2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My new motto for the A family.

"There is nothing to fill in the space."

Wouldn't Miss Drane-Burdick be able to question Cindy on the statement that she still thinks Caylee is alive?

I don't understand why the prosecutor wouldn't make her clarify or explain that statement, since the remains founds were a DNA match to Caylee. What makes her think Caylee is still alive? Who exactly does Cindy Anthony believe she had cremated? The Nanny? The squirrel?

Me, too! And the voice on Sentinel link is going in and out. Please, someone give us a good link.

:blowkiss:

When the attorney walks away from the stand she or he is not behind a mic so it seems there voice is fading in and out.

Well the love fest is over. ICA looks none too happy with her brother.

I just heard on Ch 13 local news that Lee mouthed something to ICA as he took the stand and that's what started her crying
That's exactly right. He mouthed I love you when he took the stand and she began bawling.

OH, I Lee is one of them, he is just his own incarnation of the disease in this family. Cindy, Casey, George and Lee: you can have them all, IMHO. Boo!

JB not smirking

Lee dumbfounded... at KC not knowing where Caylee for 31 days...

Happy that we were making progress? in a way?

Agh! LA running off at the mouth... needs time to think about his answers. Yes or no, dude!
I think the fact that he mouthed "I love you" to the accused pretty much negates any possibility that his testimony is unbiased.

I think Lee was coaching Casey in the bedroom alone on what to say and what not to say to police when they come..trying to help her not trying to get info

I just cant get over how "glib" Lee seems to be about all this..

OMG! CA still thinks Caylee is alive??????

See why I covered my keyboard & screen in saran wrap..:dance:

Of course she still thinks she's alive...and she thinks her daughter is an angel and her husband is faithful...blah, blah, blah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inthesun123