2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey is trying to keep her face straight but definitely frowns from time to time when Cindy tells a lie.

Well Lee, Amy and Tony will show what a liar CA is - she was yelling and screaming wasn't she? Frantic! Threatening.

CA is just really unreal - can this be real.

The state is just letting him go on and on and on and on and on. He doesn't realize how much he is actually giving them with all these questions.

"I never talked to Casey about the smell in the car"
I think shes lying personally..
I think that Jose Baez was asking how long it was until she returned to work bc I bet that Casey will try to blame Cindy for Caylee's death

Can't remember if told Amy about smell in car. Prob told Amy they had found Casey's car at pound, just wanted to know where Casey was. Told her hadn't seen Caylee for several weeks. Asked if Amy had seen Caylee. Asked if Amy could take her to where Casey was. 30-40 minutes away.
Can't remember details of conv in car with Amy. Amy knew which apt was Tony's.
Amy thought it was good idea to go up first while Cindy hid around corner.
Never went inside Tony's apt. Stayed at front door just a few seconds, wouldn't let Casey get anything except shoes. Doesn't remember speaking to Casey about the car.
Left Tony's to drop Amy at home -- 20 min away. Can't remember if they spoke about Casey's car, Caylee was her focus. No yelling btw Cindy and Casey on way to Amy's. Not aware of what time it was.
Drove around after dropping off Amyk, wanted Casey to take her to Caylee.
It was around dusk, a long time driving around.
Going to police dept wasn't planned, but decided to go to P.D. Pulled into annex for P.D. on Pershing, to see if someone could talk to Casey. No one there. Called 911.
Told 911 that "I needed to talk to someone. That Casey had stolen some money and the car." Two weeks prior had asked Casey to bring car home. Casey had never finished paying Lee for car. Thought saying car was stolen was better than saying she wanted daughter to take her to granddaughter because they might think she was crazy.

anyone else on myfoxorlando noting how kc's eyes keep flicking over to camera then away?

This is a disgrace. A total disgrace. Yeah, Conway, she's really telling all of the truth up there.

I really, really hope Lee's testimony is totally different.

I think JB is trying to lay a foundation that CA talked about the smell several times and therefore it was NOT an excited utterance on the 911 call.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member