2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on, what could Casey be possibly writing on her tablet.....these comments, conversations, etc. have been gone over and over and over, what could possibly be anything new..........just admit it Casey, you are guilty!!!

Wouldn't Miss Drane-Burdick be able to question Cindy on the statement that she still thinks Caylee is alive?

I don't understand why the prosecutor wouldn't make her clarify or explain that statement, since the remains founds were a DNA match to Caylee. What makes her think Caylee is still alive? Who exactly does Cindy Anthony believe she had cremated? The Nanny? The squirrel?

It does not have one thing to do with this hearing. I don't think it will even be relevant at trial.

Wow, he had to stop himself before saying what his mom's reaction was. I bet she was angry!

You know at first I was pissed when lee took the stand; the laughter........obviously that was due to nerves...........he seems to be the most honest and genuine re responses of any of them.

***I think he was coaching casey re "role playing".......what he is saying now; honestly does come across like a crock

c'mon Lee tell what Cindy really said!!!!!!!!!! "what did you do?"

Baez is completely p.o.'d about Lee Anthony- and Casey's reaction to him.

Could it be because Lee's 'I Love You' caused Casey to change her mind about throwing him under the bus at trial?

Oh no- there goes their defense!

Back to square one, Mr Baez.

I just got the distinct impression Lee is used to his mom blowing up and is also used to having to be calm.

Lee is talking about this like he is recalling memories from college, there is more emotion and feeling in LB's voice. jmo. His laughing is not normal, imo. Seriously, this is no time to find anything funny, to a person in his position. OMG! He just laughed again.

Wouldn't Miss Drane-Burdick be able to question Cindy on the statement that she still thinks Caylee is alive?

I don't understand why the prosecutor wouldn't make her clarify or explain that statement, since the remains founds were a DNA match to Caylee. What makes her think Caylee is still alive? Who exactly does Cindy Anthony believe she had cremated? The Nanny? The squirrel?

But it discredits JB's point, JB was trying to diminish the dead body in the damn car utterance by qualifying CA still thought Caylee was Alive -- which was good -- but then CA said she still thinks Caylee is Alive -- so it negated the qualification (that CA refuses to believe despite the smell or the reality).

She doesn't get pulled into CA's BS, like with the statement made about the FBI missing 'paragraphs'.

She refused to ask her what was missing--then CA would've remembered this and that & here she'd have an open forum in the court and for the record.

Better off walking away and being done with her?

IMO

Lee just messed it up! He said CA punched the bed KC was sitting ina nd screamed - "What did you do we could have found her 31 days ago!" ut oh! Jose shook his head.

Opposite picture of what CA described - LEE is telling about Cindy's anger and fear of Caylee being gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper