2010.07.06 Hank Jr.(Tommy) TRAFFICKING SENTENCING HEARING CONTINUED 08/06/2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too want justice for little Haleigh,BUT putting those involved away for 30 years
would be ok by me........

My apologies to those who believe Tommy is innocent and getting treated unfairly, but I hope he gets 30. I believe he knows what happened to Haleigh and he isn't even willing to make a plea deal. I know it's not supposed to be about her in this case, but it IS about her because I believe the chronic use of drugs is why she isn't around today - and why most of our abused children are suffering!

Thanks for letting me share my person opinion.

ITA! And what I find really sad...I'm sure RC and MC also know exactly what happened. These drug charges have given all involved an opportunity to plea for lesser sentences by teling what they know and yet they remain silent. :banghead: The only one making a deal is the very one I believe is the most guilty...JMO

They will get them on the drug charges whether or not they had anything to do with Haleigh, because what they did was illegal. If it gets Tommy 30 years, what difference does it make what he's in there for? If they can't prove his involvement this is the next best thing, IMO. Same for the rest of them.
Any parent who takes or deals illegal drugs should be locked up for a long time. It doesn't matter to me what the technicalities are... put them away.
We might as well face it, we may never know what happened to Haleigh or who is responsible.

My apologies to those who believe Tommy is innocent and getting treated unfairly, but I hope he gets 30. I believe he knows what happened to Haleigh and he isn't even willing to make a plea deal. I know it's not supposed to be about her in this case, but it IS about her because I believe the chronic use of drugs is why she isn't around today - and why most of our abused children are suffering!

Thanks for letting me share my person opinion.

Well, I for one think that Tommy was involved in Haleigh's case in some way. You would think that if he could help himself by telling the truth about what he knows that he would have done that by now. LE must think that part of his story was the truth since the dive search was conducted at the boat ramp. Maybe Tommy knows that if he told the truth that he would really incriminate himself and not help his sentencing at all but would put him in the hot seat for a worse crime, like murder or accessory to murder. I agree with HH though that I can not be satisfied with a drug sentence if Haleigh does not get justice. It would truely be bittersweet.

They will get them on the drug charges whether or not they had anything to do with Haleigh, because what they did was illegal. If it gets Tommy 30 years, what difference does it make what he's in there for? If they can't prove his involvement this is the next best thing, IMO. Same for the rest of them.
Any parent who takes or deals illegal drugs should be locked up for a long time. It doesn't matter to me what the technicalities are... put them away.
We might as well face it, we may never know what happened to Haleigh or who is responsible.

It's true that thirty years is thirty years, but I would be lying if I stated that it wouldn't make a difference to me. It would. I think that serving thirty years as a drug offender in prison would just about be an honor for some of these people. However, serving thirty years for maybe assaulting a child and murdering that child has an entirely different level in prison some prisoners definitely frown on that type of crime. I know I can't always get what I want but I want the person and/or persons to held accountable for taking Haleigh's life and I want the rest of the world to know that the person is rotting away in prison for it.

IIRC Al Capone was charged with tax evasion and not murder & mafia.
He served time and died a horrible death so I for one am happy to see
these liars get many many years!
Someday one of them may talk or turn on each other when parole time comes!!!

look at article's picture and the goofy haircut.
What's up with that?

LOL, I didn't notice the hair when I first saw the photo. Great catch, passionflower! Maybe he was given an electric shock treatment???????? LOL.

It's true that thirty years is thirty years, but I would be lying if I stated that it wouldn't make a difference to me. It would. I think that serving thirty years as a drug offender in prison would just about be an honor for some of these people. However, serving thirty years for maybe assaulting a child and murdering that child has an entirely different level in prison some prisoners definitely frown on that type of crime. I know I can't always get what I want but I want the person and/or persons to held accountable for taking Haleigh's life and I want the rest of the world to know that the person is rotting away in prison for it.

Very true, let's hope that the other prisoners see what we do, pecking order
wise!!!

no live feed? no info yet?
nothing on IN SESSION or HLN that I have found.

Well, I for one think that Tommy was involved in Haleigh's case in some way. You would think that if he could help himself by telling the truth about what he knows that he would have done that by now. LE must think that part of his story was the truth since the dive search was conducted at the boat ramp. Maybe Tommy knows that if he told the truth that he would really incriminate himself and not help his sentencing at all but would put him in the hot seat for a worse crime, like murder or accessory to murder. I agree with HH though that I can not be satisfied with a drug sentence if Haleigh does not get justice. It would truely be bittersweet.

ITA,,,Bittersweet at best,,,,Sure Tommy knows what happened that night, ,,,These people,,all of them,,,are so out of touch with what I feel about humanity,respect for others,true love of family, etc, etc ,etc,,,they will NEVER tell what really happened, Im afraid,,,I have thought maybe, just maybe we will find out what happened to Haleigh, when someone takes it upon themselves in prison to beat the truth out of any one of them for ulterior motives....If it can benefit another inmate then maybe we will find out the truth....The longer Tommy gets in prison,,the better...as goes for the rest of them..IMO...I trully hope I live to see Justice for Haleigh.

:waitasec: I have been wondering if there will even be a hearing today and what that response to the MOTION TO QUASH says.

"Snip" http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

07/06/2010 43 NEXT SENTENCING 08/06/2010

07/08/2010 46 FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE AND ORDER OF PROHIBITION

07/08/2010 47 MOTION TO STRIKE AND/OR DISMISS THE DEFENDANTS MOTION

07/08/2010 47 FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE AND ORDER OF PROHIBITION

07/13/2010 48 NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR ORDER

07/13/2010 48 TO SHOW CAUSE AND ORDER OF PROHIBITION REQUEST FOR

07/13/2010 48 EXPEDITED HEARING

07/28/2010 49 DEFENSE WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:

07/28/2010 49 DET PEGGY CONE

07/30/2010 50 MOTION FOR ORDER TO TRANSPORT PRISONER/WITNESS

07/30/2010 50 WITHOUT HEARING

07/30/2010 51 STATES MOTION TO QUASH DEFENDANTS SUBPOENA

08/02/2010 52 RESPONSE TO STATES MOTION TO QUASH DEFENDANTS SUBPOENA

Couldn't have said it better. Much easier to be a convicted drug dealer than involved with anything to do with harming a child. I do think, though, at this point I agree with TXLady that we might never know, which irritates the carp out of me after Hardy declared it a homicide and said there were several POI's. It sounded like he had something.

Does anyone know if Tommy was transported to the court,,,that would tell us something is going on.....TIA

ITA,,,Bittersweet at best,,,,Sure Tommy knows what happened that night, ,,,These people,,all of them,,,are so out of touch with what I feel about humanity,respect for others,true love of family, etc, etc ,etc,,,they will NEVER tell what really happened, Im afraid,,,I have thought maybe, just maybe we will find out what happened to Haleigh, when someone takes it upon themselves in prison to beat the truth out of any one of them for ulterior motives....If it can benefit another inmate then maybe we will find out the truth....The longer Tommy gets in prison,,the better...as goes for the rest of them..IMO...I trully hope I live to see Justice for Haleigh.

Actually, I don't feel Tommy is the worst of the group, no worse say than RC. IF Tommy gets more time than RC, the people of Florida need to do something 'cause, IN MY OPINION, there ain't not justice down there.

My OPINION only

Actually, I don't feel Tommy is the worst of the group, no worse say than RC. IF Tommy gets more time than RC, the people of Florida need to do something 'cause, IN MY OPINION, there ain't not justice down there.

My OPINION only

I couldn't agree more,,but I just don't like anyone who lives like this person,,it is a wonder one of Tommys kids had not gone missing, or killed with him drugging and driving them to school...but you are so right about RC and others.....If I lived down there I would be asking why RC has been able to skate on all his charges...if the LE had done what laws are about,,,Haleigh would probally still be here, enjoying her 7th BD

what's up with the hair on the news4jax site? was this take today? anyone know? you would think this would be over already if it was scheduled for 9:30....what gives???

But my fear is LE is gonna get these folks on the drug charges and there will NEVER be justice for Haleigh.

I feel your pain. Perhaps this is the justice, that the book will be thrown at the lot of them. I console myself with the fact that most of the people involved are having their lives seriously curtailed, and will not be practicing their grifter ways on the streets for at least a while.

Also...I'm a hard core believer that what comes around, goes around. Those involved should be very afraid of that, though I'm not to sure they are self-aware enough to realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces