2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go...the marble mouthed "old man with hearing aids" is up at bat!

I'm surprised LDB hasn't ask about Cindy saying, "What have you done?"

oh she is saving that for trial. And Lee just again said it again and added that she punched the bed post at the same time.

Linda assumed Lee told the truth under oath in a dep. she says that to Lee. He didn't give a straight YES, he said to the effect: "if that's what I did": he won't even admit he told the truth under oath. He admitted he didn't know if he had told the truth then! Then Linda says "that's a yes or no" and he says in a snotty way "I said yes!"

The laugh fest must END! Now CM is laughing along, laughing and laughing...Casey isn't laughing.

Was the judges cell phone or black berry going off?

Lee didn't hear what was on the 911 call until months later? Excuse me, but how quickly was that call being broadcast on the news? Seems like much less than months later. And we know the family had the news on frequently.

there goes ICA's pursed lips....she's getting angry with LA's testimony...Rut Roh....JMHO

Justice For Caylee

Did JB just mouth "I'm watching you" to someone? I swear it looked like that is what it was.

Can someone fill me in on who the defense witness is that is late? I'm frantically trying to keep up.
Thanks in advance.

Ruby, I believe she was one of Cindy's coworkers at the time.

Cheney Mason is doing the cross and he is not doing very well yet.

CM not making any sense! Even Lee is having trouble understand his questions!

Mr. Mason better upgrade his hearing aids before the trial starts. That "I can't hear" excuse is getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper