2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA seems medicated....anyone else think this?

I'm getting a bit teary here, guys, because I can't even begin to imagine...

And right now, I can say with meaning, that my heart goes out to CA, as one mother to another.

Wow.....Cindy is actually acting FOR the prosecution. She is acting to send Casey down even though she is pretending from time to time to support Casey, when it comes to the big stuff she throws her daughter well and truly under the bus.

I feel nothing for CA. She could have ended this July 15, 08. She has made $$$$ off of Caylee and will continue. Sorry, she deserves everything coming her way.... Karma is a Witch.

LDB is a master - wow I am so impressed! She is working Cindy like I wouldn't believe!!! We are so close now - it's over Baez!

OMG quit correcting the damn date Cindy! This is NOT about the date! Jesus!

Cindy crying now talking about questioning Casey on Caylee's whereabouts.

ICA is as cold as ice...not one facial movement, eye blinking for her mother becoming emotional recalling this day two years ago...JMHO

Who the HELL is this person on the witness stand???? It sure as hell isn't the Cindy we have all known from Day one.

Indeed!

I never thought I would feel this sympathy for Cindy. I had too much anger towards Cindy for her trying to cover for Casey.

Now that she is being more truthful and less combative, I feel more sympathy for her than I had thought possible.

CIndy is about to cry. She is cooking KC.

ITA. The sad part is even hearing a recap is not breaking KC. You would think remembering this tragic event would at least make her teary for her little girl. Nope...still cold as ice.

LDB being very sympathetic to CA it is helping elicit the truth

this is why I so totally adore LDB and A for that matter, I believe they are truly good people that are truly doing work they love and they completely believe in.

Check the difference in affect between CA reliving the horror of figuring out that her grandaughter was gone and that the horrible smell was probably her, and ICA not having any emotion on her face aside from microbursts of anger that her mom is saying these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor