2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SA, LDB is extremely good -- spoken clear, concise, moderated as well as well prepared with a solid argument and counter.

This is a preview of trial and they are toast. Goodbye KC.

Oh smack down - defense didn't Shepardize and their cited case has been overruled!

The state is doing a fantastic job.

at 2:17 yesterday the defense finally . . . . . . . (ha ha ha)

ICA didn't like Sa calling her a liar about her convo with 911.....did you see that look?

Wow. BIG SMACK saying one of his citations was overruled! OUCH! That HURT! lol

There ICA goes again, pursing those angry lips...she doesn't like what LDB is saying for the third 911 call....

Same for me and my father in law - he did beging to smell dead after a while and actually rather quickly.

So was CM trying to make it a point that Cindy didn't REALLY know what a dead body was because they whisk it away because it is " bad business" and then they are put in the morgue...with "AC". I don't get this guy at all!!! So Cindy can't react to the "dead body smell" because it is all hearsay from George....the Genteel witness was to be his proof she just made an excited utterance.

Someone near some mic is doing a fantastic imitation of Darth Vader breathing.

This woman is so put together and smart. I would be afraid if I were KC.

"It is not our intent to prove or show that a zeinada, nanny, zanny or whatever other word used for someone taking caylee - it is our intent to show that that is a lie"

awesome - "what ever word used" - she is right - Zanny, Nanny, Zenaida - all the same - a lie

The SA, LDB is extremely good -- spoken clear, concise, moderated as well as well prepared with a solid argument and counter.

This is a preview of trial and they are toast. Goodbye KC.

TOAST! (No Butter!)

I've been busy listening and not posting. I just have to say that there is definitely something wrong with LA. I don't care about his little idiosyncrasies...he came to court with an attitude and his behavior was totally inappropriate and disrespectful. His niece deserves better. How dare he turn this into a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08