2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when my folks died and sister we were NEVER rushed in our goodbyes....NEVER.....we could linger as long as we wanted.....

I was thinking this: CA never said that she toured the morgue at a hospital. She could have toured a city/county morgue where unknowns are held until IDed. She could have very well smelled human decomp if that's the case.

On Topic:

Thanks so much for everyone posting what has been said so far--my hands are sweating and I'm not even able to watch the hearing! I'm eager to hear the state--so eager---my tummy is dancing!

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Wow, CA was looking down. She does NOT look happy right now. Don't like being called a liar, do you?

ooh - ICA is angry - moves and expressions like that won't go over well with a jury

Don't ya wished Casey would actually "talk" about the matters as much as she writes???

Judge is soooooooooooo sharp...he is all over it,lol.

I thought the hearing was scheduled for 1:OO today. That is what I've heard all week and last week on TruTV. I had a surgical proceure today and was so relieved that I had to be at the hospital at 9:OO. Hurried home after I was done and no hearing until 2:OO. Did they change the time or have my ears been deceiving me...mind going at a fast speed, etc.

onions, body odor, garlic are pungent odor smells (not marijuana and sex)

LDB now challenging the defenses assertion that she is a lay person to communicate about a dead body smell.

Admissable if person is using it to describe what is being perceived!!!!!
Cindy said dead body, very specific (not pungent like she tried to backpeddle with later)

If CM leans back any further in his chair he's going to fall over backwards!

I do feel reassured when I listen to LDB and Judge Perry's expertise in their comments, that Caylee will get justice and these pathetic Defense Lawyers and despicable family will all get what is coming to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997