2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL does CNN guy know we can see/hear him pacing outside on the feed right now? Adorable.

ETA--they got it, but someone needs to tell that cutie his tag's sticking up in back.

10 minute recess.... A decision today! Love this judge.

Could we start a thread for Cindy's Testimony and Lee's Testimony? To keep them separate and easier to refer back to in the future?

i love how casey's chatting it up with the girls.. like she's there for social hour

*drinks to LDB*

Wow, are you still on your stool? Now that's impressive - if I'd been drinking through this, and had a sip every time something or someone teed me off, I'd be under the table for sure by now.

Well lookie, lookie .... ICA gets some "girl" bonding time. Laughing and giggling. Bet she doesn't miss her BFF ....... anymore.

at start of the recess, looked to me Cindy was desperately trying to get KC to acknowledge or look at it.. Cindy looked like she was practically ready to climb across the seats.. trying to make eye contact w/ KC.. then sat back and looked defeated when (Im guessing) KC did not acknowledge her.

They act like she is a movie star for carps sake.

Oh, stick a fork in my eye...KC is getting some "chick talk" giggles and laughs with the young interns from LB's office...look how animated she is now.

And yet, when the talk is of Caylee...nada, nothing, zilch! :furious:

Wow, HHJP TOTALLY knew how he was ruling before he came to court today. I love it! I knew when he was talking to CM and said let's pretend I'm agreeing with you that he was really saying, I'm not agreeing with you but let's just roleplay this. LOL.

I have been mainly reading the comments at work and just flipped over to the video (thank you 5:00!) and I was really surprised to see Casey talking to two 20-something females. Their body language looks like they are discussing something over cocktail hour. And they are all messing with their hair and jewelry. Weird.

OH BOY!! RECESS!!

Prescott%20school%20playground.jpg

CNN has gone on a break too.... hope they are going to finish the hearing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper