2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I don`t understand why they haven`t discussed the "zanny" story, just that Casey has not seen Caylee for 31 days. :waitasec:

According to Lee's actions, this is a game.

do these people realize that a child is dead and missing and not comedy central???????

I had hopes for la....they have faded......

Lee and his freakin' "role play" UGH!!!! :furious::banghead:

WTF is so funny???? There is seriously a screw loose somewhere in there!

I am about tired of Cheney's split personality, in front of the judge he's decrepit, but when asked the hard questions by Kathi B., he's fit as a fiddle (and mean, too).

CM is not doing well, IMO. He may need to retire. Lee's laughter does bother me, even if it is due to nerves. I think JB is annoyed with CM.

Whatever cell phone keeps ringing is driving me crazy!!

Another absolutely. I would so be dead of alcohol poisoning if I was doing a drinking game to how many times that word would be used today.

Am I paranoid or does anyone else think CM has something in his suit that is making the noise and feedback and will try to get the cameras tossed out saying it is his hearing aid. I can't believe that they would do that - this has to have happened before.

CM trying to put words in Lee's mouth.

To use Lee's words, I am dumbfounded. CM doesn't seem to have any clue what he's talking about. There's your ineffective assistance of counsel right there :banghead:

Cheney Mason is doing the cross and he is not doing very well yet.

OMG! I don't think I will be able to stand watching the actual trial if Mason is the one speaking....he is just so confusing...he has Lee confused...he has ME confused... he needs to retire right NOW! Yuck! I can't can't stand CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper