2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the defense act as if this is a comedian audition??? Grrrr they make me so mad!!! Rest in peace Caylee Marie!! This is about a little life lost..

He did NOT just bring up the smell of marijuana!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and the smell of sex?!?!??! WTF!?!?!?!?

This guy is irritating...this is about a dead child for carp's sake.

JB looks less than impressed with CM's bumbling summation.....IMO

CM is making me soooooooooo mad. The excited part of the utterance is that is the moment in which the lights go on for cindy that somebody - Caylee might well be dead.

What the heck is CM babbling about? This is bordering on embarrassing for the defense.

JB just visibly cringed his body when Mason said spontaneous emission of feces. I mean that statement really made him uncomfortable. Was it due to the omment being in poor taste or something more??????????????

**incoherent mumbling, mumbling DIARRHEA, VOMITING, mumble, mumble**

What did Cheney Mason just say???????????

CM has gotten the story ALL WRONG. That's not what we heard, Mr. Mason. Cindy did go straight home from work. She didn't go to the mall first. Does this guy ever pay attention??? :eek:

I'm at work and have been looking through all of your eyes. I so far haven't felt even a hinkling of a tear welling up in my eye for CA. All of my tears so far have been for Caylee. It must be different seeing it in live moving color??

Thank you to everyone for keeping those of us stuck at the office in the loop.

Justice for Caylee!!!

My tears are for Caylee as well Jenny.

OMG I can't believe he made a refrence to sex and childhood abuse cases! I am ..ummm I can't...Oh...heck!

cm saying a lay person can say: smells like marijuana, smells like sex, but not ok for layperson to say "smells like a dead body".

CM's argument stinks. It's just flawed based on the facts of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper