2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey looks almost content and even think I saw a smile in her eyes at how Lee is speaking about their mother...

Casey is thinking

"Why the heck are they not lying for me? Gosh, it's not that hard"

I am not taking up for lee at all but I know when I get stressed or nervous I laugh and sometimes it is at toally inappropriate moments. In fact the madder i get the more i smile.

I agree. I think Lee often giggles when he is nervous. It is inappropriate, but I think it is how he reacts when he is very nervous. He has done this several times before, too.

Wow, he is trying to stick with his lie. And LDB keeps impeaching him!

Lee just messed it up! He said CA punched the bed KC was sitting ina nd screamed - "What did you do we could have found her 31 days ago!" ut oh! Jose shook his head.

Opposite picture of what CA described - LEE is telling about Cindy's anger and fear of Caylee being gone.

I'm surprised LDB hasn't ask about Cindy saying, "What have you done?"

Regarding Lee's giggling, I know someone who does the same thing. The more serious the situation, the worse it seems to be. I believe it's a nervous laughter type thing, not that he really thinks any of this is the least bit funny.

Can someone fill me in on who the defense witness is that is late? I'm frantically trying to keep up.
Thanks in advance.

That is not what he jst said earlier.....he said he was in the lr and casey in her bedroom on her bed........Linda just caught him!!!

OMG they are joking about acoustics!!!!!!!!!!

JB is wishing for a hole to open up and swallow him.

Cheney Mason doing cross!!!!!!!!!!!

CM back to the hearing aid comment.

ROFL CM leaning on the "hearing and age" issue!!!! What a bleepity bleep

What was that lip licking darting around move from JB? lol Reminded me of a Snake.

Maybe Lee is nervous, some people I know will have a nervous chuckle, or they laugh when things are going bad, it's their defense mechanism.

Ruby

Why don't they just all sit down and have a good laugh????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member