kyron to "bring them closer" in her twisted way of thinking? I don't know, as I type this it sounds ridiculous because that would be hard to explain away if Kyron was found and everything was fine...just thinking out loud here. I apologize in advance if this theory has been mentioned before or if I should have said this in a different thread!!

Well IF Kyron is alive, where exaclty are the public supposed to look out for him? As far as I can tell alot of the public want to join "team Kaine" and help find his son, teh least they can do is drop a hint of what part of teh world he MAY be in!!

I am in Canada .. should I be watching for him? If so, we have NO posters or NOTHING about Kyron here...

It's there. Almost a slight purple, faded bruise look. Look at center forehead, then look to your left slightly. It is there. Faint, but there.

Thanks 21merc7,

Apparently it becomes much more visable under stress. I don't know if that would help anyone to recognize Kyron but releasing the info. certainly doesn't hurt.

Kelly

might want to start breaking out the convo into topics. thanks
PC threads shut down at some point.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108243"]Family Feels Kyron Is Alive - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

As far as the staged presser... May I just say oy vey! and leave it at that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove