2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is the family didn't KNOW the Caylee was MISSING... ICA is a LIAR

MOO

Mason is not very articulate. I hope the Judge understood what he just said.

Oh the STATE is up!!! Schooling time.

Am I dumb but why was debbie P called today??

She was called by the defense to show that CA was aware of the smell in the Pontiac as that of smelling like a dead body. The defense is trying to show that CA was not 'freaked out' when she made the 3rd 911 call, therefore would not fall under the excited utterance exception.

It is not working for them, though. Cindy said she was totally panicked when Casey finally admitted that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days.

How long do you think Judge Perry is going to tolerate CM speaking to him in that tone?

I read alot more than I post , even as long as I have been a member.... but I do have to comment at this hearing. This hearing has aggravated me more than any I have heard/seen. Caylee needs someone on her side. PERIOD!!! I see no one but the SA. I only pray the trial of murder in itself gives her justice.

CM is taking a defensive posture, crossing his arms on his tummy, while Linda is speaking. Bad, CM .... bad.

nice come back - States says what defense fails to note is that CA did not KNOW AT THE TIME that anything happened or that KC was unable to go and find Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024