2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA talking in court!!! to Mallory I think - big smile too

He went into the kitchen to grab some popcorn.

lol jk! He "says" he went into the kitchen to grab a pen and paper.

Baez is visibly perturbed with Lee. He even rolled his eyes and nodded his head like, "yeah, yeah...spit it out...no extra info" at one point. I think he's afraid of what Lee might say, especially when he gives out more info than necessary to answer.

There is "absolutely" something wrong with Lee's psychie, can't put my finger in it...he seems to have inappropriate reactions to things...ie. laughing...

BUT....at least he seems to be telling the truth here.

And apparently he's being caught on a lie! Baez looks PISSED

Lee got a little mixed up there when LDB asked him if he was telling the truth at his depo! Hilarious!!!

I find it interesting they talk about wanting to shake Casey and then smashing her hand on the bed. Are they trying to prove Cindy was abusive or that Cindy could of done something to Caylee?

ICA's rapid eye movements freak me out. does she have vision issues or...?

It is my opinion that JB and KC are very much alike. He gets very mad when the state is in an area he doesn't like and it shows all over his face. His eyes dart back and forth and he flexes his jaw.

What you testified to was the truth, yes?
If that's what I did...(paraphrased)

She assumed he told the truth under oath and said that to him and he left it open that maybe he didn't or wasn't telling the truth. She said, that's a yes or no and he goes(quite rudely) "I said yes." !!!!!!

Lee is a jerk, jerk, jerk he learned how to be "charming" from George HE is George JR.!

imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member