2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy tried to take zero responsibility for her own experiences, thoughts, god! "If that's how I felt" "I don't know how to analyze the human mind" NO crap Cindy. No crap.

JB physically distancing himself from CA. Pushing waaay back from her.

Cindy wants to just give up carrying the burden of Casey's crime I think...I just think she is tired. JMVHO.

LOL @ the way CM tilted his head down to read what Casey had written

Casey is pizzed!! She's writing furiously and underlining what she's writing!

Excellent excellent work by the state. CA has also changed immensely. I hope her heart has truly changed.

Can't wait to see Lee

Uh Oh...KC is mad I think. Writing fast and furious.

Indeed!

I never thought I would feel this sympathy for Cindy. I had too much anger towards Cindy for her trying to cover for Casey.

Now that she is being more truthful and less combative, I feel more sympathy for her than I had thought possible.

Same here.

I feel nothing for CA. She could have ended this July 15, 08. She has made $$$$ off of Caylee and will continue. Sorry, she deserves everything coming her way.... Karma is a Witch.

And when she is on GMA telling them she said that to get the cops there, we won't feel guilty for buying into her tears. She is simply, CMA :butthead:

I like how this attorney is gradually working up to the EXCITED UTTERANCE. Perfect.

She's doing better than that. She is subtly steering Cindy so every single thought in her head is about Caylee. She is bringing out the grieving grandmother brilliantly. All Cindy is thinking about, all she is seeing is Caylee. So she is less inclined to act protective of KC.

I am so glad to see her telling the truth here....thank GOD.

There's the real Cindy...missing pieces, missing paragraphs in the FBI transcripts. :furious:

Wow now wait a minute she is stating stuff is missing from the transcripts but can't remember the simple things when ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member